+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Shehzaib

Sep 15, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP-21-July-2016
Doc's Request.
ITA: 07-September-2016
Nomination.....
24-August-2016
AOR Received.
19-October-2016
IELTS Request
21-May-2016
File Transfer...
21-May-2016
Med's Done....
26-September-2016-- Passed: 21-October-2016
Passport Req..
01-Mar-2017
Hi all,

In eAPR under Application details there is a question
Has XXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?

should I say Yes as I have received nomination from SINP?

Thanks in advance.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shehzaib said:
Hi all,

In eAPR under Application details there is a question
Has XXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?

should I say Yes as I have received nomination from SINP?

Thanks in advance.
Yes.

Shehzaib

Sep 15, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP-21-July-2016
Doc's Request.
ITA: 07-September-2016
Nomination.....
24-August-2016
AOR Received.
19-October-2016
IELTS Request
21-May-2016
File Transfer...
21-May-2016
Med's Done....
26-September-2016-- Passed: 21-October-2016
Passport Req..
01-Mar-2017
istari said:
Thanks.
I did not found any option to put information of Schedule 3's section 11 where we had to put the details of Asset, liabilities and settlement funds in eAPR. Am i Missing any thing?

hadlehamilton

Oct 15, 2016
Please let me know if anyone has issues accessing their MYCIC account. I registered my GC key and been trying to login from the afternoon to my account but end up getting redirected to the CIC home page. I have tried different browsers and incognito mode as well.

Thanks a lot for your help

adnan16666

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Shehzaib said:
Thanks.
I did not found any option to put information of Schedule 3's section 11 where we had to put the details of Asset, liabilities and settlement funds in eAPR. Am i Missing any thing?
you will get all these in the second part of eAPR, where u will need to upload ur financial letters.

Feb 14, 2016
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

melrin

May 29, 2016
Hi,

I just submitted the EE profile. I got the EE profile number and Job seeker code. I believe this is for me as I am primary.

I would like my spouse to also apply on job bank.

How do i get a job seeker code for him

Thanks and appreciate all the help

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melrin said:
Hi,

I just submitted the EE profile. I got the EE profile number and Job seeker code. I believe this is for me as I am primary.

I would like my spouse to also apply on job bank.

How do i get a job seeker code for him

Thanks and appreciate all the help
He can't; Job Bank is linked to an EE profile.

But don't worry about that; neither you nor your spouse will ever get a job through Job Bank. Creating a JB account is just a formality you have to go through to activate your EE profile; the service doesn't yet work, and no one on this forum has ever secured a job through job bank.

If you and your spouse want to look for work in Canada, try the other job search websites (indeed, monster, workopolis, etc.).

gj22

Sep 24, 2016
@ hadlehamilton

Same is the situation for me. I tried several times but after signing in GCKey its leading to CIC Home page.
Can anyone please suggest.

Thanks

melrin

May 29, 2016
istari said:
He can't; Job Bank is linked to an EE profile.

But don't worry about that; neither you nor your spouse will ever get a job through Job Bank. Creating a JB account is just a formality you have to go through to activate your EE profile; the service doesn't yet work, and no one on this forum has ever secured a job through job bank.

If you and your spouse want to look for work in Canada, try the other job search websites (indeed, monster, workopolis, etc.).
Thanks

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I am done with my IELTS and I am going to send my documents for WES evaluation. My transcripts have just initials for my last name and my passport has the complete expansion of the last name. As my is name my has been expanded in passport, I am planning to include one and same person affidavit.

I would like to know the following:

1) What name should I give while creating the WES application? The expanded name in the passport or the name in the transcript?

2) If WES were go by the name in the transcript, how will they include the name provided in the affidavit?

3) Should I send original copy of the affidavit alone with transcripts or a copy of it would work?

4) Is this the right link for creating WES application - https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/createaccount.asp?loc=cic .. I mean is it the right place to send the docs for Canadian Immigration for educational evaluation? Just wanted to clarify this specifically as there are different WES branches serving different purposes.

Any other things to remember while doing educational assessment through WES?

Thanks.

DRBOSS

Sep 29, 2016
Please i have some questions:

1) I'm a Nigerian doctor already in express entry pool and working Saudi Arabia,can i apply for PR visa in Saudi Arabia visa office or i have to apply from my home country?

2) I have lived in Nigeria all my life before moving to Saudi Arabia and i have been living in Saudi for almost 2years now, do i need PCC from both countries or just Saudi?

3)Regarding experience letter, i need a detailed format for writing it.

4) I have about 2years experience in my present job in Saudi, do i need to also get letter from my previous employer in Nigeria?

5) Regarding proof of funds,what is required? Is it just a letter from the bank stating your name and how much money you have or a detailed print out of account balance and all transactions over the last 6months (statement of account)

THANKS!!!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DRBOSS said:
Please i have some questions:

1) I'm a Nigerian doctor already in express entry pool and working Saudi Arabia,can i apply for PR visa in Saudi Arabia visa office or i have to apply from my home country?

2) I have lived in Nigeria all my life before moving to Saudi Arabia and i have been living in Saudi for almost 2years now, do i need PCC from both countries or just Saudi?

3)Regarding experience letter, i need a detailed format for writing it.

4) I have about 2years experience in my present job in Saudi, do i need to also get letter from my previous employer in Nigeria?

5) Regarding proof of funds,what is required? Is it just a letter from the bank stating your name and how much money you have or a detailed print out of account balance and all transactions over the last 6months (statement of account)

THANKS!!!
1 - What do you mean? Did you receive an invitation for PR?

2 - Yes, you'll have to provide both

3 - Look around this forum, you should be able to find it.

4 - You'll need a letter if you included that work experience in your profile

5 - Your financial profile includes a listing of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts. The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months.

Cheers