+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys. What do you normally put in the field Date you first became qualified to practice in this occupation in case your work experience is different from your educational background?

satishmattad

Jul 27, 2016
istari said:
If you knew that you were only eligible for MPNP, why did you ask which provinces you were eligible for ?

Yes, CLB 6 is enough for MPNP.
But since you have no Canadian work experience or Canadian family, you will need to have been recruited by Manitoba during a recruitment mission, or have completed an exploratory visit to the province.
Hi Sir,

Sorry for confusion here.. I mean to say other than MPNP is there any other PNP's accept CLB6.

I'm new to this forum so kindly help me

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Hi all I created my profile by GC key and what's is the option of sign in partners are for? Do we have to sign in that option too? My profile is opening and eligible through GC key? What sign in partners option for? Thanks

rldoblon

May 8, 2014
Hello dear friends.

I would like to ask if there is anyone of you had an experience of sending a Valuation of Property document as Proof of funds aside from bank accounts?

Thanks in advance.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rldoblon said:
Hello dear friends.

I would like to ask if there is anyone of you had an experience of sending a Valuation of Property document as Proof of funds aside from bank accounts?

Thanks in advance.
You can't do this.
Only liquid assets (assets that can be converted into cash very quickly) can be used as POF; property (real estate, cars, etc.) cannot be used.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
gary377 said:
Hi all I created my profile by GC key and what's is the option of sign in partners are for? Do we have to sign in that option too? My profile is opening and eligible through GC key? What sign in partners option for? Thanks
You need only one to login. Since have created a GC Key, you need not set up login through Sign-In Partners

Sign-In Partners are organizations that have partnered with SecureKey Technologies to enable their customers to use their online credentials, such as card numbers or user names and passwords, to access Government of Canada services.

Sign-In Partners currently offered: BMO Financial Group, CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard, Royal Bank of Canada, Scotiabank, TD Bank Group and Tangerine.

rupshikha

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
warsaw,poland
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
28-3-2015
AOR Received.
22-5-2015
File Transfer...
SLU processing started on 9/7/15
Med's Request
acc to ECAS 11/7/15 but informed by consultant on 25/7/15
Med's Done....
28/7/15...uploaded on 29/7/15......TLU 4/8/15
Interview........
ECAS changed to DM....6 lines added on 19/9/15
Passport Req..
23/9/15 as informed by consultant
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/15
LANDED..........
Landed on 8th november in Toronto
Stanlee said:
Yes, the principal applicant can enter Canada and leave Canada after two months. But you need to ensure the following are taken care of before you leave Canada
- Provide an address to which PR Card has to be sent
- To enter Canada on your return, you will need your PR Card. If you do not receive your PR Card during the two months that you are planning to stay in Canada, you will have to apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) which you will need to enter Canada. Check this link to know more http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/travel-document/.
thank you so much ☺

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts,

I am moving step by step to have the documents ready beforehand (to avoid later disappointments and delays) and would request you to kindly suggest if the below Roles & Responsibilities are good enough for NOC 2171. This is what I have done earlier, and before sending it to my ex-employer for a reference letter with these points, i wished to seek your suggestions on appropriateness of these points.

Responsibilities:

> Liaise with stakeholders to identify and gather business requirements
> Create requirement documents in standard format with detailed requirement workflow and other pre-requisites to aid information system solutions
> Analyze and study client legacy system to identify gaps and advice appropriate solutions and enhancements to IT system
> Conduct requirement walk-through sessions for Technology and Testing teams
> Collaborate with business and technology areas to ensure the delivery of quality solutions and to give the required Pre-UAT sign-off
> Support the Consulting Manager with secondary market research to aid a Request For Proposal (RFP) response on client/prospect proposed business need

Also, do we need to mention the NOC Code in the reference letter?

Looking forward to hearing from any expert. Thanks a lot.

Cheers !

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Stanlee said:
You need only one to login. Since have created a GC Key, you need not set up login through Sign-In Partners

Sign-In Partners are organizations that have partnered with SecureKey Technologies to enable their customers to use their online credentials, such as card numbers or user names and passwords, to access Government of Canada services.

Sign-In Partners currently offered: BMO Financial Group, CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard, Royal Bank of Canada, Scotiabank, TD Bank Group and Tangerine.
Thanks for your help mate, so we need only GC key for login, thanks very much again, really appreciate your help on this.cheers

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Does WES evaluation also mention the Canadian course name (major) equivalent while doing the educational assessment? Or just mentions about the equivalent degree?

eagleworld

May 15, 2016
Hi,
I am about to send documents for ECA to WES ,please tell me wheather i should send my higher degrees of bachelors and masters or i should send secondary and higher secondary degrees...........whereas i have to claim maximum points for ECA

THANKS

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
Does WES evaluation also mention the Canadian course name (major) equivalent while doing the educational assessment? Or just mentions about the equivalent degree?
It just mentions the equivalent degree. Hope this helps.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eagleworld said:
Hi,
I am about to send documents for ECA to WES ,please tell me wheather i should send my higher degrees of bachelors and masters or i should send secondary and higher secondary degrees...........whereas i have to claim maximum points for ECA

THANKS
Hello,
It varies from country to country. Please check the WES requirements from their website. For India, you need to send only Masters and/or Bachelors degrees for evaluation.