+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad/Experts,

I have updated all the required details on "Permanent Residency Applicaiton" page and now moved to "document checklist" page. I have uploaded few documents (whatever I have arranged so far).

Was going through following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Under "Medical examination confirmation" section, the 2nd point is:
The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR.

Now I am confused where to include the IME number? I know I can upload the Report there but just wanted to check if I missed some text field to update in any of the previous pages?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
npjbear said:
Hi all, new to the forum, just starting the PR process! :) noc will likely be 1223/b. I've been searching quite a lot but just need some clarification on a few things...

I'm wondering if I should 100% do the english test and get my education credentials verified before I create my EE profile?

Yes, you must have your test scores before you can enter the pool.

i.e., are the english test results you put in when "checking eligibility" on the CIC site recorded and carried over when you use the personal reference code to create an EE profile, or can you put anything in to get the code and then update english test results when they're actually done?

Not recommended. Wait till you get your TRF and then create the profile. Patience is a virtue :) .

Also, my current score looks to be about 437/440ish (provided I get the English score I think I will) - is that enough to enter the pool straight away or should I wait until 2016 when I can try for an extra 600 points with PNP and/or will have more points in July once I've been working in Canada for two years?

There is no such thing as a "minimum CRS" to enter the pool. If you are eligible, just enter the pool. You can apply for PNPs once you are in the pool. You can update your profile once you get 2 years of work experience and get more points but enter the pool once you get your TRF and your ECA (if applicable).

Once the EE profile is created, I assume you're not entered into the pool until you submit the profile yourself - so there's time to build it up once it's created?

Once you create your EE profile and hit the transmit button, you will be in the pool and will be assigned a CRS. After you get an ITA, you will have 60 days to submit your e-APR.

Good luck!

Thanks!

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj,

Could you please respond to my above query. thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Himalaya1 said:
Hi Rajmohan

For POF, can I borrow from my relative/friend? If yes, what documents would be required?

Thanks
You cannot "borrow" per say but you can get a gift from someone :). You would need a self declared affidavit and proof of transfer from their account to your account.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sgemini said:
Hi Asivad/Experts,

I have updated all the required details on "Permanent Residency Applicaiton" page and now moved to "document checklist" page. I have uploaded few documents (whatever I have arranged so far).

Was going through following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Under "Medical examination confirmation" section, the 2nd point is:
The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR.

Now I am confused where to include the IME number? I know I can upload the Report there but just wanted to check if I missed some text field to update in any of the previous pages?
No text field - just upload that 1 page report you got after medicals.

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
No text field - just upload that 1 page report you got after medicals.
Thanks Asivad. I guess, same would be for ECA. Although on upload documents page, they are not asking for ECA report (they are asking only degree/diploma), I will append ECA report with my degree certificates.

vishaalkumaar

Oct 8, 2015
Dear All,
This is Vishal ...from Mumbai. Looking for info on Canada EE program.It wil b grt elp if anybody enroll my no in whatsap grp for Canada express entry . - 8805697769.

ThankYou.

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
Dear Asivad and senior members, I have a few peculiar questions which are raising concerns. Hope to get lucid clarifications.

Q1) Whether for me (principal applicant) or for my spouse should I include only and only those work experiences, while filling up the post-ITA form, which I can support by a clear set of documents (appointment letter + experience certificate + jobs and responsibilities letter + pay stubs) for each experience mentioned?

Is mentioning of any work experience considered by CIC as claiming it? Can I claim points for some work exp and merely mention others (without claim)?

If I mention any unclaimed work exp without supporting documents will the trigger-happy CIC base my rejection on this even if I am getting complete points from other work exp?

Q2) Under travel history section of principal applicant if some foreign trips are mentioned am I obliged to repeat the same information under travel history section for SPOUSE's family member???

Do I need to mention my/spouse sister's foreign trip who will not be accompanying with me/us to Canada?

Q3) I, as principal applicant, applied to CIC for PR under FSWP 2014. The application was rejected with a UCI number. Although I am sure that it was neither my spouse nor my kid who applied to CIC but should I leave empty the UCI field in their respective sections? What I think is that UCI number is always linked with the principal applicant, ain't it?

Many thanks in advance to put efforts in clarifying these severe doubts. These confusions are really holding up the PR pipeline!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skroncan said:
Dear Asivad and senior members, I have a few peculiar questions which are raising concerns. Hope to get lucid clarifications.

Q1) Whether for me (principal applicant) or for my spouse should I include only and only those work experiences, while filling up the post-ITA form, which I can support by a clear set of documents (appointment letter + experience certificate + jobs and responsibilities letter + pay stubs) for each experience mentioned?

Only and only those experiences that you are claiming points for under CRS and/or program eligibility.

Is mentioning of any work experience considered by CIC as claiming it? Can I claim points for some work exp and merely mention others (without claim)?

Yes. The officer will either apply their discretion or proceed with your explanation (if provided) if you mention something in there without wanting to claim points for it.

If I mention any unclaimed work exp without supporting documents will the trigger-happy CIC base my rejection on this even if I am getting complete points from other work exp?

Not at all. But this is just an unnecessary complication. When you know someone is potentially trigger-happy, you would try and minimize risk, right?

Q2) Under travel history section of principal applicant if some foreign trips are mentioned am I obliged to repeat the same information under travel history section for SPOUSE's family member???

Yes. Separate individual, separate passport stamp.

Do I need to mention my/spouse sister's foreign trip who will not be accompanying with me/us to Canada?

No.

Q3) I, as principal applicant, applied to CIC for PR under FSWP 2014. The application was rejected with a UCI number. Although I am sure that it was neither my spouse nor my kid who applied to CIC but should I leave empty the UCI field in their respective sections? What I think is that UCI number is always linked with the principal applicant, ain't it?

UCI number is for the application - if they were a part of your 2014 application, mention the same UCI in their section as well, if asked.

Many thanks in advance to put efforts in clarifying these severe doubts. These confusions are really holding up the PR pipeline!

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sgemini said:
WES says they take 20 days, though in my case they provided the online ECA report in just 17 days! Yes, you will need the ECA report (reference number on report) to create the Express entry profile.
Hi Sgemini,

I am interested in listening more from you regarding the WES process, due to I am currently in WES process. From the above information, you received your report within 17days? - so, which means 2 weeks+ on the calendar days..
If you do not mind, to double cross-check, could share your experience from the first step until you receive it.

Thank you

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
I don't recall the full addresses (House/Street No. etc) of places I stayed in over the last 10 years as I moved a fair bit and never bothered to keep records. The EE application is asking for detailed address and period of stay. What are my options in this case? Can I just put in my permanent address for the durations for which I don't have full details?

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello,

Will I need to all the addresses in last 10 years to put in EE profile? Also do I need to put the exact date whenever I have changed my address?

Thanks in advance.