+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rav@1 said:
Hello,

I will enter the pool in the 1st week of oct... I have a Masters degree(ECA done) and 3 yrs of work ex. But, Im currently not employed for the last 5 months and more into a startup/freelance work. As i am currently umemployed, will this lead to rejection of application?
Your current employment status makes no difference to your EE application.

garry91

Mar 9, 2016
HI GUYS,

AFTER APPLYING PR, THRU EE. HOW MUCH TIME IT GENERALLY TAKES FOR THE FILE TO BE IN PROCESS.??
BECAUSE WHEN U SEE ON WEBSITE THRU APP. NO. IT SAYS WE MIGHT HAVE RECEVIED UR APPLICATION BUT IT IS NOT IN PROCESS YET, THAT IS Y IT IS NOT SHOWING ANYTHING?

saidavalov

Sep 23, 2016
Hi Guys
Can anybody tell me if its possible to apply with overall 6. All of them are 6 but my writing is 5.5. Can i apply for immigration as a the Canadian Experience Class? how to apply as a construction trades ?

tabbi

Jun 1, 2014
I have seen previous draws results, avg CRS score was almost 480+ for past few draws, recently it went high even 500+

I calculated my CRS score to see if their is any chance for me to get selected, and my score was 405, i dont have any clue how i could increase that number to get selected. Any suggestions?

Its really hard to get a valid job offer so its not an option,
2nd is PNP under EE but i am not sure if any province would nominat me with that score.

Should i even consider to apply for Immigration or should i let it be a fantasy?

Should i apply by my self or seek guidance from a constant or lawyer?

Thanks

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi Experts,
Can you please help on the below clarifications.

I received ITA in EE and submitted my docs and medicals passed on June 10, 2016.
I am getting married this Nov mid, till now I did not get any updates reg my EE application, that's good Smiley
My work permit is ending Dec 2016, so I cannot apply dependant visa thro my company for my spouse. I have applied for WP extension which may get approved during Nov.

Doubt:
Can I apply for a tourist visa for my fiancee?
If the above is successful after she comes here and I got my WP extended Can I convert that to Dependant visa, so that she is eligible for provincial health insurance and other benefits.
Will this tourist visa approval or rejection afftect my process to add her to my existing EE application?

Thanks in advance !

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabbi said:
I have seen previous draws results, avg CRS score was almost 480+ for past few draws, recently it went high even 500+

I calculated my CRS score to see if their is any chance for me to get selected, and my score was 405, i dont have any clue how i could increase that number to get selected. Any suggestions?

Its really hard to get a valid job offer so its not an option,
2nd is PNP under EE but i am not sure if any province would nominat me with that score.

Should i even consider to apply for Immigration or should i let it be a fantasy?

Should i apply by my self or seek guidance from a constant or lawyer?

Thanks
Man- you have good chances for PNP, based on your score(400+) Ontarios will invite you when they open later this year. All other states don't ask for CRS you can pretty much apply to them and get invited based on your NOC(if it is in their list)

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hi Raj./Stanlee/Istari/Aragorn,

I have 5.5 years of experience in total.I cross verified the NOC's with IRCC basis my job description and NOC's were :

0121 Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers (1.5 years)
1112 Financial and investment analyst (1.5 years)
1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting (2.5 years and current)

I am making an EE profile in late October.

My question: While filling in the EE details I am interested in applying with NOC 1112.Will IRCC consider my 5.5 years of experience or just 1.5 years?because if it is 1.5 years it brings down my score from 484 to 459 and Even though I switched to consulting (1122) I do pretty much the same work as (1112) here by working on client projects.Please suggest what should I fill in the work experience outside canada Column.
Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sanha#1 said:
Hi Raj./Stanlee/Istari/Aragorn,

I have 5.5 years of experience in total.I cross verified the NOC's with IRCC basis my job description and NOC's were :

0121 Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers (1.5 years)
1112 Financial and investment analyst (1.5 years)
1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting (2.5 years and current)

I am making an EE profile in late October.

My question: While filling in the EE details I am interested in applying with NOC 1112.Will IRCC consider my 5.5 years of experience or just 1.5 years?because if it is 1.5 years it brings down my score from 484 to 459 and Even though I switched to consulting (1122) I do pretty much the same work as (1112) here by working on client projects.Please suggest what should I fill in the work experience outside canada Column.
Thanks.
You could choose any of the three as your primary NOC. You get maximum CRS points for 3 years work experience. You can mention the latest 2 jobs in your EE profile. This way, you will get points for 3 years of work experience.

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Thanks Raj. so I will make 1112 as my primary NOC but will mention 1122 in my EE profile as well, this will take my work experience to 4.5 years (Above 3 years req. to get max CRS points.)

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
darpan.aneja said:
Hi guys,

First of all congratulations all the senior members and contributors for this enormous wealth of knowledge created in this forum.

I am taking my first steps towards this immigration journey and have a very quick query on WES assessment.

Background -> I am a B.Com graduate and after that I have done PGDM from IMDR Pune (college). IMDR is an autonomous institute and is NOT affiliated to any university and also it is NOT recognized by UGC list that is on WES website, but the program was approved by AICTE and DTE after I passed out. (I attended from 2007-09 but AICTE and DTE approved this course from 2010 Angry)

Query -> While entering my PGDM credential in WES application, what should I select in Institute Type as none of the available values (University edu., State Board - technical, State Board - General Nursing, Professional edu., Secondary edu.) match perfectly with it.

Please guide, Thanks in advance.
Darpan
Hi Raj/Stanlee/Experts

Please suggest on my query. Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
darpan.aneja said:
Hi guys,

First of all congratulations all the senior members and contributors for this enormous wealth of knowledge created in this forum.

I am taking my first steps towards this immigration journey and have a very quick query on WES assessment.

Background -> I am a B.Com graduate and after that I have done PGDM from IMDR Pune (college). IMDR is an autonomous institute and is NOT affiliated to any university and also it is NOT recognized by UGC list that is on WES website, but the program was approved by AICTE and DTE after I passed out. (I attended from 2007-09 but AICTE and DTE approved this course from 2010 Angry)

Query -> While entering my PGDM credential in WES application, what should I select in Institute Type as none of the available values (University edu., State Board - technical, State Board - General Nursing, Professional edu., Secondary edu.) match perfectly with it.

Darpan
Not very sure but I suppose you cannot leave it blank. I suppose you can choose "Professional Education". Anyway, please check with them on this. Below is the link to their contact form.

http://www.wes.org/contactus.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
darpan.aneja said:
Hi guys,

Darpan
Not very sure but I suppose you cannot leave it blank. I suppose you can choose "Professional Education". Anyway, please check with them on this. Below is the link to their contact form.

http://www.wes.org/contactus.asp

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks Raj. I have sent a mail to them. :)