+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Hi all,
I would need your help on other matter.
Is it possible for us to create different EE profile for different provinces or just single profile for every province.

In case single profile, doeas it mean that wee need to choose only one NOC code for every province.

Thank you very much

sarka

Sep 12, 2015
Hi All,

I'm applying through a consultant who is ICCRC member however while filing online application he is not mentioning the details of ICCRC member details under Representative coloum. When asked he says that I'll not get any correspondance if details are given. Kindly suggests.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thanguye said:
Hi all,
I would need your help on other matter.
Is it possible for us to create different EE profile for different provinces or just single profile for every province.

In case single profile, doeas it mean that wee need to choose only one NOC code for every province.

Thank you very much
You do not have to do that (There is no point). Have one profile. You can have only one primary NO for which you can claim points for, irrespective of the province you choose.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sarka said:
Hi All,

I'm applying through a consultant who is ICCRC member however while filing online application he is not mentioning the details of ICCRC member details under Representative coloum. When asked he says that I'll not get any correspondance if details are given. Kindly suggests.
I smell a foul play here. If your representative is really ICCRC certified, he would not be reluctant to provide his ICCRC details there.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dubarch said:
Hope someone could help me please.

We had applied for federal in 2014, however our application reached late, and by that time the cap was full. :mad:

In 2014, the principle applicant (my wife), was working and everything was fine, however we are planning to apply this year again under express entry however, due to the birth of our baby, she is currently not working since last 1 year or so.

Being the principle applicant can we still apply? or need to wait until she starts working again?

PS....We were going to apply under early education category.

Thanks in advance
She can be the PA even though she is not currently working and as long as she can prove her previous work experience AND as long as you are eligible for EE.

Go through the following links and understand hoe EE works -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

The process of checking eligibility is available in the above links.

Feel free to post any questions you might have.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dimitris said:
Guys please help me. Questions.
1. My foreign reference letter do I have to translate to English or because my boss know English is ok to write it in the English language?

You can get your reference letter in English, no harm.

2. He needs to put my noc too because now I'm talking about foreign experience.

He need not mention the NOC. However, your letter should mention roles and responsibilities that are corresponding to the primary NOC you have chosen.

3. Did you include any T4s?

Optional but definitely good to have.

4. About proof of means financial support did you get a letter from the bank or print from Web banking?

You must get the letter from the bank along with 6 months statements. You have to get both stamped by the bank.

Thank you very much. I didn't expect it was going to be so much difficult and stressful. Thank you all.

:) . Its stressful but if you understand the basics of how things work, it'll make life much easier for you.

rmumtaz

Jan 25, 2016
That is great information for new comers.
I have CLB score of 7,8,9 & 10 (R,W,S & L) and my profession comes under NOC 0131 (0)and I can score 68 marks out of 100.
But my question is, should I apply or I need to secure job first as I heard that securing a job first is MUST now.
Can anybody tell whether I should apply or secure a job first.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rmumtaz said:
That is great information for new comers.
I have CLB score of 7,8,9 & 10 (R,W,S & L) and my profession comes under NOC 0131 (0)and I can score 68 marks out of 100.
But my question is, should I apply or I need to secure job first as I heard that securing a job first is MUST now.
Can anybody tell whether I should apply or secure a job first.
Welcome to the forum!

You do NOT need a job offer to apply under FSW category. I see that you are getting 68 points so you are eligible under FSW grid. Now, use the Come to Canada and check your EE eligibility. At the end, you will be given a reference code and you can use that to create your EE profile.

Come to Canada tool --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

Resources on EE -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

Good luck and all the very best!

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You do not have to do that (There is no point). Have one profile. You can have only one primary NO for which you can claim points for, irrespective of the province you choose.
Again thank rajkamalmohanram.
I am asking this because the NOC code that I am choosing now is 2147 which is eligible for Nova S. However, it is not mentioned the the list of Saskatchewan.

I want to improve my chance so I may send application to multiple provinces.

Please comment if I can do in this way

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thanguye said:
Again thank rajkamalmohanram.
I am asking this because the NOC code that I am choosing now is 2147 which is eligible for Nova S. However, it is not mentioned the the list of Saskatchewan.

I want to improve my chance so I may send application to multiple provinces.

Please comment if I can do in this way
Like I said, you can have only one primary NOC in your EE profile.

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Like I said, you can have only one primary NOC in your EE profile.
Thank you. And this NOC has to be similar to the NOC that we want to apply with Provincial Nomination program. Am I right?

I am sorry for asking many stupid questions but really want to be in the right track. Please bear with me.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thanguye said:
Thank you. And this NOC has to be similar to the NOC that we want to apply with Provincial Nomination program. Am I right?

I am sorry for asking many stupid questions but really want to be in the right track. Please bear with me.
See for what jobs, in the past 10 years, you have 3+ years experience AND you could get reference letters in the format requested by CIC. Make that NOC primary. You will get maximum points of 3 + years experience. You will have the same primary NOC in your EE profile, in your Provincial nomination application AND your post ITA application.

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
See for what jobs, in the past 10 years, you have 3+ years experience AND you could get reference letters in the format requested by CIC. Make that NOC primary. You will get maximum points of 3 + years experience. You will have the same primary NOC in your EE profile, in your Provincial nomination application AND your post ITA application.
Million thanks rajkamalmohanram.
I hope my questions also benefit other applicants. You are really supportive.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I will be uploading my PR application (deadline is 13the march).
So I have all travels and everything set up.

Problem is that my boss is planning a work trip to Turkey maybe in April or May which is after I send the PR application.
How is this going to reflect on my application?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AnnaBG said:
Hi,

I will be uploading my PR application (deadline is 13the march).
So I have all travels and everything set up.

Problem is that my boss is planning a work trip to Turkey maybe in April or May which is after I send the PR application.
How is this going to reflect on my application?
Absolutely no effect.