+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PBJ said:
Hi Rajan,

Thank you for your reply.

I have got the WES report that her MBA is equivalent to a Canadian Masters.

Wanted to check the following :
1. Are we required to submit the transcripts for only the highest degree (Bachelors and above) or we are required to submit transcripts for 10th and 12th as well.

2. Do all these transcripts which are in separate envelopes need to be put in a single envelope and sent to WES or we are required to send each one of them separately.

Regards
PBJ
PBJ,
1) Bachelor's and above. No need for 10th and 12th. I believe CIC is looking for evaluation of your highest degree (in case if you have Masters or Phd) but I went ahead and did all of my education after 12th.
2) I believe you have already placed an online order with WES and I think it is a single order for multiple degrees. In that case, you can place all of the educations related to the order in a single envelope and send it across to them.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MN01 said:
And should these be obtained from all past employers? At which point of the application process are these job letters required?
Thanks once again!
If you are from outside Canada then you need 3 years of experience to fetch you the maximum points. If your total experience is 3 years spread across multiple employers, then I would suggest you to get reference letter from all employers. If you experience is greater then 3 , ensure that you have reference letter to cover up the 3 years. If you are planning to directly create EE profile and apply for EE, then you would need this letter only after you get an ITA and when you need to submit the application. If you are planning to apply for some provinces, then you would need this earlier since you would need to send either copy or original of this letter (depending on the province) to them to asses your provincial application and provide you 600 points

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AirCanada21 said:
Hi,

My IELTS will be expiring in 7 months, do you think I can still use it for Ontario PNP? Do you think I can finish the whole process in 7 months? My CRS is 438. Thanks in advance!!

You cannot use it for OINP. See below extract from Application guide:

OINP recommends you take your official language tests within one year of submitting your application to OINP to ensure that your results are valid when you submit your application for permanent residency to CIC. If your results expire before you apply for permanent residency, you will need to retake the tests.

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
I have two years of experience in NOC 0111 (Finanical Manager) and 1 year of experience in 1112 (Financial Analyst).
I am submitting my application as NOC 1112.
Will they count my experience as 2 or 3 years?
The system seems to be counting it as 3 years... Is this a bug or to they consider 0111 and 1112 as the same occupation?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
llgn_sp said:
I have two years of experience in NOC 0111 (Finanical Manager) and 1 year of experience in 1112 (Financial Analyst).
I am submitting my application as NOC 1112.
Will they count my experience as 2 or 3 years?
The system seems to be counting it as 3 years... Is this a bug or to they consider 0111 and 1112 as the same occupation?
For CRS purposes, work experience can be mix-matched across multiple NOCs (0/A/B). The system is calculating accurately.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is some updates on Educational Criteria..

Program delivery update – November 3, 2015
Update to the guidance on the education selection criteria for federal skilled workers

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/updates/2015/2015-11-03.asp

Hope it will help someone..

Nov 7, 2015
Hi,

Currently I have 380 points for express entry anyone can tell me are these points enough to get in top list for immigration ?

One more thing what is this provincial nomination?

AirCanada21

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello forum mates and asivad anac,

I already submitted my application to ontario.
I want to re-assess my spouse ielts as writing is only 6.5
I want to do this so just in case my application is not successful, she can now be the principal
I understand that if the score will be upgraded, ielts will issue another report form.
Will that have any negative effect on my on going application for ontario? Thanks in advance

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
whatsaap grpoup for indian applicaNTS OF EXPRESS ENTRY

PLZ PM ME

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani.malik.isl said:
Hi,

Currently I have 380 points for express entry anyone can tell me are these points enough to get in top list for immigration ?

One more thing what is this provincial nomination?
These points are not enough. You need to improve your scores as the lowest cut-off score till date is 450.

Provinces are basically different states in Canada. Each Provinces has separate requirements and CIC allows them to select their own set of candidates based on their provincial requirements and award them additional 600 points. That way, they get picked up in the next subsequent lottery and they can submit their application. If all the requirements are cleared, then they get PR. For Provincial nomination you would need to separately apply to the province and the province if found you eligible will grant your the nomination and additional 600 points. The catch here is if you get provincial nomination, then you commit to make that province as your primary residence and stay there for certain number of years.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ebs68 said:
Can someone please distinguish between PNP and EE... Or state how they are related. Thank you
EE is applying directly to CIC and once you get PR, you can stay anywhere in Canada
PNP is Provincial Nomination Program. Provinces are different states in Canada and if your current score is less than cut-off and if you are fine with residing in a particular province, then you put forth an application to them. Once you are selected , provinces grant you 600 additional points and you will be picked up (or get ITA) in the next subsequent draw. Then you apply to CIC and if selected, you get PR but the catch here is you will have to reside and work in the same province for certain number of years.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AirCanada21 said:
Hello forum mates and asivad anac,

I already submitted my application to ontario.
I want to re-assess my spouse ielts as writing is only 6.5
I want to do this so just in case my application is not successful, she can now be the principal
I understand that if the score will be upgraded, ielts will issue another report form.
Will that have any negative effect on my on going application for ontario? Thanks in advance
I believe by re-assessing, you are expecting the scores to move up. Once you get the re-assessed IELTS report, you can submit the same to OINP. As long as the re-assessment scores are more than the earlier one, you won't have any impact but it is good that you notify OINP of the same. If the results of re-assessment remains neutral, then you need not do anything. If the results of re-assessment impacts you in a negative way by scores going down, then you would need to check if you are still eligible for this program. In this case as well, you can notify OINP of the same.

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
Hello,

Thanks all for maintaining this forum lively. Please clarify on my below questions.
1. I have worked in canada for more than 1yr, have good CELPIP scores and WES letter ready.
2. My points accumulates to around 460 for EEC.

But,
I am planning to get married in less than 6months If i am updating the profile now, and in between If I add my spouse will my points be affected in the EEC pool as the profile for married have different calculation logic,lesser point weightage.
Thinking about this I did not update my profile yet.
Or if I apply and get my invite and also wait for all process to completed, and after getting PR if I sponsor for my wife, how much time will it take. With my current situation how shall i proceed further. Pls advise.

AirCanada21

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

If you have submitted your application to CIC before IELTS expires, will that be good?
Or your Ielts should be valid until visa is given? Thanks in advance!