+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Hello!

I've got a question regarding time line;
Once you get DM and PR approved, you are supposed to send your passport, right? How much time do you have to send your passport once they request it? Because I might have to travel using my passport, sometime close to 6 month from application.
In addition, how long does it usually take to give passport back with PR on it?
Thanks a lot!
Connie

dreamca

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
After you remove this experience, if your score is still greater than the lowest cut-off score of the draw in which you received your ITA, then you can go ahead and send your application. Otherwise, decline the ITA and wait for the next draw.
Thanks for the reply. My score is higher than last cut off without those points.

Wish the CIC website gave more clarity though on the implied status while waiting for PGWP, got mixed responses on this one. And the system gives me points for that work exp as I wasn't a full-time student during that time.

Ab_Ahmad

Oct 4, 2015
Hi Guys

I have a small question.. While filling the EE form there is a field that requires you to tell when you became eligible to perform in that NOC. My question is can work experience in the same NOC before that date can also count towards your work experience. As I presume the date you have to out in the form is the date you became eligible according to CIC Education requirements, whereas in your home country you can work in the same NOC e.g. before Graduation but for CIC purpose you have to be Graduate.

I would really appreciate your response on this!

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Aarish3 said:
Pls reply me
My ielts score overall 5.5
Listening 4.5
Reading 5
Speaking 6.5
Written 5.5
I would like apply for restaurant supervisor jobs
Is this points are sufficient for noc level b
And my wife got overall 5
Just an advice here, I took the CELPIP-General when I was working in Canada with my PGWP.

I got 12R-11L-9S-9W. The test was quite easy for me. I thought I could improve my score easily if I could take the test again, but since the EE requirement only needs a 9+ for full points, I guess it's not necessary.

sey

Sep 30, 2015
hi just want to ask how to conputer for the completed/academic years if it is a vocational course only?and how do i input it in the eoi profile?the bocational course was a baking and commercial cooking that was conpleted within 6 months only.thanksin advance

LKetchup

Oct 16, 2012
Hello All

I want to send my certificates for evaluation.
The choice is between ICAS or WES.org.

Appreciate if anyone it the forum who have used their services, and could recommend which is better, and quicker.

Thanks in advance.

rgds

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LKetchup said:
Hello All

I want to send my certificates for evaluation.
The choice is between ICAS or WES.org.

Appreciate if anyone it the forum who have used their services, and could recommend which is better, and quicker.

Thanks in advance.

rgds
Personally i went with WES and had no problem. It hardly makes a difference on which company you select, as long as you send them the correct documents. Due to inflow of applicants, the processing time has increased a little.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ab_Ahmad said:
Hi Guys

I have a small question.. While filling the EE form there is a field that requires you to tell when you became eligible to perform in that NOC. My question is can work experience in the same NOC before that date can also count towards your work experience. As I presume the date you have to out in the form is the date you became eligible according to CIC Education requirements, whereas in your home country you can work in the same NOC e.g. before Graduation but for CIC purpose you have to be Graduate.

I would really appreciate your response on this!
You can write it aftet you completed your graduation.

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any update that I did to my EE doesn't update my CRS points! Don't know what is the problem with my profile.

My question can I withdraw it and create a new EE profile or it is only once per account ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SHABAM said:
Any update that I did to my EE doesn't update my CRS points! Don't know what is the problem with my profile.

My question can I withdraw it and create a new EE profile or it is only once per account ?
I guess you got to give it more time.

If you need to do it, you can withdraw and create a new profile with the same GCkey. Just be sure to update your new EE profile number in Jobbank!

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I guess you got to give it more time.

If you need to do it, you can withdraw and create a new profile with the same GCkey. Just be sure to update your new EE profile number in Jobbank!
Thank you I will give it 24 hours then checking it again.

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi friends

I have received a request to provide the schedule 4 and schedule 4A forms. I have uploaded the relevant form and now the status is coming "REPLACEMENT PROVIDE". Is it coming correct or it should be PROVIDED?? Kindly help me out or I need to send the mail to CIC?

2nd what is ecas? what is the significance of that?

Thanks in advance Smiley

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
One more thing, After how many months the CIS starts the verification of experience and documents? R they going to call or email to the company? Your help will be highly appreciated

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Dear All,

I am MBA in Marketing and B.Sc (Hons) in Physics.

I have got my WES Report as -

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Two bachelor's degrees (four years)

1. Bachelor of Science
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. MBA
Canadian Equivalency:Bachelor's degree (four years)

Now my Question is, in which way I claim my points in EE Profile for each degree? Say for example,

1. Bachelor of Science
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute OR
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees, one must be at least 3 years

2. MBA
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute OR
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees, one must be at least 3 years

PLEASE SUGGEST!