+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys. I have got my PR a couple of months ago and did my landing in may and then came back to my home country in a week. My PR card were mailed to the address provided (family member) and my family member brought it to my home country in-person (so nice of him to do that). Now I am confused if I can travel using the PR card or using COPR (I am in US so can travel by land as well)? If I travel using PR card and if the immigration officer cross verify the dates on my passport then wouldn't they question me on how I got my PR card while I was outside canada? Did anyone does something similar? Please advise.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaruhani said:
Hi Guys. I have got my PR a couple of months ago and did my landing in may and then came back to my home country in a week. My PR card were mailed to the address provided (family member) and my family member brought it to my home country in-person (so nice of him to do that). Now I am confused if I can travel using the PR card or using COPR (I am in US so can travel by land as well)? If I travel using PR card and if the immigration officer cross verify the dates on my passport then wouldn't they question me on how I got my PR card while I was outside canada? Did anyone does something similar? Please advise.
Just answered this in another thread.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Hi Seniors-i have been refused pr due topolice certificate issues.Now i am applying again with my wife .Now in statutory question there are two questions on refusal,should i fill in yes for both of them and also should i fill no for my wife for both the questions as she was not the primary applicant that time nor this time.please advise

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
workharder said:
Hi Seniors-i have been refused pr due topolice certificate issues.Now i am applying again with my wife .Now in statutory question there are two questions on refusal,should i fill in yes for both of them and also should i fill no for my wife for both the questions as she was not the primary applicant that time nor this time.please advise
What is the issue on your police clearance?

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
My CRS points are higher than the minimum required in the draw. Is there a possibility that I might not receive ITA?

pr_s

Oct 30, 2016
Hi Raj, stanlee, istari and other seniors

Just wanted to ask you that i received my oniline WES report in Mid August 2016 but havent received the hard copies via mail yet, its been 2.5 months since they have been dispatched via standard mail !

should i been concerned or it usually takes this much time to arrive?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pr_s said:
Hi Raj, stanlee, istari and other seniors

Just wanted to ask you that i received my oniline WES report in Mid August 2016 but havent received the hard copies via mail yet, its been 2.5 months since they have been dispatched via standard mail !

should i been concerned or it usually takes this much time to arrive?
I guess it depends on the reliability of the mail service in your country, but generally, it should not take this long.

Aug 10, 2016
Hi Guys,

L 8.5
S 6.5
W 7.5
R 7.0 -- CLB 7

But still my EE profile is ineligible. But Come to canada tool says I am eligible to apply. I have Bachelors degree. Can any tell me if iELTS score is not sufficient..?

Thanks

Mshp

Nov 11, 2016
Hi,

I have completed CFA from ICFAI in Oct 2011. On my marklist it's mentioned as Master of Financial analysis. Also I have a chartered holder certificate to use CFA-ICFAI credentials. This is a distance learning course so can i use this as a professional master degree course for PR visa?
Also i am a certified FRM from GARP in Nov 2016 and having 6+ years of experience. Please advise how can i use these 2 certification to increase my CRC score.
Thanks

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Hi Seniors- ihave been rejected once pr due to application being incomplete due to police certificates not covering my entire part of stay in India .My wife was a accompany spouse in that form.So i got another ITA and applying for the same.I have confusion on these two questions in statutory section

Has you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
Has ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

Should i say yes to both of question for me and my wife.That is YES for both the questions for me and also YES for both the questions for my wife.I am confused please advise.

khtoyon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2010
Doc's Request.
19-07-2010 (give me 120 days for submission)
File Transfer...
25-07-2010
Med's Request
20-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
01-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-08-2014
hi any Bangladeshi prople come in Canada under the Expresse entry program, please let me know :)

pr_s

Oct 30, 2016
istari said:
I guess it depends on the reliability of the mail service in your country, but generally, it should not take this long.
Thanks a lot Istari for reply.

What Shall i do know? do i need to reorder it by paying? :(
Or shall i contact and Notify WES about it?

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
Hi,

I have paid apprenticeship experience of 1 year in Mechanical Engineer from India. The apprenticeship was not a part of study and I did it after my graduation. Can I get points under express entry for this apprenticeship if I show it under my work experience?

Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RAJE said:
Hi,

I have paid apprenticeship experience of 1 year in Mechanical Engineer from India. The apprenticeship was not a part of study and I did it after my graduation. Can I get points under express entry for this apprenticeship if I show it under my work experience?

Thanks in advance.
IMO, you should be able to claim this if you have reference letters to prove that you were employed AND that you were paid.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pr_s said:
Thanks a lot Istari for reply.

What Shall i do know? do i need to reorder it by paying? :(
Or shall i contact and Notify WES about it?
I'd contact WES, and let them know it hasn't arrived yet.