+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

NiDaBee87

Oct 5, 2015
Re: Express Entry Step by step instructions/ Intention to reside in Ontario

Adil Khan123 said:
What is your CRS???
Same thing happened to my friend... but till now OINP had not replied about anything
My CRS is 413.

A M Gupta

Jun 23, 2015
aditya24786 said:
Does WES accept document by FAX with the reference no mentioned on it ? :-X
Yes . Send a signed letter stating that you require report in both names along with other documents. Also mention reference number on each copy.

diabolik

Oct 6, 2015
Dear all,

I'm new in this forum and need your help!
I've applied for express entry program, but I have only 285 scores.
Potentially I'd have also a job offer but the employer says that to proceed with the offer I have ti be registeted. What do you think about? I mean, do you think I have to be registered first and he can proceed with the offer?

Thank you in advance!

Aug 26, 2015
priyanka_mishra said:
Hi all,

I have received successful ECA report and IELTS result will be received soon. Can some one please suggest the process to apply for ITA and what detailed documentation is required for applying for ITA.

Thanks in advance.
Can someone please help in replying. Also there are many score calculator available which one can i use, can you also share link for the same

ravsun

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
15-11-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Unless she acquired this work experience inside Canada, No. If this experience was outside Canada, you can safely leave it out of your application as it makes no difference.
Thanks but I had already mentioned it in the application and now as part of application for ITA, it is asking Employment Details for her as well.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
priyanka_mishra said:
Can someone please help in replying. Also there are many score calculator available which one can i use, can you also share link for the same
You cannot "apply for ITA" per say. You have to create an online Express Entry profile first. CIC will issue ITA through draws. They get to choose the cut-off score for the draws. I suggest you learn about how EE works before proceeding. You can start here :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

OR

https://rajtocanada.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/express-entry-in-a-nutshell/

Good luck!

Sahubar

Oct 6, 2015
Hi Friends,

I have total of 8 years experience in IT. I am single. The score I secured in IELTS is

L-6.5
R-7
W-6
S-6.5
When I checked for the eligibility for express entry, it said am eligible.

But, When I try filing the application, am getting message in CIC notification as am not eligible. Can you please guide me here what I have to do now?

Please help!

Thanks,
Sathick.

npjbear

Oct 1, 2015
Hi all, new to the forum, just starting the PR process! :) noc will likely be 1223/b. I've been searching quite a lot but just need some clarification on a few things...

I'm wondering if I should 100% do the english test and get my education credentials verified before I create my EE profile?

i.e., are the english test results you put in when "checking eligibility" on the CIC site recorded and carried over when you use the personal reference code to create an EE profile, or can you put anything in to get the code and then update english test results when they're actually done?

Also, my current score looks to be about 437/440ish (provided I get the English score I think I will) - is that enough to enter the pool straight away or should I wait until 2016 when I can try for an extra 600 points with PNP and/or will have more points in July once I've been working in Canada for two years?

Once the EE profile is created, I assume you're not entered into the pool until you submit the profile yourself - so there's time to build it up once it's created?

Thanks!

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sahubar said:
Hi Friends,

I have total of 8 years experience in IT. I am single. The score I secured in IELTS is

L-6.5
R-7
W-6
S-6.5
When I checked for the eligibility for express entry, it said am eligible.

But, When I try filing the application, am getting message in CIC notification as am not eligible. Can you please guide me here what I have to do now?

Please help!

Thanks,
Sathick.
You probably need an ECA.

Snehakhanna11

Oct 7, 2015
Hello everyone. Is 406 without any jobs offer a score good enough? Also, received a message that says Ontario province has shown interest in my profile so I'm getting all my documents in line for that. Will need to pay a fees of 1500 Canadian Dollars, does anyone know if this fees is refundable in anyway? And if the highest score one can get without job offer is 600 then how exactly did the pool draw cut off start with 800 above in January 2015? Anyone knows of the number of invites or applicants targeted for 2015?? I read a few posts here that say the CIC have a target of 180000 candidates to put through express entry programs for 2015. According to all the draws so far a total of 23000 plus candidates have been sent an ITA already.. So how many more expected until December and could the score drop to 406??? Cry

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Hello,
I need help here regarding work experience letters. I want to claim 3 years of work experience under FSW.
I have three jobs (three reference letters) , all of them in one NOC code.

Dear Immigration Officer,

This is to certify that Ms. XXX, daughter of XXXX, was working full-time in XXXX as an electronics engineer from July 21, 2007 to September 22, 2008. Her salary was XXXX annually. Work weeks are 5 days, Saturday to Wednesday, 8 hours per day, starting at 9 in the morning.
Her major responsibilities included designing electrical and electronic circuits and systems, investigating electrical or electronic failures and preparing reports and design specifications for the above mentioned circuits and systems. These circuits and systems were to be used in automatic teller machines (ATMs). She was also in charge of repairing or replacing defective and old components in ATMs.
If you have any queries please contact us at the address, email or tell below.

Sincerely yours.
XXXXX
Member of the board, Support Manager
Place: XXXX
Dated: XXXX

This is to certify that Ms. XXX, daughter of XXXX, was working full-time in XXXX as an electronics engineer from October 22, 2011 to August 22, 2012 and earned XXXXX annually. Work weeks are 5 days, Saturday to Wednesday, 8 hours per day, starting at 9 in the morning.
Her major responsibilities included supervising and inspecting the installation of automatic teller machines (ATMs) and testing the operation of their electronic systems and circuits. She was also in charge of preparing contract documents and supervising technicians.
Sincerely yours.

XXXX
Dated: XXXXX

This is to certify that XXXX, daughter of XXXXX, was working full-time in XXXXX as an electronics engineer from June 1, 2009 to September 1, 2010 and earned XXXXXX annually. She worked from Saturday to Tuesday, 8 hours per day, starting at 9 in the morning.
Her major responsibilities included supervising and inspecting the installation of automatic teller machines (ATMs) and testing the operation of their electronic systems and circuits
Sincerely yours.

XXXX
Dated: XXXX

The third work experience is during time when I was a Master student and working on my thesis. Does it count? Can I claim three years of work experience?

Any help appreciated.

Philigran

Oct 7, 2015
Hello guys,

quick question: Should I or do I need to get my education assessed before launching the application? One provider stated the processing time being 25 weeks.... that is crazy and would set back my application for quite some time... What's the best thing to do?

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snehakhanna11 said:
Hello everyone. Is 406 without any jobs offer a score good enough? Also, received a message that says Ontario province has shown interest in my profile so I'm getting all my documents in line for that. Will need to pay a fees of 1500 Canadian Dollars, does anyone know if this fees is refundable in anyway?

Refundable only if the application is incomplete and returned back to you. In any other case, it's non refundable.

And if the highest score one can get without job offer is 600 then how exactly did the pool draw cut off start with 800 above in January 2015?
Logically, that means in January, a lot of candidates either had PNP nominations or a valid job offer. So others didn't get a chance.

Anyone knows of the number of invites or applicants targeted for 2015?? I read a few posts here that say the CIC have a target of 180000 candidates to put through express entry programs for 2015. According to all the draws so far a total of 23000 plus candidates have been sent an ITA already.. So how many more expected until December and could the score drop to 406??? Cry
Haven't seen any official information till date, others please comment.
See response inline

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Philigran said:
Hello guys,

quick question: Should I or do I need to get my education assessed before launching the application? One provider stated the processing time being 25 weeks.... that is crazy and would set back my application for quite some time... What's the best thing to do?
WES says they take 20 days, though in my case they provided the online ECA report in just 17 days! Yes, you will need the ECA report (reference number on report) to create the Express entry profile.