+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nitigna3889

Oct 3, 2015
hi all people.

i m beachlor and doing bussiness from last 16 years in sales and marketing filed. ( electronics and mobile ) . and my wife had a certifacation of lab technician course as well as job experince too. do we have chance in canada ( saskechwan ) . then please fevour me and guid me about the total procedure coz here agent are too griddy so to whom we trust ? littlebit impossible things for us. waiting for ur reply from the experience person . also help abt how to get job letter form canada employer.

cutesmile_1728

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. Good day! I just need someone's advise on what to put under "How much money need to bring to Canada to support themselves and their family" if already working here in Canada. Thank you in advance!

vansharora

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER 10 Mar
AOR Received.
21 May
File Transfer...
SLU 7-July
Med's Request
8 July
Med's Done....
13 July & TLU 21 July
Interview........
Waived off ... DM 22 Aug
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
Soon....
hiii everyone...

Just trying to figure out express entry for my relative...have few questions would really appreciate reply from members and thanks in advance:-

1) Since it is mandatory to get register in JOB bank... Does ITA means that one of the employer have selected you and has offered you a job...??

2) If ans to ques 1 is yes ,then is it mandatory to be associated to the employer, who has offered you job, for atleast 2 years in the same place where the employer is located...???

Pls help...

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
^^ Job Bank registration is required to activate the EE profile. If you have sufficient CRS points you will get an ITA regardless of anything in jobbank.

Asivad Anac said:
Yes.

A better idea would be to decline it earlier so that you can get another ITA earlier rather than waiting a month or more to decline the ITA.
Thanks.

I've started filling up the application. Looks to me like I will get my document checklist/option to upload documents after I transmit the completed application. Will I have option to decline at that point as well?

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vansharora said:
hiii everyone...

Just trying to figure out express entry for my relative...have few questions would really appreciate reply from members and thanks in advance:-

1) Since it is mandatory to get register in JOB bank... Does ITA means that one of the employer have selected you and has offered you a job...??
No, you can get ITA even without job offer, if your CRS is above the cutoff during that round.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chiron said:
^^ Job Bank registration is required to activate the EE profile. If you have sufficient CRS points you will get an ITA regardless of anything in jobbank.

Thanks.

I've started filling up the application. Looks to me like I will get my document checklist/option to upload documents after I transmit the completed application. Will I have option to decline at that point as well?
Yes. You can decline at any time before making the payment.

vansharora

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER 10 Mar
AOR Received.
21 May
File Transfer...
SLU 7-July
Med's Request
8 July
Med's Done....
13 July & TLU 21 July
Interview........
Waived off ... DM 22 Aug
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
Soon....
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. You can decline at any time before making the payment.
Thanks for your reply..

1 more ques :- In case we get ITA from an employer ,can we reject it if we are not comfortable with..?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vansharora said:
Thanks for your reply..

1 more ques :- In case we get ITA from an employer ,can we reject it if we are not comfortable with..?
You don't get an ITA from an employer. You get it from CIC. You can choose to accept or decline an ITA.

vansharora

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER 10 Mar
AOR Received.
21 May
File Transfer...
SLU 7-July
Med's Request
8 July
Med's Done....
13 July & TLU 21 July
Interview........
Waived off ... DM 22 Aug
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
Soon....
Asivad Anac said:
You don't get an ITA from an employer. You get it from CIC. You can choose to accept or decline an ITA.
Will rejection to any of the offer have an adverse affect on the application??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vansharora said:
Will rejection to any of the offer have an adverse affect on the application??
You are ill informed about Express Entry. Read more on the CIC site and this forum.

The only job offer that can get an ITA is one which is supported by a positive LMIA. Getting rejected after having that job offer or losing such a job will have an adverse effect on the application. In much the same way, losing a job which helped the applicant get a PN might also impact the PR application. Losing a regular (non LMIA supported) job won't impact an EE application in the normal course of things.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Re: Question on EE profile

Hi Experts,
I have a question on EE Processing time & next approach after creating EE profile I have submitted my profile on 17-Sep-2015 and linked with Job bank also. I could see still the application is in open state.
Could you please advise me what is the next step I have to do after linking Job bank to EE profile and kindly tell me the approximate time of my ITA arrival. My score is 396. Currently, Review of submitted documents is also blank. Please advise me on this.

Application/profile details

Application/profile status ------------------- Open
Province/Territory Nomination ---------------- No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration ------------------------- Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria ------------ Met
ITA Status -------------------------------------- No invitation at this time
Review of submitted documents ------------- <Blank>

Many Thanks,
Rthoguluva

Sep 8, 2015
Re: Question on EE profile

Hi Guys,

I had created a EE profile ( score 447).I have few confusions regarding work experience

1) I am secondary in application and i have actually got 10 years of exp , but only added work exp of 3 years as it is not easy to get Reference letter from previous employers. Will this be a problem in in future esp for back ground check?

2) My partner is primary applicant and she had only claimed work exp of 1.2 years of BA (NOC 2171). She had worked as college tutor as a contractor for 7 months in last year,but did not add this details as she was a contractor and it is different NOC from primary NOC. Will this be a problem later?

Please advice

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rthoguluva said:
Hi Experts,
I have a question on EE Processing time & next approach after creating EE profile I have submitted my profile on 17-Sep-2015 and linked with Job bank also. I could see still the application is in open state.
Could you please advise me what is the next step I have to do after linking Job bank to EE profile and kindly tell me the approximate time of my ITA arrival. My score is 396. Currently, Review of submitted documents is also blank. Please advise me on this.

Application/profile details

Application/profile status ------------------- Open
Province/Territory Nomination ---------------- No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration ------------------------- Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria ------------ Met
ITA Status -------------------------------------- No invitation at this time
Review of submitted documents ------------- <Blank>

Many Thanks,
Rthoguluva
You don't have to do anything! You will have to wait for an ITA. Your CRS score is less compared to the score for which CIC has been issuing ITA s. You can improve your IELTS score and get a CLB-9 (8777 LRWS) or you can try applying for a PNP!

Good luck!

Nike0206

May 19, 2015
Nike0206 said:
Hello,

I am working on requisites for Canada EE.

Have two question around ECA if any one can help!

1) If i understand correctly there are some points associated with spouse education (2nd applicant in my case) so do i have to get her Education Credential Assessed from WES too?

2) I am Bcom from MU year 2002 can some one help me with exact process for final year i.e.TYBCOM because there is way too much confusion around MU transcript process. I have understood first 2 year FY & SY Bcom from college and final year from MU.

Please advise

Thanks in advance
Can someone one plz help?

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
alee667 said:
I need some clarification regarding POF. I have required POF of 18,2XX CAD as per LICO for 3 members family. I have 2 accounts one is saving account in my home country and other salary account in middle east. My home country account have about 8,000 CAD lying since last 5 months and balance in my salary account is always fluctuating. some times at the month end it goes as low as 3,000 CAD and at the month end it goes up like more than 12,000 CAD. Overall, sometimes I have amount higher than required POF and sometimes less. Will it be okay with CIC if my final submitted statement of funds is higher than required POF? Important to mention is that my pay stubs show that required POF is equivalent to 3-4 months salary but i can't block 18,000 CAD all the time due to my other financial engagements. Although I don't have any debts/loans to my name. Please advise.
Also, Does CIC require one letter stating the account details and final balance or they need detailed statement for six (6) months having each and every transaction?
Please reply