+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi,

I am curious to know under what category will i be put after i get my OINP nomination. My OINP application is under process and I am a CEC applicant which exempt me from settle funds. My question is after i get my nomination do i have show settle funds while applying for PR in EE? Will i still be considered as an CEC applicant or PNP applicant?

Thanks,

harinder hayre

Dec 13, 2014
Stanlee said:
May be you can check this thread on the same topic http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-fbi-clearance-certificate-needed-please-help-t188355.0.html

hi could u plz tell me is it junior accountant is skilled or not and what is the noc code for it thx

arafat1983

Aug 21, 2015
does education related job experience is mandatory for express entry? i studied ms in political science, but now doing as a fiance officer at a bank for 4 years ,can i apply for express entry?i am confused,some people said that education related job experience is mandatory, some said that, only experience is mandatory.please can any one tell me which is right,please who know the matter clearly ans this please....

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Now that I have been requested to provide FBI PCC, does this mean that my case is on hold now until I provide it?

Mar 10, 2016
Hi im civil engineer by profession n applied for express entry twice but every time i submitted my application status appears as ineligible i have calculated my points n its 341 as per my calculation. i hav nt yet been registered in job bank. is it mandatory to to apply for job bank in order to get eligible?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
arafat1983 said:
does education related job experience is mandatory for express entry? i studied ms in political science, but now doing as a fiance officer at a bank for 4 years ,can i apply for express entry?i am confused,some people said that education related job experience is mandatory, some said that, only experience is mandatory.please can any one tell me which is right,please who know the matter clearly ans this please....
There is no link between education and experience unless it is a specialized profession. In your case, you can apply for Express Entry.

Marquise2016

Mar 11, 2016
Hi everyone,

Could someone please help me with EE questions. I'm currently filling out my application after having received ITA. The questions I have trouble with:
1. I have applied to Quebec program last year, but my docs were returned (not refused, but returned due some credit card issue). Should I put "no" in "have u applied to citizenship & imm Canada?"?
2. If in my expression of interest i have written all my jobs (~7 years in ttl), but i can get info from employers only for latest ones (~5 years in ttl). Is it ok to delete previous ones and leave only those where i can get the proof? It will not decrease my points?
3. If my sister has been living as a tourist in a country different from country of citizenship, what should i write as her country of residence?

Thanks a lot for you help in advance :)

P.s. Sorry if some questions sound stupid, i'm just really nervous...

shabz84

Mar 11, 2016
once we apply to the job abnk and if we get a job match.....will that help us in getting an additional 600 CRS points???

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
shabz84 said:
once we apply to the job abnk and if we get a job match.....will that help us in getting an additional 600 CRS points???
No, you get additional 600 points only in the following cases

1. You have applied to a province and the province has approved your provincial nomination application and you have accepted the nomination.
2. You have a LMIA backed job offer

Mar 5, 2015
Please I need your advice for the best NOC Number for my job.

I worked with financial institution. See my duties and responsibilities below over the years;
Am a banker with over 5years experience. Here are my duties across the banking operations within my years of work.

CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (CSO).
· Review account opening documents and ensure timely opening of the accounts on the system for all requests with the required documents or with the appropriate deferrals.

· Accounts management and reactivation.

· Ensure timely preparation and rendition of reports to internal and external parties as required from time to time.

· Processing customers’ Cheque and card requests, including ultimate delivery to the customer.

· Timely acknowledgement of MICR cheque issued on the system.

· Ensure prompt TAT in line with service level.

· Print off-cycle customers’ statements for properly authorized requests and ensure charges are taken.

· Ensure timely and accurate processing of standing instructions.

· Ensure timely responses to reference letters.

· Maintenance of up-to-date registers for customers’ transactions and instructions as required under the existing policies and procedures.

· Ensure adequate controls over customer records.

· Timely rendition of statement of accounts to customers.

· Ensure zero fraud tolerance / error rates.

FT/CLEARING & TROPS/LDU OFFICER
· Responsible for all clearing related activities and funds transfer processing.
· Ensure customers’ transactions (MCs, CashFast) are processed within approved service TAT.
· Ensure maintenance and effective utilization of physical assets and resources (adding machines, workstations, stamps till boxes etc)
· Ensure customers’ instructions are properly reviewed before processing.
· Ensure clearing instruments received at the branch are scheduled and photocopied prior to dispatch to ZPC.
· Ensure all remittances for customers and regulatory agencies are handled within the agreed time frame.
· Ensure daily and weekly balancing of internal funds transfer accounts such as MCs, Cash Fast, etc.
· Ensure caution notices are prepared timely and correctly for all qualifying outward clearing transactions.
· Maintain proper records of funds transfer transactions
· Responsible for all TROPS/funds transfer processing.
· Ensure prompt processing of customers’ instructions in line with approved TAT.
· Ensure maintenance and effective utilization of physical assets (adding machines, workstations, stamps till boxes etc)
· Ensure up to date filing/safe keeping of deal slips (both open and liquidated)
· Ensure investment certificates are provided timely to the customers in line with approved TAT.
· Maintenance of up-to-date records of investment/loan transactions processed at the branch.
· Ensure loans disbursement is done in line with the Bank’s policies and charges are taken for bona fide
· Customers’ transactions processed.
· Ensure timely and accurate proofing of internal accounts.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Walatajogazino said:
Please I need your advice for the best NOC Number for my job.

I worked with financial institution. See my duties and responsibilities below over the years;
Am a banker with over 5years experience. Here are my duties across the banking operations within my years of work.

CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (CSO).
· Review account opening documents and ensure timely opening of the accounts on the system for all requests with the required documents or with the appropriate deferrals.

· Accounts management and reactivation.

· Ensure timely preparation and rendition of reports to internal and external parties as required from time to time.

· Processing customers’ Cheque and card requests, including ultimate delivery to the customer.

· Timely acknowledgement of MICR cheque issued on the system.

· Ensure prompt TAT in line with service level.

· Print off-cycle customers’ statements for properly authorized requests and ensure charges are taken.

· Ensure timely and accurate processing of standing instructions.

· Ensure timely responses to reference letters.

· Maintenance of up-to-date registers for customers’ transactions and instructions as required under the existing policies and procedures.

· Ensure adequate controls over customer records.

· Timely rendition of statement of accounts to customers.

· Ensure zero fraud tolerance / error rates.

FT/CLEARING & TROPS/LDU OFFICER
· Responsible for all clearing related activities and funds transfer processing.
· Ensure customers’ transactions (MCs, CashFast) are processed within approved service TAT.
· Ensure maintenance and effective utilization of physical assets and resources (adding machines, workstations, stamps till boxes etc)
· Ensure customers’ instructions are properly reviewed before processing.
· Ensure clearing instruments received at the branch are scheduled and photocopied prior to dispatch to ZPC.
· Ensure all remittances for customers and regulatory agencies are handled within the agreed time frame.
· Ensure daily and weekly balancing of internal funds transfer accounts such as MCs, Cash Fast, etc.
· Ensure caution notices are prepared timely and correctly for all qualifying outward clearing transactions.
· Maintain proper records of funds transfer transactions
· Responsible for all TROPS/funds transfer processing.
· Ensure prompt processing of customers’ instructions in line with approved TAT.
· Ensure maintenance and effective utilization of physical assets (adding machines, workstations, stamps till boxes etc)
· Ensure up to date filing/safe keeping of deal slips (both open and liquidated)
· Ensure investment certificates are provided timely to the customers in line with approved TAT.
· Maintenance of up-to-date records of investment/loan transactions processed at the branch.
· Ensure loans disbursement is done in line with the Bank’s policies and charges are taken for bona fide
· Customers’ transactions processed.
· Ensure timely and accurate proofing of internal accounts.
If you are not sure about your NOC, send an email to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca with your roles and responsibilities, they will guide you.

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anybody have any idea about which Noc have better future in Prince Edward Island.
Being as a mechanical engineer with noc 2141( manufacturing and industrial engineer) is it worth to try for pei pnp.

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
Hello friends,
I'm already a permanent resident working in Canada and planning to apply for my wife's express entry (as it is faster compared to sponsorship) and I have following questions
1) For funding requirement, should we show money in her individual bank account or joint account would be better?
2) Will there be any problem in her getting invitation if she gets enough points for the draw, considering I'm already a PR

himzharry

Mar 11, 2016
Visa queries

Hi I'm himank
In 10th 57%
12th 73%
Graduation in Bachelor of commerce with 56% I had 3 backlog n due to annual mode in delhi university my last backlog was cleared after a year, that means I completed my degree in 4years instead of 3years. After that I was a office administrator and fitness advisor in hype gym for almost a year.
IELTS 6 Overall L 7, R 5.5, W 6, S 6
I applied for International Business Management (IBM ) in fleming college for may intake n i got my conditional LOA before n now I'm waiting for my Unconditional LOA.
I had already paid my tution fees and opened my GIC Account.
As soon as my unconditional letter will come I will fill my visa bt I have two questions?
1 Should I submit my fill under spp or not?
2 Do I have to submit my mom dad ITR under spp category?
3 Is IBM a relevant course as per my graduation?
4 What are the chances of visa?
Please reply ASAP I really need it..