+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
alee667 said:
Please reply
Will it be okay with CIC if my final submitted statement of funds is higher than required POF? << Yes, higher is better

Important to mention is that my pay stubs show that required POF is equivalent to 3-4 months salary but i can't block 18,000 CAD all the time due to my other financial engagements. Although I don't have any debts/loans to my name. Please advise. <<pof is needed to show you have enough to support yourself and your family when you get to canada, unless you're under cec or have job offer. if it goes under the required amount it will be an issue

YokoDaddy

Jul 23, 2014
Nike0206 said:
Can someone one plz help?
For your transcript, use the college one for all 3 years. That is the advice that the university had given me and it seems like its correct.

Also, get both your ECAs done - spouse education, especially if its evaluated, and IELTS score does count for extra points.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
I see a lot of spam (Korean, I think) on this wonderful forum. I have reported a few already, but could someone please put a stop to this?

All active and important threads are hidden from view because of this.

Thanks guys!

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hi,

Just wanted to check. If the WES Evaluation is as follows:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY: Master's degree
Credential 1: Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)
Credential 2: Canadian Equivalency: Master's degree

Can one claim the following:
1. 126 points for the above for evaluation if applying with Spouse
2. Under Skill transferability, if the IELTS score is CLB 7 and above, does one get 13 points or 25 points for education.

Thanks,

KCS_86

Apr 10, 2015
Hi, I have a few general queries:

1. In many timelines, I see "lines" listed like: Example: 16 SEPT ECAS 5 LINES

What does this refer to? And where can I view this on the CIC site? I am only able to view one message that Review is in Progress in my application.

2. Also is the CIC status different from the ECAS status? If yes, what link should I use to view my ECAS status?

Aug 26, 2015
Hi all,

I have received successful ECA report and IELTS result will be received soon. Can some one please suggest the process to apply for ITA and what detailed documentation is required for applying for ITA.

Thanks in advance.

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
Hi Members,

I have a CRS score of 375 I know it isn't great at all. Can anyone please paste the link to Apply for PNP if thread already exist ? Can PNP be link to EE?
I tried searching but couldn't find any online application form for PNP of different provinces.

regards
Ash

snigdha1987

May 29, 2015
Hi Guys,
Quick couple of questions :

Q1. My CRS total is 451 , I have submitted the application today, as in the last 2 draws the score has been 450 ...can i be eligible to get that cut off ?

Q2. I have to fill out my Job bank application as per a message from CIC. As I am applying with my spouse , Can we both apply for jobs through this?? Or will it only be me ??

Q3. The Job Bank website seems to be down since sometime now , is it just me or is everyone facing this problem ??

Thanks a Ton!
Snigdha

as_1987

Feb 20, 2015
Hello everyone,
I got ITA under PNP.
I dont want to show one of my employers info in my PR file as company is shut done and i don't have any supporting documents. But i mentioned it in my BC PNP file. Is it possible that I can drop employer info even if i mentioned in PNP file. This is not my current employer. Please advice me.

aditya24786

Sep 10, 2015
I have a question regarding the WES ECA report,

As my wife's name has changed after our marriage, as all her degrees and transcripts have the old name and in the form (WES) we have mentioned her new and old name both. ???
Do we need to send any documents for change in name also like, marriage certificate or name change affidavit etc ? ::)
or
we just need to send the documents mentioned under our country of study which is just the xerox of final degree and transcripts. :)

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Dear All:
I have got visa valid until 22.07.2016, and I am planning to go to Nova Scotia on Mar, 2016. Can you please advise me whether it would be suitable for me. And what other steps to follow before landing and after landing.

Thank you,
Zahid

A M Gupta

Jun 23, 2015
aditya24786 said:
I have a question regarding the WES ECA report,

As my wife's name has changed after our marriage, as all her degrees and transcripts have the old name and in the form (WES) we have mentioned her new and old name both. ???
Do we need to send any documents for change in name also like, marriage certificate or name change affidavit etc ? ::)
or
we just need to send the documents mentioned under our country of study which is just the xerox of final degree and transcripts. :)
Do send copy of passport( if it has new name) and copy of marriage certificate along with other documents.
Also send a letter to them stating that you want the report in both names. ( Remember to write reference no on the letter and sign it.)

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can some one help me how to do ECA in a simple way?
I read information from WEF, but I get confused.
Do we need something (form) to the campus, before the campus to send the academic transcript?

Secondly, if I have a twinning programme bachelor degree, say studied fully in Malaysia but the degree awarded was from the UK.
Which country I have to choose?

Fyi, my bachelor degree is twining programme between Malaysia (where I studied) and the UK (awarded institution), and my masters were from the UK and Germany.

Thanks in advance