+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
A9kurs said:
Hi Stanlee when i try to login into wes account as given by ur link its asking for WES Reference No.:

I Dont have any WES Reference No.:
Sorry, my bad, I sent you the wrong link. You can use this one https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/createaccount.asp?loc=cic

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
For your Canadian diploma, check this --->

Page 10 of the application guide.

OINP requires at least a Bachelor's degree and anything above it/in addition to it is fine, IMO. So, since you have a diploma from Canada and a Bachelor's degree from India, I hope you are claiming points for 2 or more degrees. Hence, you might have to submit both the ECA for your Bachelors and documents pertaining to your Canadian diploma.
Thank you Raj!Appreciate your help!

A9kurs

Feb 16, 2016
Management Information Systems (MIS) Analyst
Designation: Senior Analyst

Roles and Responsibilities:
 Perform analysis on transactional operations data to derive meaningful business insights
 Responsible for doing trend analysis, correlational analysis, forecasting etc.
 Perform case studies based on historical data to identify a pattern and define opportunity for client and business partners
 Managing client and business partners data on SQL platform
 Prepare and share Tableau dashboards with client on weekly, monthly and quarterly frequency
 Automating business reports and dashboards through excel macros and SQL procedural automations to ensure optimum quality
 Responsibility includes 100% quality audit performed on various analysis done by team members
 SOP documentation done for all regular analysis performed for client and internal business use
 Responsible for dealing with business stakeholders to understand the requirement and desired results
 Performing analysis on ad-hoc requirements received from client
 Dealing closely with account management and client to meet service delivery requirements
 Ensure all BRD’s (business requirement documentations) are filled in details to fulfill actual requirement of client and operations team
 Keeping track of change management documents and update SOP’s accordingly
• Development of reports/dashboards using advanced understanding of MS Excel 2007/10/13 including experience with macros, pivot tables, external data ranges, etc.
• Conduct Data analysis as well as adhoc business analysis with the ability to summarize and present findings
• Incorporate end user requests and requirements to develop an optimized reporting solution
• Enhance and refine existing reporting to increase efficiency
• Write documentation to describe report configuration and salient points
• Assist in training users on reporting tools
• Review queries for performance issues, making changes as needed
• Provide friendly, courteous and quality support to all users
• Strong reporting and analytical skills

These are my responsibilities can i send email to them noc team so that tel me in which category i should apply

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
A9kurs said:
Management Information Systems (MIS) Analyst
Designation: Senior Analyst

Roles and Responsibilities:
 Perform analysis on transactional operations data to derive meaningful business insights
 Responsible for doing trend analysis, correlational analysis, forecasting etc.
 Perform case studies based on historical data to identify a pattern and define opportunity for client and business partners
 Managing client and business partners data on SQL platform
 Prepare and share Tableau dashboards with client on weekly, monthly and quarterly frequency
 Automating business reports and dashboards through excel macros and SQL procedural automations to ensure optimum quality
 Responsibility includes 100% quality audit performed on various analysis done by team members
 SOP documentation done for all regular analysis performed for client and internal business use
 Responsible for dealing with business stakeholders to understand the requirement and desired results
 Performing analysis on ad-hoc requirements received from client
 Dealing closely with account management and client to meet service delivery requirements
 Ensure all BRD’s (business requirement documentations) are filled in details to fulfill actual requirement of client and operations team
 Keeping track of change management documents and update SOP’s accordingly
• Development of reports/dashboards using advanced understanding of MS Excel 2007/10/13 including experience with macros, pivot tables, external data ranges, etc.
• Conduct Data analysis as well as adhoc business analysis with the ability to summarize and present findings
• Incorporate end user requests and requirements to develop an optimized reporting solution
• Enhance and refine existing reporting to increase efficiency
• Write documentation to describe report configuration and salient points
• Assist in training users on reporting tools
• Review queries for performance issues, making changes as needed
• Provide friendly, courteous and quality support to all users
• Strong reporting and analytical skills

These are my responsibilities can i send email to them noc team so that tel me in which category i should apply
Yes, if you are not sure about your NOC, you can write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your duties and responsibilities, they will let you know which NOC is the closest fit.

All the best!

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Yes, if you are not sure about your NOC, you can write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your duties and responsibilities, they will let you know which NOC is the closest fit.

All the best!
Stanlee..this is really great info :)
I really didn't know this.

+1 for you buddy

pfernandes

Feb 15, 2016
I am getting a CRS score of 425, which I understand is insufficient to get an ITA. Does anybody have any idea if this will be sufficient to get a nomination from Ontario?

Sameer212

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All,

A strange thing happened to my EE profile on my birthday.

On the day, I was expecting that my CRS points will go down by a bit as usual but instead I got this message:

You are not eligible for Express Entry

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be
eligible for Express Entry include:

• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds

If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a
higher level of education.

You can also apply directly to a province or territory through the http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp.

Find out more about immigrating to Canada on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

And my application status says "Profile Ineligible" and stands cancelled.

This after I received a PT NOI from Ontario on Feb 1st.

I am in the EE pool since July 2015 and had recreated the profile two times. Once in Dec '15 and again in Feb '16 to trigger the PT NOI from Ontario. BTW, none of the reasons given for rejecting my profile applies.

My profile was never termed ineligible during all this time. I had a CRS score of 429 before my birthday.

What a strange thing to happen. I have some questions:

1. Has anybody experienced anything like this?

2. Can CIC be contacted regarding this and how?

3. I was gathering the documents for OINP to be sent next week and now this has happened. What happens my PT NOI now? I believe it's just not going to be valid anymore.

4. Is just recreating the EE profile and hoping for another PT NOI from Ontario the best way forward?

Would be very helpful to hear some thoughts.

Thanks.

Regards,
Sameer

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sameer212 said:
Hi All,

A strange thing happened to my EE profile on my birthday.

On the day, I was expecting that my CRS points will go down by a bit as usual but instead I got this message:

You are not eligible for Express Entry

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be
eligible for Express Entry include:

• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds

If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a
higher level of education.

You can also apply directly to a province or territory through the http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp.

Find out more about immigrating to Canada on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

And my application status says "Profile Ineligible" and stands cancelled.

This after I received a PT NOI from Ontario on Feb 1st.

I am in the EE pool since July 2015 and had recreated the profile two times. Once in Dec '15 and again in Feb '16 to trigger the PT NOI from Ontario. BTW, none of the reasons given for rejecting my profile applies.

My profile was never termed ineligible during all this time. I had a CRS score of 429 before my birthday.

What a strange thing to happen. I have some questions:

1. Has anybody experienced anything like this?

2. Can CIC be contacted regarding this and how?

3. I was gathering the documents for OINP to be sent next week and now this has happened. What happens my PT NOI now? I believe it's just not going to be valid anymore.

4. Is just recreating the EE profile and hoping for another PT NOI from Ontario the best way forward?

Would be very helpful to hear some thoughts.

Thanks.

Regards,
Sameer
Does your age drop you under the 67 points required to be eligible for the program? Although you have a CRS score etc, you still need to remain eligible for express entry as a whole.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
pfernandes said:
I am getting a CRS score of 425, which I understand is insufficient to get an ITA. Does anybody have any idea if this will be sufficient to get a nomination from Ontario?
425 is more than enough :). To get PT NOI from Ontario your CRS score should be 400+. When did you create your Express Entry profile. I am not sure about your IELTS score break up, but if you can get CLB 9 (LRWS 8777), then you have a chance to increase your scores for ITA.

A9kurs

Feb 16, 2016
Hi

In Wes site i entered 2004 but i have to enter 2003 as my bachelors degree date starting year is 2003 but i wrongly entered 2004 now can u suggest me what to do how can i change it i got refrence no but when i goto account it says click back later will they allow me to modify date

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
A9kurs said:
Hi

In Wes site i entered 2004 but i have to enter 2003 as my bachelors degree date starting year is 2003 but i wrongly entered 2004 now can u suggest me what to do how can i change it i got refrence no but when i goto account it says click back later will they allow me to modify date
As far as I know these are the only changes that you can make to the details submitted by you http://help.wes.org/Credential-Evaluation/Modify-Order/50956312/Can-I-modify-my-order.htm

If you need to make the date changes contact WES here http://wes.org/support/ and ask them to consider the change before assessing your degrees.

VII

Feb 19, 2016
Stanlee said:
Thanks! All the best! :)
Hello there,

I am looking for some advise on how Canadian experience class hours of work are counted.

I worked on a skilled job from February 23 2015 until August 31 2015

then started working with a different company (skilled job again) from September 21 2015 which is my current job

my standard hours per work are 40 hours per week

According to 40 hours per week written on my employment letter I have already completed 1560 hours of skilled work.

But have I actually completed the one year skilled experience required for CEC ?

The reason why I am asking is because I am creating my express entry profile, since the month I started my skilled experience was Feb 2015, I am getting the points for one year skilled Canadian experience as its Feb 2016

but what about the gap of 20 days?Huh (Aug 31 2015 to sept 21 2015)

Does this 20 days of gap matter? even if my 1560 hours are already completed

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
VII said:
but what about the gap of 20 days?Huh (Aug 31 2015 to sept 21 2015)

Does this 20 days of gap matter? even if my 1560 hours are already completed
the gap doesnt matter as long as your employer reference letters from both companies account for the 1560 hours. also they have to be in the same noc, otherwise it's not considered 1 year.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello all

I created my EE profile in june 2015 and send EE number with my Nova Scotia file.At this time i did not receive anything from Nova Scota and i think they will take 1 more month as per their processing time.

my ielts is going to expire on 15 march 2016. i took a new date of 5 march 2016 but i will get mark sheet by 27 march as their standard time.

Does my EE profile also ineligible because of my IELTS?

if i get Pre AOR before 15 march but not ITA then should i inform them about my IELTS expiry date ?

After getting Pre Aor if my EE profile get ineligible then what to do?

if i create a new profile with new score will they transfer my pre AOR to new EE profile?

please suggest

Thanks in advance.