+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

jv7r

Mar 4, 2015
hi guys,What are the chances that a PNP nominee outlander gets employer calls or mails from CIC after AOR submission as nominating province has already verified job details before nomination?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jv7r said:
hi guys,What are the chances that a PNP nominee outlander gets employer calls or mails from CIC after AOR submission as nominating province has already verified job details before nomination?
The fact that the province has already verified your experience means nothing.
Once you receive ITA, your application proceeds in the exact same way as everyone else's, regardless of PNP.

So if CIC feels the need to verify your experience, they will do so.

NIUBIFUFU

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi wise,
I have a question for you guys. Now I am invited to apply through EE. About the proof of funds, I would like to submit my checking and saving account. If I submit it, can I still use these accounts for daily life like shopping (of course, I will keep the money above their requirement all the time)? Thanks.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIUBIFUFU said:
Hi wise,
I have a question for you guys. Now I am invited to apply through EE. About the proof of funds, I would like to submit my checking and saving account. If I submit it, can I still use these accounts for daily life like shopping (of course, I will keep the money above their requirement all the time)? Thanks.
I just answered this in another thread.
The answer is yes, you can.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
rajkamalmohanram said:
@istari is correct!

You can leave this information out and stop worrying about it. IRCC isn't interested about your aunt - They are interested about you and your documents. Even though you might have mentioned about her earlier, there is no obligation to mention her details in your PR application because it doesn't award you any CRS points. This is not misrepresentation, IMO. Delete this relationship if you still have enough points and proceed with your application.

Good luck and all the very best!
Thanks rajkamalmohanram

Yes I have enough points and don't really need to claim additional points. Like istari suggested, I will upload the a LOE in place of the document where I need to proof my relationship with her.

Are you sure I am under no obligation to mention my relationship with her? I have put her info in my EE profile based on which I am proceeding on the APR

Thanks again :)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIUBIFUFU said:
Hi wise,
Yes, of course you can ;)

syedarsalan

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
chizyjide said:
Get your qualifications assessed by doing an Education Credential Assessment. Details here --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

HELLO FOLKS,

PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO CONFIRM IF ITS NECESSARY TO EVALUATE MY BACHELORS AND MASTERS DEGREES FROM WES OR I SHOULD JUST EVALUATE MY MASTERS DEGREE WHICH IS MY HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION PRIOR TO APPLYING FOR EXPRESS ENTRY.

PLEASE YOUR INPUT WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU
Did you get reply to this? I have similar question?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedarsalan said:
Did you get reply to this? I have similar question?
You only need an ECA for your highest degree.
But for some countries (like India), WES requires you to also send in your transcripts and degree certificates for your Bachelor's. Check the document requirements on the WES website.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chizyjide said:
Get your qualifications assessed by doing an Education Credential Assessment. Details here --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

HELLO FOLKS,

PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO CONFIRM IF ITS NECESSARY TO EVALUATE MY BACHELORS AND MASTERS DEGREES FROM WES OR I SHOULD JUST EVALUATE MY MASTERS DEGREE WHICH IS MY HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION PRIOR TO APPLYING FOR EXPRESS ENTRY.

PLEASE YOUR INPUT WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU
You need to get the highest level education evaluated for claiming points. However, assessing authority decides based on your country which documents to provide, e.g., For India you have to provide Bachelor's transcripts as well for Master's evaluation. For some of the countries like Pakistan, they ask school certificate as well, you have to check the assessing authority site like WES....
If you provide additional degrees/certificate as part of document requirement mentioned above, they also get evaluated automatically.

Sandy_2727

Jan 3, 2016
Hi Guys,

Need your help urgently, I got my WES ECA report and my ECA report for Master degree says " Canadian Equivalency: Master's Degree from a non-recognized institution".

I am creating my express entry profile and it ask "Have you done your ECA ?": select "Yes" and mention ECA detail and select Canadian Equivalency "Master's Degree"

Is that correct , Can i select Master degree for Canadian equivalency or what should i select? Please share you input

Thank You

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sandy_2727 said:
Hi Guys,

Need your help urgently, I got my WES ECA report and my ECA report for Master degree says " Canadian Equivalency: Master's Degree from a non-recognized institution".

I am creating my express entry profile and it ask "Have you done your ECA ?": select "Yes" and mention ECA detail and select Canadian Equivalency "Master's Degree"

Is that correct , Can i select Master degree for Canadian equivalency or what should i select? Please share you input

Thank You
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eca-report-t410578.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wes-masters-degree-from-a-non-recognized-institution-t274063.0.html

Threads for you to read ;)

swish003

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Hi,

I received ITA and am trying to upload docs. I dont see IELTS result sheet requested. Am i still supposed to upload it?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swish003 said:
Hi,

I received ITA and am trying to upload docs. I dont see IELTS result sheet requested. Am i still supposed to upload it?
No you don't, they can check the results with the test report number.

Cheers and +1 me bro ;)