+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parminderk said:
Hi Guys,

I need your help. I am PR in Canada. I mistakenly gave wrong date of birth for my sister when I applied for PR. Actually she has got some other DOB on her certificates. Year and month is same. I wrote 23rd in the family information form while her certificates have 8th as DOB written on them.

Could you please let me know is there any procedure to get the information corrected in my file?

Thanks in advance.
Send a CSE.

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
bellaluna said:
I answered your first question in the Pinoy thread, but to repeat, it's no.

The NOC 0, A, B selection does not matter in the allotment of points. You get the same points whatever NOC level you choose.
The distinctions: NOC 0 are managerial positions, NOC A requires a bachelor's degree minimum, NOC B are technical positions.
Thank you so much Bellaluna.

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,

May I know if schedule 4 is a must for PNP applicants? I saw many of the PNP applicants received schedule 4 request very shortly after AOR, but mine haven't come yet...

Thank you..

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Dear All,

I have a total score of 465.... few days ago my EE profile has expired now I am going to create a new one. please tell me if there is a change in information between previous (expired) profile and new profile.... will there be any issue???

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Khan123 said:
Dear All,

I have a total score of 465.... few days ago my EE profile has expired now I am going to create a new one. please tell me if there is a change in information between previous (expired) profile and new profile.... will there be any issue???
No.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1nca said:
Hello Experts,

May I know if schedule 4 is a must for PNP applicants? I saw many of the PNP applicants received schedule 4 request very shortly after AOR, but mine haven't come yet...

Thank you..
It will come eventually. When did you receive AOR, and from which province ?

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
It will come eventually. When did you receive AOR, and from which province ?
I just received that request 10 minutes ago. Thank you...

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
I answered your first question in the Pinoy thread, but to repeat, it's no.

The NOC 0, A, B selection does not matter in the allotment of points. You get the same points whatever NOC level you choose.
The distinctions: NOC 0 are managerial positions, NOC A requires a bachelor's degree minimum, NOC B are technical positions.
Hi Guys,

Is the above quoted mentioned" NOC A requires a bachelor's degree minimum" true? My persional view is that it doesn't mean like that. It is true that many of the employment requirement of NOC A is of a bachelor's degree. But it doesn't means that you can't apply NOC A if you don't own a degree.. Employment requiments ≠ Education requiments ...For example, NOC 1111 accoutant, in the lead statment, it says: CA, CGA and CMA requires a bachelor's degree. It means that if you are not CA, CGA or CMA, and more importantly, you perform most of the duties described as NOC 1111, you are eligible to apply through express entry, even if you don't have a degree but a diploma.

Experts please correct me if I am wrong...

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1nca said:
Hi Guys,

Is the above quoted mentioned" NOC A requires a bachelor's degree minimum" true? My persional view is that it doesn't mean like that. It is true that many of the employment requirement of NOC A is of a bachelor's degree. But it doesn't means that you can't apply NOC A if you don't own a degree.. Employment requiments ≠ Education requiments ...For example, NOC 1111 accoutant, in the lead statment, it says: CA, CGA and CMA requires a bachelor's degree. It means that if you are not CA, CGA or CMA, and more importantly, you perform most of the duties described as NOC 1111, you are eligible to apply through express entry, even if you don't have a degree but a diploma.

Experts please correct me if I am wrong...
I think you're right.
CIC says:
"Skill Level A — professional jobs. People usually need a degree from a university for these jobs."

iasyed72

Jul 25, 2015
Hello all,

I am in the process of applying for Express Entry. I need to know regarding Police Clearance Certificate, whether PCC is required for all the family members or only the ones who are applying for Express Entry.

Regards

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iasyed72 said:
Hello all,

I am in the process of applying for Express Entry. I need to know regarding Police Clearance Certificate, whether PCC is required for all the family members or only the ones who are applying for Express Entry.

Regards
You and your spouse.

Sushanto

Aug 1, 2016
Hi,

Can you inform about the transcripts... I have got the transcripts from the university for me and my wife.
Can I send the same to WES with the application number...

The transcripts are sealed by the university can I send the same directly to WES after registering with them.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sushanto said:
Hi,

Can you inform about the transcripts... I have got the transcripts from the university for me and my wife.
Can I send the same to WES with the application number...

The transcripts are sealed by the university can I send the same directly to WES after registering with them.
Do not open the envelopes from Universities and keep them as they are. You can register with WES and make two different accounts i.e. one for you and another for your wife. Pay fees for both of you and send the envelopes to WES mentioning the respective reference numbers from WES on the envelopes. Use Fedex or DHL to send your documents to WES.

Thanks

rahuldokwal

May 31, 2016
Stanlee said:
Thanks Stanlee,

I have one question, regarding the police certificate. I am from India but currently I am in USA. Do I need to go back to India to get police certificate or can I get from the embassy here in USA.