+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dh5689 said:
http://www.cicnews.com/2016/11/canada-outlines-significant-changes-comprehensive-ranking-system-crs-express-entry-immigration-118652.html

Anybody know about this thing??,...is it still 600 for LMIA or old 50??
Amendment
29 (1) If a foreign national has a qualifying offer of arranged employment, they may be assigned points as follows:

(a) 200 points, if the offer is for employment in an occupation contained in Major Group 00 of the National Occupation Classification; or
(b) 50 points, if the offer is any other qualifying offer of arranged employment.

100RAB

Oct 6, 2016
Hello Everyone

Little Confusion over here. I got following score with overall band 7.
L -7
S -7
W -6.5
R - 6.5

What would be my CLB 8 or 7?
For CLB 8 we need to have L- 7.5. However my score in S,W and R is more then the required scroe.

Please help!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
100RAB said:
Hello Everyone

Little Confusion over here. I got following score with overall band 7.
L -7
S -7
W -6.5
R - 6.5

What would be my CLB 8 or 7?
For CLB 8 we need to have L- 7.5. However my score in S,W and R is more then the required scroe.

Please help!
Your scores would fall under CLB-7.

Check this -

International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General Training – Test score equivalency chart

CLB R W L S
10 8.0 7.5 8.5 7.5
9 7.0 7.0 8.0 7.0
8 6.5 6.5 7.5 6.5
7 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0
6 5.0 5.5 5.5 5.5
5 4.0 5.0 5.0 5.0
4 3.5 4.0 4.5 4.0

Link --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

If you had got 7.5 in Listening, you would fall under CLB-8.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Hi All-I am putting this query again as i am a little confused on this.I am a PNP candidate and i have submitted the responsibilities for my latest company to the nominating province province long back but now i have been able to get more aligned responsibilities for my noc node for the current company and i want to put that in the pr application rather than the old one.What should i do.Will a new letter will be a contradiction to the old responsibility letter sent to nominating province and does cic chek with the nominating province.I wnat to send the new one with refined language and in line with Noc code for latest company.So what should i do.Friends and seniors can you help me

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
workharder said:
Hi All-I am putting this query again as i am a little confused on this.I am a PNP candidate and i have submitted the responsibilities for my latest company to the nominating province province long back but now i have been able to get more aligned responsibilities for my noc node for the current company and i want to put that in the pr application rather than the old one.What should i do.Will a new letter will be a contradiction to the old responsibility letter sent to nominating province and does cic chek with the nominating province.I wnat to send the new one with refined language and in line with Noc code for latest company.So what should i do.Friends and seniors can you help me
You can submit the new letter provided the roles match your NOC and the letter contains all the information required by IRCC.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Ok.thanks.but I am planning to put the original reference letter to province and put the new one as a additional letter left to their discretion in the letter of explanation area in the pr application.will that be a right aproach.i just fear that if I do not give new one ,the old letter which I submitted to province do not have much substance I feel but accepted by province.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
workharder said:
Ok.thanks.but I am planning to put the original reference letter to province and put the new one as a additional letter left to their discretion in the letter of explanation area in the pr application.will that be a right aproach.i just fear that if I do not give new one ,the old letter which I submitted to province do not have much substance I feel but accepted by province.
When submitting your documentation post ITA, I would recommend submitting only one letter. Good luck!

Binette

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
United States
App. Filed.......
January 25th 2017
Nomination.....
13-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-11-2017
LANDED..........
Feb 8th 2018
Stanlee said:
That's a Notification of Interest from Ontario wherein you have been considered to apply for OINP. In this regard, you need to refer to OINP website and submit your application to OINP to.be conspired for nomination from Ontario.
Thank you

jsjaspreet93

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
I am 22 years old.
I have one year experience at NOC B position without LMIA in Canada. No foreign work experience.
TWO year post secondary diploma in Canada
IELTS
L 8
R 7.5
W 7
S 7

Where does my CRS score stand guys?
Any help would be appreciated

Angelbd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi,I did not revoked my gc key but whenever I'm trying to log in its showing gckey revoked.I have already mailed but no reply yet.what should I do?

Mshp

Nov 11, 2016
Hi,

I am applying to Canada PR visa along with my spouse.
My qualification MCA with 6+ years of experience and 6.5 IELTS SCORE.
7 speaking, 6.5 reading , 6 listening and 6 writing.
My spouse hold Bsc degree with Indian CFA and GARP US FRM with 6+ years of experience and 6.5 IELTS SCORE.

We are unable to get 400+ points.
Please advise on chances of getting PR visa.? Is PNP the only alternative for us to get visa?

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mshp said:
Hi,

My spouse hold Bsc degree with Indian CFA and GARP US FRM with 6+ years of experience and 6.5 IELTS SCORE.

Please advise on chances of getting PR visa.? Is PNP the only alternative for us to get visa?

Thanks
Unfortunately if you're below 400 points it is unlikely you will ever receive an ITA.

You really need to improve your IETLS score for your score to increase significantly.

Cheers ;)

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mshp said:
Hi,

Thanks
PNP or a job offer are your only options.

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has revamped the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) for its Express Entry immigration selection system. The changes, which had been expected for some time, will have a major effect on candidates for immigration to Canada through the three federal programs managed through Express Entry, namely the Federal Skilled Worker Class, the Federal Skilled Trades Class, and the Canadian Experience Class.

The new instructions on Express Entry, which were published in the government of Canada’s official Gazette, come into force on November 19, 2016.

The significant changes to job offers are:

A qualifying job offer is now worth 200 points if the offer is in an occupation contained in a Major Group 00 of the National Occupational Classification (senior managerial level position). These occupations are:
0011 Legislators
0012 Senior government managers and officials
0013 Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services
0014 Senior managers – health, education, social and community services and membership organizations
0015 Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services not elsewhere classified.
0016 Senior managers – construction, transportation, production and utilities
A qualifying job offer is now worth 50 points if the offer is any other qualifying offer of arranged employment.
Previously, qualifying job offers supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment were worth 600 points under the CRS. As of November 19, there will be new ways of being awarded either 50 or 200 points without the need to obtain a LMIA (though points will continue to be awarded to individuals with a new or existing LMIA). The new regulations also allow the following individuals to be awarded points for a qualifying job offer:

Individuals with a work permit issued under an international agreement, such as the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
Individuals with a work permit issued under the ‘significant benefits to Canada’ criteria, such as Intra-Company Transfers.
In both above cases, the worker must have been working in Canada for at least one year and the job offer must be made by the same employer named on the work permit.

http://www.cicnews.com/2016/11/canada-outlines-significant-changes-comprehensive-ranking-system-crs-express-entry-immigration-118652.html

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
guys is the 30 additional points for a 3 year Canadian post secondary education or is it being replace with the current score?