+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys. I have a question regarding my wife's PCC from Qatar.
My wife came to Qatar on a visit visa in Dec 2014. Her Qatar Residence was stamped in Apr 2015. The authorities have issued her PCC from Apr 2015 onwards. They say they don't cover the period (from Dec 2014 till Apr 2015) when she was a visitor not resident.
Will this be a problem?

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjs said:
Upload IELTS certificate with education documents else they might ask for it later.
Hi,

Are we to upload IELTS and education documents on our EE profile before submitting or you were referring to eAPR?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
akubilly said:
Hi,

Are we to upload IELTS and education documents on our EE profile before submitting or you were referring to eAPR?
While submitting your EE profile, you need not upload any documents.

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Does this mean there will be no drawing for the first half of this month? Most of the draws seem to be about 2 weeks apart from each other, and they are up and down. It's unpredictable!

In a scenario, if you meet the lowest score of the first draw but your profile is not yet in the pool, then the later draw is at a higher score that you don't meet the cutline but your profile is now in the pool, does that mean you're not qualified for the 2nd draw? Is my understanding correct?

mvmkr said:
I'm in the same situation as you are regarding Job Bank. I contacted them, they told me this is a problem that the staff is aware of and they are trying to fix it. This is their message to me:

"Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting Job Bank.

Please be advised that this is a known technical issue regarding communication with Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s website. Our support teams are working tirelessly to find solutions. We invite you to try again at a later time.

If you encounter any further problems or have questions or concerns regarding your Express Entry profile, we invite you to contact CIC: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp

Thank you,

TG - Job Bank Enquiries Team"

Feb 25, 2016
Question related to WORK EXPERIENCE - While you fill out EE Online Application, it asks if we have at least 2 Years of Work experience in the past 10 Years. It also says it has to be continuous and of same occupation.

My profile : -

Worked for 1 Year 9 months then did Masters in U.S and then worked for another Year. Does it mean I can claim 2 Years of experience although I had my 2 Years of MS degree in between?

Thanks.

Demon1989

Mar 8, 2016
Hello everyone,

I was hoping to get some clarification in here... Almost submitted all the info and documents for Express Entry until seeing question : Date when you first became qualified to participate in this occupation? I'm applying with NOC 2174 that requires bachelors degree that I have obtained back home in 2011, however I've shown my experience with this occupation starting year of 2007 until 2011. Which date should I put then? And would it be counted as experience even though that accordingly to NOC I didn't have proper qualification for this occupation?

Thank you!

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi friends,

My CRS score is 402 and .. My birthday is on aug 22 .. Suppose if I get Ontario invite in june/july ..what will happen after my birthdate as my CRS score will get reduced by 5 points so then I will be ineligible for OINP.. what will happen.. could you please suggest.

Thanks,
Austin

garry91

Mar 9, 2016
HELLO EVERYBODY

NEED /ADVICE/URGENT

I have applied for OINP in Jan 2016. I haven't received my File number. Also my work permit will expire in June this year. Time is very less. I Want to know since my OINP file is on waiting can I apply for my extension of work permit and Visa or not ???

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I wonder if anyone has problems when registering to job bank. I am waiting for hours to receive the confirmation code so I can go the validation step. Anyone having this problem before?

Thank you.

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016
megadesu said:
Hi Everyone,

I wonder if anyone has problems when registering to job bank. I am waiting for hours to receive the confirmation code so I can go the validation step. Anyone having this problem before?

Thank you.
They're having technical problems. I tried registering on Saturday and it didn't work then either. I sent them an email, they told me they are aware of the problem and are working on it. I'm waiting a couple more days and hopefully it'll work. If not, I'll contact them again.

When you register with the JB, you get a code, valid for 72 hours. Since they have these tech problems, my first code already expired and I had to register again. I have a new code, but I got the feeling this one is gonna expire too before they fix the bug.

When you know that JB is working again, please spread the word!

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
mvmkr said:
They're having technical problems. I tried registering on Saturday and it didn't work then either. I sent them an email, they told me they are aware of the problem and are working on it. I'm waiting a couple more days and hopefully it'll work. If not, I'll contact them again.

When you register with the JB, you get a code, valid for 72 hours. Since they have these tech problems, my first code already expired and I had to register again. I have a new code, but I got the feeling this one is gonna expire too before they fix the bug.

When you know that JB is working again, please spread the word!
Thank you for the info. I thought it was my problem. I already tried the second time. I would try the other day then and will let you know.

Thanks a lot.

LMIA March

Mar 3, 2016
hey buddy,
AINP is not eligible for EE. you have to select no in AINP option and YES is official job letter. check out this link....google this "AINP after you are nominated and check out first link"
cheers

PurpleStar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
motocheck said:
Hi friends,

My CRS score is 402 and .. My birthday is on aug 22 .. Suppose if I get Ontario invite in june/july ..what will happen after my birthdate as my CRS score will get reduced by 5 points so then I will be ineligible for OINP.. what will happen.. could you please suggest.

Thanks,
Austin
Your age will be locked as of submission of OINP application so make sure your application reaches Ontario before your birthday

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Nice article guys. I have one more query that when, where and how do we need to submit our work experience's certificates? Is there any body ( like WES for educational certificates )to assess experience certificates as well?