+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Seniors kindly help...

.. 1) is it necessary that all docs ( pcc,eca,ielts result, and pof) must have same residential adress?
2) my passport adress is different from my pcc adress....would that be a problem?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
Seniors kindly help...

.. 1) is it necessary that all docs ( pcc,eca,ielts result, and pof) must have same residential adress?
2) my passport adress is different from my pcc adress....would that be a problem?
1) No.
2) Guess no.

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Experts,

Do I need to put my UCI number for my spouse and child's immigration history? I was the principal applicant for FSW 2014 and thought this UCI no. belongs to PA only, but the online application form asks UCI for both spouse and child. Should I put the same UCI three times?

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I would like to know whether there is any relationship between ECA and primary occupation.

I got ECA for my masters. And I was qualified to perform my primary occupation (NOC B) after completion of my bachelor degree.

Now my question - Is this the reason why my profile is ineligible since I don't have ECA for my bachelor's?

Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Sagi2015

Oct 28, 2015
Hi All,
I submitted my express entry profile and got CEC eligibility met but FSW is not met. If experts could go through my profile and tell me why, it would be really helpful.

Education: B.E., (CSE - WES evaluation completed)
IELTS: R 9, L 9, S 7.5, W 8
Total Work Experience: 5.5 years
Canada experience: 1.5 years on ICT work permit without LMIA
Spouse: Already a PR residing in Ontario
DOB: Dec, 1987
Funds: 3000 CAD
CRS Points: 494

Could funds be the reason why I did not meet FSW eligibility?
I want to apply through CEC category only but would like to know about FSW eligibility as well.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Sagi2015 said:
Could funds be the reason why I did not meet FSW eligibility?
yes. for a single applicant for fsw you need to have almost $12K.

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
Dear Asivad, Raj, JKall, and other senior members,
Kudos to you all for helping me and others in submitting successfully all kinds of applications.

CIC has asked to submit schedule A within 7 days. I need to upload it in CIC account.
Schedule A is an important form and very significant content-wise.

Is there any special reason that they have asked all info all over again? I mean I elaborated accurately all the details in the EE form. What I think, it might be because I have a complicated travel history and a few unemployed gaps in a decade long work experience, so they want it full-proof with physical signatures.

Also, if they wanted schedule A for both PA as well as spouse I guess they would have explicitly demanded it for spouse in the request letter???
Quick remark/suggestion would be highly appreciated. Many many thanks. And yes, good luck to Raj for his ITA/OOPNP.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skroncan said:
Dear Asivad, Raj, JKall, and other senior members,
Kudos to you all for helping me and others in submitting successfully all kinds of applications.

CIC has asked to submit schedule A within 7 days. I need to upload it in CIC account.
Schedule A is an important form and very significant content-wise.

Is there any special reason that they have asked all info all over again? I mean I elaborated accurately all the details in the EE form. What I think, it might be because I have a complicated travel history and a few unemployed gaps in a decade long work experience, so they want it full-proof with physical signatures.

That's presumably the case. Schedule A request is not a bad sign in itself.

Also, if they wanted schedule A for both PA as well as spouse I guess they would have explicitly demanded it for spouse in the request letter???

Yes.

Quick remark/suggestion would be highly appreciated. Many many thanks. And yes, good luck to Raj for his ITA/OOPNP.

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkjk11 said:
Hi experts,

Need your advise please.

I created my profile twice and both times it shows ineligible and can't find any reasons. I have masters equivalent to Canadian masters, valid IELTS with overall 7 (which is more than required by CIC), 1 year work experience, and more than enough fund.

I rechecked the information both times that I entered. And not sure what's wrong.

Any ideas why its showing ineligible in my case?

Please suggest. Thanks for your time.
Hi Asivad and other experts,

Kindly, please advise. Sorry for re-posting but really need your help.
Thanks again.

Jamaican_Chinese

Oct 27, 2015
Kingston, Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2015
Nomination.....
January 6, 2016
AOR Received.
January 30, 2016
Med's Done....
January 20, 2016
Passport Req..
March 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 23, 2016
LANDED..........
July 14, 2016
Hi All,

I have a few questions, i hope someone can assist me.

1) I am Jamaican and i have 2 degrees, undergrad (UTECH) and a masters (chinese university). I only paid for my masters to be assessed by WES (today) on the basis that it is worth more points. Should i also do an assessment for the undergrad degree? If so, is it too late?

2) The Chinese University will send my documents directly to WES, should these also include my WES Reference number?

3) How do i get a provincial nomination? Is it a job offer, do you submit you resumes to employers?
The preliminary test indicates that i have 413 points ( this doesn't sound good to me).

Many thanks,

Jamaican_Chinese

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jkjk11 said:
Hi Asivad and other experts,

Kindly, please advise. Sorry for re-posting but really need your help.
Thanks again.
First try out your eligibility in the come to Canada tool. Creating a new profile every time and then checking it is a bad idea because if your profile is ineligible, you have to start over again.

If you declare a foreign degree, you MUST have an ECA. No exceptions. That is why the system is telling your profile is ineligible. If you do not have a Bachelors ECA, then do not declare that in the education section.

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamaican_Chinese said:
Hi All,

I have a few questions, i hope someone can assist me.

1) I am Jamaican and i have 2 degrees, undergrad (UTECH) and a masters (chinese university). I only paid for my masters to be assessed by WES (today) on the basis that it is worth more points. Should i also do an assessment for the undergrad degree? If so, is it too late?
Yes, you should do assessment of under graduate degree as well. All post secondary education should be assessed. Contact WES through below link and let them know the situation. Provide details of undergrad (course name, start year, completion year, university name etc) and they will add it to your order, without any extra charges (as they have not already started the assessment of your masters, its not too late.) Then you can arrange to send the transcripts/documents.
http://wes.org/support/

2) The Chinese University will send my documents directly to WES, should these also include my WES Reference number?
Yes, ask them to include the WES reference number on top of the envelop. There is also an optional checklist that WES provides. If they could attach it to the transcipt and place it in same envelop then it would be great.

3) How do i get a provincial nomination? Is it a job offer, do you submit you resumes to employers?
The preliminary test indicates that i have 413 points ( this doesn't sound good to me).
Provincial nomination is not a job offer. Once you create your express entry profile, you can explore more about it. in short, Provinces see your profile and express interest, then you send them application and supporting documents. If approved, you get extra 600 points.

Many thanks,

Jamaican_Chinese
Responses inline

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jkjk11 said:
Hi Rajkamal,

Thanks a lot. I used come to Canada tool and got personal reference number and only after that I went ahead and created my EE profile. Even after I removed my Bachelor with no ECA it's showing ineligible (only kept Masters with ECA).

Thanks again.
Have you checked your eligibility under FSWP program? Are you getting at least 67/100?