+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

harinder hayre

Dec 13, 2014
Aragorn165 said:
My apologies, I misread it! I read it as 9421.
I think you are eligible then if you are 9241

hi could u plz tell me what is the noc for junior accountant...right now i m working as subway supervisor on LMIA...m i eligible to EE????

harinder hayre

Dec 13, 2014
motocheck said:
Hi friends,

My CRS score is 402 and .. My birthday is on aug 22 .. Suppose if I get Ontario invite in june/july ..what will happen after my birthdate as my CRS score will get reduced by 5 points so then I will be ineligible for OINP.. what will happen.. could you please suggest.

how to count this CRS points..plz tell me and where exactly

Thanks,
Austin

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Harinder,

Look for these links:

Links to calculate your CRS score
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
https://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

Thanks

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all,

I uploaded my profile on 8th march. Medicals got updated today to passed.
I see that now it says eligibility check in progress.

Can you suggest how long it take to move to eligibility check pass and turn to background checking ..

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
hi friends,

I am trying to upload my Singapore Certificate of Clearance but it requires to indicate the expiration date. The certificate itself does not show any expiration dates to refer to. Can anyone please advice? thanks!

DSWalia

Mar 6, 2016
Hi All,

I have received ITA yesterday i.e. on 9th March 16 and I am now on completing the personal details required on the CIC portal.

I have some doubts but if some one could help me with the following queries:

1. CIC asks for the details of all my relatives, It is just me and my spouse who will be traveling to Canada. Then why are they asking for relative details, How does this affect my application. Basically I have following concerns:
a) Will I need to produce travel details of these relatives at some point of time in my application?
b) Would PCC or medical be required for my relatives too?

2. CIC also asked for the addresses of all my residences in past 10 years. Due to my job I had been in different places in India and have 5-6 addresses to update in the portal and I am ok to provide the details but would that too require any proof later or PCC for individual state where I had been residing.

Any suggestion would be a great great help..!!

Regards:
DS

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016
Job Bank is finally up and running! Looks like the tech problem has been fixed.

I am now registering my profile on JB, but I have a question:

I am the principal applicant and my husband is the secondary applicant (we calculated we would get more CRS points this way). I am writing down my experience, but what about his working experience? He has a much better chance of getting a job in Canada (video production/editing, movie making, advertising) as I do (managing director). Can we make a profile for him? I guess Canada wouldn't care which one of us has a job, as long as we can support the family financially while being in Canada.

What do you suggest?

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
mvmkr said:
Job Bank is finally up and running! Looks like the tech problem has been fixed.

I am now registering my profile on JB, but I have a question:

I am the principal applicant and my husband is the secondary applicant (we calculated we would get more CRS points this way). I am writing down my experience, but what about his working experience? He has a much better chance of getting a job in Canada (video production/editing, movie making, advertising) as I do (managing director). Can we make a profile for him? I guess Canada wouldn't care which one of us has a job, as long as we can support the family financially while being in Canada.

What do you suggest?
Hi,

Thanks for the update. I wonder how long you wait to receive the confirmation code? I re-register right after I saw your post around 8:30 and now I am still waiting.....

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I am just curious since I saw different suggestions in this forum. When you apply to express entry, under the WORK HISTROY, do you guys just include the primary one, the one that has a full year?

I have one short term contract job which will not be counted under CEC category and another part time job that I did for around 100 hrs.

Thank you.

Lady B

Jan 19, 2016
I have had various visits to the Uk up to about 7 times but the total period of stay is less than 6 months, Do I need a police certificate?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Lady B said:
I have had various visits to the Uk up to about 7 times but the total period of stay is less than 6 months, Do I need a police certificate?
As per the extract from CIC site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp the requirement states the following.

'........This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has traveled for six months or more, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.'

Based on the above it can be interpreted that you do not need a police certificate for your visits to UK, as cumulatively also your visit is less than 6 months.

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016
Anybody on this forum requesting a police certificate from the US? Please write. I have some questions about the procedure.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mvmkr said:
Anybody on this forum requesting a police certificate from the US? Please write. I have some questions about the procedure.
May be you can check this thread on the same topic http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-fbi-clearance-certificate-needed-please-help-t188355.0.html