+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
_Aspirant said:
Hi Guys,

I submitted my EE profile yesterday and the profile status is showing Open. How long it will take for the status to change or it will stay like this?

Just curious to know...

Thanks
What change are you expecting in the status of the profile. If the EE profile says "Open", it means that it is active.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
workharder said:
Dear seniors-I have recently got ITA and need to do the medicals tomorrow.however my wife had a open hear surgery 25 years back so should we tell this to the physician or what should we do.will there be rejection if i do not disclose this.

what should i do in such a case

Thanks in advance Sad Sad
Be as honest as you can to the doctor. The heart surgery of your wife might not even be a problem since it was treated. If she is healthy now, she is good to go!

Good luck and all the very best!

Venkat1901

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Dear seniors,

I have couple of questions.

1. Canadian Equivalency Summary mentioned as Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate certificate (one semester), Can i consider as"Two or more degrees".
2. If we get PNP nomination would they send the file to respective country visa office or only after we get 600 point once it is approved after we get ITA from EE.
3. On all my Education certificates my last name mentioned with initial expect my PG Certificate has full surname, what should i do to over come the problems if i face.

Thanks,
VJ.

Bigbenbird

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
I have a question.... I hope someone can help as the CIC call centre isn't much help with this particular query.....

So when I started my EE profile and application I was asked if I would be paying the processing fee as well as the RFPR at the same time, and I clicked yes! Since then things changed for me financially, so I called CIC to see if this was an issue, to be told, 'no, you can select/send the processing fee amount only, and we'll know that you decided to pay it differently'

So I went to submit my application, and pay for it, but I cant find anyway to alter the amount or enter a lower amount on the payment page...... anyone got any ideas?

Many thanks

Ben

Found away to change my original answers - Got to your application> view application> at the top there is a modify my family details or something similar> once in there the button changes to Modify my answers. it now lists your answers and at the bottom or near to, is the section about fee payments> select your desired answer and save and exit. Now when you go to checkout/pay the total reflects your new answers

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Venkat1901 said:
Dear seniors,

I have couple of questions.

1. Canadian Equivalency Summary mentioned as Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate certificate (one semester), Can i consider as"Two or more degrees".
I believe so.

2. If we get PNP nomination would they send the file to respective country visa office or only after we get 600 point once it is approved after we get ITA from EE.
I don't understand the question. What file would the Province send ?
The answer is no, though. The Province will update your EE profile so that you get the extra 600 points; you will then receive ITA, and proceed as normal.

3. On all my Education certificates my last name mentioned with initial expect my PG Certificate has full surname, what should i do to over come the problems if i face.
You need a One and the Same Person affidavit.

Thanks,
VJ.

Venkat1901

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Thanks istari.

2 question was

2. If we apply for any PNP nomination would they send the file to respective country visa office ie NDVO or only after we get 600 point once it is approved after we get ITA from CIC through EE.

Venkat1901

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
istari said:
Thanks istari.

You need a One and the Same Person affidavit. -- Do we have any sample affidavit for this. if yes can any one share this to me.

Thanks,
VJ.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Venkat1901 said:
Thanks istari.

2 question was

2. If we apply for any PNP nomination would they send the file to respective country visa office ie NDVO or only after we get 600 point once it is approved after we get ITA from CIC through EE.
I still don't know what you mean.
What file are you talking about ?

Venkat1901

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
istari said:
I still don't know what you mean.
What file are you talking about ?

If we apply for any PNP nomination program, we will be sending all required documents to that specific immigration office located in canada right then they will be sending back that file to Canadian visa office located in New Delhi for investigation (As i am from india) or during the process of CIC review process after getting ITA file will move to NDVO.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Venkat1901 said:
If we apply for any PNP nomination program, we will be sending all required documents to that specific immigration office located in canada right then they will be sending back that file to Canadian visa office located in New Delhi for investigation (As i am from india) or during the process of CIC review process after getting ITA file will move to NDVO.
The information you send to the Province for PNP stays with the Province; they never send it anywhere.
The VO does not investigate any of the information you send to the Province; the Province does its own investigation, and decides whether to award you PN. All the NDVO will see is that the Province has nominated you; they will not, at any point, have access to the documents you sent for PNP.

All the information sent to the NDVO comes from your Express Entry application.

Venkat1901

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
istari said:
The information you send to the Province for PNP stays with the Province; they never send it anywhere.
The VO does not investigate any of the information you send to the Province; the Province does its own investigation, and decides whether to award you PN. All the NDVO will see is that the Province has nominated you; they will not, at any point, have access to the documents you sent for PNP.

All the information sent to the NDVO comes from your Express Entry application.

Thanks istari for the information provided.

satishmattad

Jul 27, 2016
Quote from: satishmattad on August 25, 2016, 08:44:37 pm
Thanks for your help.

I have got CLB 6 for IELTS. Could you please help which PNP I can chose to apply?

Do you have Canadian work experience ? --No

Do you have relatives in Canada ? -- No

What is your NOC ? -- 2171

What is your CRS ? -- No

Thanks in advance

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satishmattad said:
Thanks for your help.

I have got CLB 6 for IELTS. Could you please help which PNP I can chose to apply?

What is your CRS ? -- No

Thanks in advance
With CLB 6, you are not eligible to apply for Express Entry. You need to have at least CLB 7 in each band (reading, writing, listening, speaking) to be eligible to create a profile.

Unless you selected French as your first language ?

satishmattad

Jul 27, 2016
Thanks for your help.

What is your CRS ? -- No

Thanks in advance

With CLB 6, you are not eligible to apply for Express Entry. You need to have at least CLB 7 in each band (reading, writing, listening, speaking) to be eligible to create a profile.

Unless you selected French as your first language ?

Hi, Thanks for your help here..

sorry for asking so many questions.. Am i not eligible for applying any PNP as wel with CLB6? (in my case planning for MPNP)

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satishmattad said:
Hi, Thanks for your help here..

sorry for asking so many questions.. Am i not eligible for applying any PNP as wel with CLB6? (in my case planning for MPNP)
If you knew that you were only eligible for MPNP, why did you ask which provinces you were eligible for ?

Yes, CLB 6 is enough for MPNP.
But since you have no Canadian work experience or Canadian family, you will need to have been recruited by Manitoba during a recruitment mission, or have completed an exploratory visit to the province.