+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milroy4u said:
Thnx
I am bit confused as Some are saying that it is need while creating profile.
I don't have a spouse, so I'm not certain. But I don't think it's required. You'd best wait for someone with a spouse to answer.

milroy4u

Aug 27, 2016
istari said:
I don't have a spouse, so I'm not certain. But I don't think it's required. You'd best wait for someone with a spouse to answer.
I got time till I receive my ECA report. I hope someone married might answer the question...

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Hi,
Can anyone calculate the chances of selection in Express Entry for me or give any suggestion to get province nomination;

Current Total score: 449/-
Spouse point included: 24 (10 + 14 [IELTS])

3112 General practitioners and family physicians

Birthday Month: May

Thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
techLover said:
Hi,
Can anyone calculate the chances of selection in Express Entry for me or give any suggestion to get province nomination;

Current Total score: 449/-
Spouse point included: 24 (10 + 14 [IELTS])

3112 General practitioners and family physicians

Birthday Month: May

Thanks
Read this post, and determine which Provinces you're eligible for: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
istari said:
Read this post, and determine which Provinces you're eligible for: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html
Thanks for sharing such a useful web link with me.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Hi experts
Can you pls post a step by step instructions on how to complete the profile post ITA?

I have seen similar post on this forum earlier but can't find it anymore.

Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ferasz said:
Hi experts
Can you pls post a step by step instructions on how to complete the profile post ITA?

I have seen similar post on this forum earlier but can't find it anymore.

Thanks!
You might find this thread useful -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5501832#msg5501832

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You might find this thread useful -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5501832#msg5501832
That's great. Thank you

q1234q

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Hello,

After I submitted the passport copy and photo, what should I expect?

The next step is download the Confirmation of PR from the CIC website, right?

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have some questions:

1. I have worked for two companies in the same time. One as a full time and the other as part time. In my application before the ITA, I wrote only the full time one as it is the one that i will get points for; however, in my application for the trv (Canadian visa) last year I wrote both. Should I include the part time one in the personal history only. Also, I wrote at the trv that both are full time. Is that a problem to write it as part time in the personal history

2. I am living on the border of the US. I went there three or four times for short visits maximum 1 day. Should I include that in the travel history?

3. Can I change in the answers of the part before the checklist after submitting it?

4. what are the documents that I need for the medical examination? I already received ITA

5. Can I write exactly the same words for the duties of my NOC in the employment letter?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Bavana said:
Hi all,

I have some questions:

1. I have worked for two companies in the same time. One as a full time and the other as part time. In my application before the ITA, I wrote only the full time one as it is the one that i will get points for; however, in my application for the trv (Canadian visa) last year I wrote both. Should I include the part time one in the personal history only. Also, I wrote at the trv that both are full time. Is that a problem to write it as part time in the personal history

2. I am living on the border of the US. I went there three or four times for short visits maximum 1 day. Should I include that in the travel history?

3. Can I change in the answers of the part before the checklist after submitting it?

4. what are the documents that I need for the medical examination? I already received ITA

5. Can I write exactly the same words for the duties of my NOC in the employment letter?
Responded here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5589086#msg5589086

krupashah16

Oct 20, 2014
Hello all
ITA 26august 2016
Application submitted and meds passed 22nd September 2016.
Eligibility still review in progress after two months
Any idea how long would it take for the process to continue further or when to expect a change in status
Thank you

Msq123

Jun 19, 2016
Hi Seniors,

Being a FSW EE candidate, Just wanted to ask whether every one needs to log in and update their profiles Post 19th November changes or its just those under CEC stream?

Many Thanks

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msq123 said:
Hi Seniors,

Being a FSW EE candidate, Just wanted to ask whether every one needs to log in and update their profiles Post 19th November changes or its just those under CEC stream?

Many Thanks
Everyone

Smela

Mar 17, 2016
Hello Everyone
As per the new updated CRS calculator, there is a question stating:

In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

I am really confused as it doesn't say if its only foreign experience or as in total work experience(inside Canada+foreign exp)

Earlier it used to be foreign work experience question.