+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sey

Sep 30, 2015
hi just want to ask if i understood the docs to be send correctly..,if I have a bachelor degree i dont need to send my highschool docs?did u send your diploma by email or courier?can i send my diploma and tor from the school at the same time but in different envelope?and in express entry wat education am i going to use?the result of WES?or my bachelor's degree?thanks

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Dear Friends,
One Query related to ECA...

I have done Three Year Diploma in Electronics after 10+2. And After that I Have done Bachelor of Tech in Computer.

Should I need to do ECA for Both courses, Or Only for B.Tech,

Will it help to get more points in education If I go for ECA of both courses..

Thanks IN Advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nsbhullar said:
Dear Friends,
One Query related to ECA...

I have done Three Year Diploma in Electronics after 10+2. And After that I Have done Bachelor of Tech in Computer.

Should I need to do ECA for Both courses, Or Only for B.Tech,

Will it help to get more points in education If I go for ECA of both courses..

Thanks IN Advance
Do it for both. If WES evaluates your diploma to a completed equivalent diploma/degree, you can choose the "Two or more degrees.." option while creating your EE profile and that will fetch you more CRS points.

eshant.saini

Aug 27, 2015
Hi, Just wanted to know how the experience is calculated for EE. I have been working with an IT company in India from past 4 years (45 hours a week). How my experience will be evaluated? Will it remain 4 years or will become more than that. As 30 hours a week multiplied by 52 weeks = 1560 Hours is considered as one year as per CIC, so will it be calculated as 45*52*4(years) = 9360 hours = 6 Years (9650/1560)?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eshant.saini said:
Hi, Just wanted to know how the experience is calculated for EE. I have been working with an IT company in India from past 4 years (45 hours a week). How my experience will be evaluated? Will it remain 4 years or will become more than that. As 30 hours a week multiplied by 52 weeks = 1560 Hours is considered as one year as per CIC, so will it be calculated as 45*52*4(years) = 9360 hours = 6 Years (9650/1560)?
No. It will still be 4 years. If you'd worked for less than 30 hours per week, it could've counted as less than 4 years though.

KN1980

Aug 31, 2015
Guys,
Does the EE filing post ITA require submission of passport details of kids. I am at 449 and was wondering if I should submit my profile at all or not considering the possibility of draw. However, my younger is still not named and passport is a few months away.

Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KN1980 said:
Guys,
Does the EE filing post ITA require submission of passport details of kids. I am at 449 and was wondering if I should submit my profile at all or not considering the possibility of draw. However, my younger is still not named and passport is a few months away.

Thanks.
You should certainly get into the pool. You never know when you will get an ITA and thereon you will have 60 days to submit your application. You can certainly submit your kid's birth certificate for now and request CIC for some extension on the passport front if you haven't got it by then. Not a deal-breaker.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
After submitting my EE profile I changed some information about Education but it is not updating my CRS. Does it usually take a long time to update?

I have two degrees evaluated by WES (One is a Bachelors degree and the other is a professional degree), both are evaluated as 4 years Bachelor. I selected "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees..." in EE profile under both-
* Level of education
* Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. If you are not sure what your result was, visit our website to understand what your ECA report results mean. ---- IS THIS CORRECT?

Apart form the above I have CPA membership, so should I add that in EE profile and my O'levels and A'levels degree?

Nike0206

May 19, 2015
Hello,

I am working on requisites for Canada EE.

Have two question around ECA if any one can help!

1) If i understand correctly there are some points associated with spouse education (2nd applicant in my case) so do i have to get her Education Credential Assessed from WES too?

2) I am Bcom from MU year 2002 can some one help me with exact process for final year i.e.TYBCOM because there is way too much confusion around MU transcript process. I have understood first 2 year FY & SY Bcom from college and final year from MU.

Please advise

Thanks in advance

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The link says to disclose the information with CBSA officer if a person is entering Canada with more than DCN$10000. -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/arrival.asp

My question is:
Is there any tax if one is taking more than 10k / other form of fund more than 10k with him?

Thanks in advance.

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts,

Regarding POF, I read somewhere on the forum that it's not mandatory to include all accounts/Credit Card/Loan. Just wanted to confirm with senior members:

1) I have got a credit card though the outstanding balance is not much (and I always pay the bills on time). I called the credit card guys and they told that they can provide account statement only (not the balances as CIC is asking for). Can I just skip the Credit Card or should I include the account statement ?

2) I also have a home loan and outstanding amount is around INR 23,00,000 ie around CAD 46k. Do I need to include it and if yes, can it create a problem for the PR approval?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sgemini said:
Hi Experts,

Regarding POF, I read somewhere on the forum that it's not mandatory to include all accounts/Credit Card/Loan. Just wanted to confirm with senior members:

1) I have got a credit card though the outstanding balance is not much (and I always pay the bills on time). I called the credit card guys and they told that they can provide account statement only (not the balances as CIC is asking for). Can I just skip the Credit Card or should I include the account statement ?

2) I also have a home loan and outstanding amount is around INR 23,00,000 ie around CAD 46k. Do I need to include it and if yes, can it create a problem for the PR approval?
Leave these liabilities out of POF. CIC doesn't want to know about your personal finances. All they want to know is that you have unfettered access to the required funds and that they are unencumbered. Period.

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks Asivad for your response. Really appreciate it.

YokoDaddy

Jul 23, 2014
I am now sitting, as they say, on the horns of a dilemma.

I was planning to complete my express entry for NOC 1123 (total score 452) and suddenly discovered that my spouse could apply under NOC 4164 (Social Policy Researcher, consultant and program officer) with a total score of 458. It's likely she will take a little longer in getting all her docs together.

Does it make sense to :

1) Apply with her as the lead applicant given that 1123 will have a lot more people applying in? Does relative volume for a particular category determine ITA, or it just simply the score?

2) Do two applications - one for each of us as the lead applicant and withdraw one if/when the time comes?

Wanted to understand, scores notwithstanding, if one application had a better chance of being bumped up than the next one.