+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
szherick said:
Hi

Hope everything are fine here.
Just want to ask if its really mandatory to submit Employment Certificate of my husband? I am the PA by the way.. We cannot take it as some of his company had closed. What to do? Thank you..
The work experience of the spouse DOES NOT give you any points unless that work experience was gained in Canada. You can keep it off the employment section and retain it in the personal history section alone.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
szherick said:
Hi

Hope everything are fine here.
Just want to ask if its really mandatory to submit Employment Certificate of my husband? I am the PA by the way.. We cannot take it as some of his company had closed. What to do? Thank you..
That should be fine. Do not enter employment details in work history. Add it in his personal history.

sey

Sep 30, 2015
hi can anyone help me regarding job bank?how do I input my license here in the philippines?what keyword do I use?and is job bank for principal applicant only?

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I said usually. Few people I know have uploaded it in their education history section.
I know what you said but I also know lots of people who didnt upload anything, so "usually" wouldn't be correct. There is no need to upload language test in education history, or to upload it at all.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Amanricky1989 said:
hi i received ita but i didn't see where i can upload my language test help me ? they just ask for the information not for actual test ? help me with that please
No need to upload it, just reference number is enough.

eugnene66

May 6, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
17-11-2015
rajanvnv said:
At the time when you receive a passport request, I believe your passport needs to have a minimum 6 months validity. Hence, it makes sense to get it renewed and once you receive a new passport submit the same details to CIC.
Many thanks man!

k0nduire

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hello everyone. Pardon me I couldn't find a relevant question.

I will be creating my Express Entry Profile and need to clarify the number of years for university.
Question is- do you count the semester or year you were not enrolled?

Example:
Started university on year 2007
Not enrolled for 2012
Got the degree 2013

Should it be 6 years or 5 years for uni? :-\

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Hi friends/seniors,
i sent only biographical data page of our passports. will that be enough? do i also need to send any other pages of passports? if that is so, i am screwed....i hope thats not the case. please give your suggestion on this..
thanks

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taral80 said:
Hi friends/seniors,
i sent only biographical data page of our passports. will that be enough? do i also need to send any other pages of passports? if that is so, i am screwed....i hope thats not the case. please give your suggestion on this..
thanks
If you are talking about ontario, than yes, you need to send all pages. I think thats mentioned in their guide.

If you are refering to post ITA, than bio pages are usually required. Still, you need to go as per checklist.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
StAnger said:
If you are talking about ontario, than yes, you need to send all pages. I think thats mentioned in their guide.

If you are refering to post ITA, than bio pages are usually required. Still, you need to go as per checklist.
thanks STAnger.. i am post ITA. and i went back and check in MyCIC checklist. They only required bio-page. I got worried this morning because i read somewhere that they require stamped pages as well. But now i am fine.... :)
you are right....

jayanthy

May 21, 2015
Hi Members,

I am Newly applying for Express entry.

keeping my Fiance as main applicant and iam being the dependent. We r getting married in the month of march - will i be eligible to join as dependent once if i attach the marriage certificate?

and is it even i have to do ECA if am applying as Dependent - if yes i have done my UG as Physiotherapy which requires Licence as its a paramedical course in India - in that do i need to do my ECA in Medical council? because i m not able to findout which organization does for physiotherapy education. Kindly advice.
Moreover, my ug is Physiotherapy and my PG is MBA HR- if i apply through Medical council will they evaluate my PG MBA -HR Education too.

Amanricky1989

Feb 5, 2015
i applied for my pr 17 dec i received AOR same day next step they said review in progress so anybody have any idea how long it will take to review the file?

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hello,

I have one question, hope you can help me in this.

I have applied PR and got my AOR on 21st Sept, Now my status showing BC in progress.
My wife wants to travel India for 3 months. If she travels, If in that time period I got PPR, then how we will manage that?
Can I submit alone ?
Can she submit her passport in India while I submit here ?
Or is there any other way ?

Please advice me on this.

Thank you for your help.

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
Amanricky1989 said:
i applied for my pr 17 dec i received AOR same day next step they said review in progress so anybody have any idea how long it will take to review the file?
Unfortunately no one knows. We have seen people moving from AOR to PPR in 6 days and some cases going beyond 6 months guideline without showing much progress. CIC provides no information on whether they process applications based on FIFO or monthly batches or draw-wise or any other criterion. For better predictions we need to improve on the amount of data we collect through spreadsheets and the data points that we collect. See this post for more on this problem :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-2016-master-spreadsheet-one-spreadsheet-for-all-aors-t390288.0.html

I have personally kept a time period of 5 months after AOR, if the application does not progress by this period then there is a reason to panic a little bit. Anything before that should really be considered bonus.

Aug 11, 2015
Hi,

Under education section do we need to list every single item from Secondary or only the one for which we have ECA ?
I was educated under the Indian system so have my education as follows:
Secondary, Higher Secondary, Graduation(ECA done)

Do I need to add Secondary and Higher Secondary as well ?