+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Jan 23, 2016
thank u Stanlee

That's what exagly I tried before I raised the question, and after your answer I tried it again. Still nothing . I searched for any other way and found out that using last 4 digits of the passport will work well I think job validation code is ok with that not sure since I'm still struggling with the profile number so don't know weather it's going to work or not until I entr the correct profile number at the moment I'm not getting any message saying last 4digits of the passport is wrong.

Can you please help me by the way I'm using a iPad do u think that have any effect

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Clivelloydrocks said:
thank u Stanlee

That's what exagly I tried before I raised the question, and after your answer I tried it again. Still nothing . I searched for any other way and found out that using last 4 digits of the passport will work well I think job validation code is ok with that not sure since I'm still struggling with the profile number so don't know weather it's going to work or not until I entr the correct profile number at the moment I'm not getting any message saying last 4digits of the passport is wrong.

Can you please help me by the way I'm using a iPad do u think that have any effect
For validating your Job Bank, you need to enter Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code only. Please try the same from a desktop or a laptop and try different browsers as well. I think it should work.

tarikelmallah

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
I got my PPR Smiley

AOR : 11 Nov 2015
PPR : 18 Mar 2016

I have a question, they request to send my and all accompanying family members passports. but I have 2 Canadian kids (born in Canada while I was working there), so should I send their passports too? or Should I send photo copy of their passports?

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
GUYs PLEASE HELP!!

I passed IELTS and got good scores and wanted to update my profile whoch I did. 10 min later after my update I got a massage that I am ineligible for EE. I was eligible since february, my points were 386, after entering new IELTS scores it should be 440. What should I do???? Start a new profile?? My aplication is open still, I cannot withdraw it, I do not know what is going on!!! Please help!!! Did anyone had a problem like this???

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
doro_07 said:
GUYs PLEASE HELP!!

I passed IELTS and got good scores and wanted to update my profile whoch I did. 10 min later after my update I got a massage that I am ineligible for EE. I was eligible since february, my points were 386, after entering new IELTS scores it should be 440. What should I do???? Start a new profile?? My aplication is open still, I cannot withdraw it, I do not know what is going on!!! Please help!!! Did anyone had a problem like this???
It could have been due to recent changes in the fund requirement http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp. What did you mention in the amount of funds that you would carry/take to Canada?

If you’ve been found not eligible, you will need to create a new profile check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1001&top=29.

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
I had all the criteria correct - 15 k as funds, language test, skilled worker etc. No idea what happened that after updating they found me ineligible. Ok I am creating new profile. How about the job bank, do I need to register once again??

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
doro_07 said:
I had all the criteria correct - 15 k as funds, language test, skilled worker etc. No idea what happened that after updating they found me ineligible. Ok I am creating new profile. How about the job bank, do I need to register once again??
Yes Job Bank will have to be revalidated with new Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Activation Code which you will get in your new MyCIC account.

D123

Mar 16, 2015
Hello All,

I have a basic question. I recieved my COPR and will be landing soon in Canada.

After 3-4 months, I would be marrying, in my base country.

I would like to know the process of bringing my wife in Canada after marriage ?

Please help.

vasus

Mar 21, 2016
Hello Brothers
I am new to this forum. I want to apply for canada through express entry. Can you share some useful kinks so that I can launch my applicatio.

Thanks

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
vasus said:
Hello Brothers
I am new to this forum. I want to apply for canada through express entry. Can you share some useful kinks so that I can launch my applicatio.

Thanks
Start with this
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp

D123 said:
Hello All,

I have a basic question. I recieved my COPR and will be landing soon in Canada.

After 3-4 months, I would be marrying, in my base country.

I would like to know the process of bringing my wife in Canada after marriage ?

Please help.
Look into Family Sponsorship
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/

PMV

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hello all, I am a freelance fashion photographer, Mumbai based. I am aged 30 and have a common law partner. Working since 4 years, completed a 1 year photography diploma from Vancouver in 2012. We are applying for the Express Entry with myself as Primary Applicant. My Job Code in NOC is 5221, Skill Set B.

I had the following queries before I proceed and begin the process -

1. It says for skilled trades one has to show full time working "hours" (1560 hours in a year). However, in freelance photography, work can't be clocked precisely based on hours because it is not a fixed routine job. It really depends on project to project. I of course have a body of work that is published and my own portfolio, apart from invoices sent to clients etc.

2. Does a photography diploma equal "certificate of qualification issued by Canadian province or authority (skilled trades)? I read that photography is not a regulated profession in Canada, so I am confused. If my diploma works then I get 50 points for that.

3. Where can I get fingerprinting done in Mumbai, for FBI Clearance (as I lived in the US for more than 6 months around 2007-2008). Most of the google results are for Delhi or Bangalore.

4. I have completed a 3 year diploma in fashion design and technology in 2003-2006, right after passing 12th standard. Should I send this diploma and my 12th standard certificate to WES for ECA? My photography diploma is from Canada so that is exempt from ECA. However as I am now a fashion photographer, technically only photography diploma stays relevant to my current job. But the 3 year fashion design diploma is still a qualification which involves fashion so I am wondering if it will be helpful/better to include this?

Thanks to everyone in advance, looking forward to your guidance.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi there
I just have a quick question.
During PR application in the section about all the addresses I lived in in past 10 years, is it going to be a problem if I put the one prom 10 years ago first and the current one last (the bottom of the list)?. I don't have any time gaps and and I have all the addresses but I saw in "Personal History" that they ask to start with the most recent one and I did it other way around in "addresses" section. I check and in the section with addresses they don't ask to to start with the most recent on

Thanks