+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
bellaluna said:
A way out? You mean an exemption to the funds requirement? That would be arranged employment or an ITA under CEC.

Actually, the figure for 2 people has been updated to CAD 15,143: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

All you need is to show you have the total at the time of your application, no previous hold requirement. If you already have the 15,143 on hand, great.

I suggest you update your EE profile to the correct funds and only accept the ITA when you can prove it in bank statements, assuming you can't be exempted from the funds requirement.

More complicated is to list your wife as non-accompanying and sponsor her later, but that application takes a very long time.

No previous hold means there is no need to show 6 months old bank statement???? i currently have 17000 CAD .... can i apply if i get nominated within next coming draws????

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Adil Khan123 said:
No previous hold means there is no need to show 6 months old bank statement???? i currently have 17000 CAD .... can i apply if i get nominated within next coming draws????
I mean, you'll still need to show the previous six months' statements, and if there is a huge credit in your account all of a sudden (i.e. you went from having, say, $5000 CAD to $17000 CAD), you will need to furnish a letter of explanation (at the very least).
But given that you have the money, and you have six months' worth of statements (even if you don't have $17000 CAD in all of them), you should be able to apply when you get an ITA without your finances being an issue, yes.

Himalaya1

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Hi Rajkamalmohanram

Please guide me to register on 'JOB BANK', on Express Entry profile.
Will there be separate points for this??

Pl HELP..

Regards

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Himalaya1 said:
Hi Rajkamalmohanram

Please guide me to register on 'JOB BANK', on Express Entry profile.
Will there be separate points for this??

Pl HELP..

Regards
If you have already made an Express Entry profile, you need to make a Job Bank Job Seeker account before your Express Entry profile is considered active (unless you have a valid employment offer from within Canada with a positive LMIA).
You get no points for registering for a Job Bank account, but unless you do, your profile does not get activated.
Register for a Job Bank account here:
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My PR application got approved and received my CoPR.

Thanks to all seniors of this forum. I have been reading the posts thoroughly during each and every step and it helped a lot.

Regards

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
sgemini said:
Hi All,

My PR application got approved and received my CoPR.

Thanks to all seniors of this forum. I have been reading the posts thoroughly during each and every step and it helped a lot.

Regards
Congratulations!

jesvin

Apr 14, 2016
need a small clarification here.
I checked my eligibility and it states I am eligible but when I created my CIC profile and submitted it shows as ineligible.
what could be the possible reason for the same.

sohaillactuca

Mar 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Brothers

I need your support.

I filled online application of WES and got a reference number.
Q1. I choosed for payment Western Union, Can any one send me address used for the payment through western union.

Q2. Secondly online application automatically calculate the total amount required to be paid to WES or I need to check from the cheklist or another source.

Waiting for reply
Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
jesvin said:
need a small clarification here.
I checked my eligibility and it states I am eligible but when I created my CIC profile and submitted it shows as ineligible.
what could be the possible reason for the same.
It could be because one of the following reasons
1. You do not have an ECA or IELTS score does not meet the minimum requirement.
2. You have not mentioned the funds as per LICO
3. You have not met FSW minimum score of 67/100.

sohaillactuca

Mar 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Brothers

I need your support.

I filled online application of WES and got a reference number.
Q1. I choosed for payment Western Union, Can any one send me address used for the payment through western union.

Q2. Secondly online application automatically calculate the total amount required to be paid to WES or I need to check from the cheklist or another source.

Waiting for reply
Thanks

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help me!!!

I noticed that on the Chinese PCC (Mainland) I got, it doesnt say my passport number, instead, my Chinese ID card number is on it. And it doesnt mention anything about my address, since I saw on this forum someone said that there are address(es) on their PCC, is this normal?

How does IRCC know thats me? (Although it has my Name, DOB on it)

And I just noticed that on the IMM008 and Schedule A forms they both ask you if you have any National Identity Document. Is that where I should say yes and put down my Chinese ID Card? But my Chinese ID card is expiring this end of August. Would this be an issue? (assuming I get an AOR before it expires)

lili2307338

Mar 12, 2016
Hello, I am just wondering if any physical documents needs to be mailed to CIC after ITA and AOR. I know the medical exam will be mailed to CIC by medical clinic. But how about police certificate PCC, does the original document needs to be mailed there too? I didn't see any information about mailing PCC in CIC website, but I saw a topic about that in the forum and others seem to be mailing their original PCC.

So is it true that PCC needs to mailed to CIC? If so, what address? And is there any other documents that needs to be mailed?

Thanks a lot.

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
lili2307338 said:
Hello, I am just wondering if any physical documents needs to be mailed to CIC after ITA and AOR. I know the medical exam will be mailed to CIC by medical clinic. But how about police certificate PCC, does the original document needs to be mailed there too? I didn't see any information about mailing PCC in CIC website, but I saw a topic about that in the forum and others seem to be mailing their original PCC.

So is it true that PCC needs to mailed to CIC? If so, what address? And is there any other documents that needs to be mailed?

Thanks a lot.
For PR file through express entry not require any document to be mailed original to them except passport or any other document requested by them in E-mail. for PCC, you need to Upload that document in Upload option for PCC while you are filing PR application. CIC never require original PCC to be mailed to them.

lili2307338

Mar 12, 2016
Dpakhaniya said:
For PR file through express entry not require any document to be mailed original to them except passport or any other document requested by them in E-mail. for PCC, you need to Upload that document in Upload option for PCC while you are filing PR application. CIC never require original PCC to be mailed to them.
Thank you for your reply, sir. Yes, I think I will just scan the PCC and upload it then. And you mention that CIC may require documents to be uploaded? What or which documents will that possibly be? I know there is the "schedule A" for background check and a PCC in canada.

Is there any other forums or documents that they may require?

Thanks a lot.

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
lili2307338 said:
Thank you for your reply, sir. Yes, I think I will just scan the PCC and upload it then. And you mention that CIC may require documents to be uploaded? What or which documents will that possibly be? I know there is the "schedule A" for background check and a PCC in canada.

Is there any other forums or documents that they may require?

Thanks a lot.
Did you already submitted application?
PCC is required while you file PR application.
SCh A depend on CIC , if they need then they will ask , different in case by case,
I dont think any other document CIC will ask. But you need to be prepare if they ask like Proof of fund, Sch A, any additional detail for particular time line. Not everybody will be requested for this thing but some candidates may be questioned.