+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Calgary4sure

Sep 26, 2015
Hello seniors, please I need your help here, I have a diploma in com eng and then went ahead to do a bsc in ind maths. They have both been evaluated by Wes. Question is am I supposed to choose 2 or more certs wen creating my profile? Pls assist urgently thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Calgary4sure said:
Hello seniors, please I need your help here, I have a diploma in com eng and then went ahead to do a bsc in ind maths. They have both been evaluated by Wes. Question is am I supposed to choose 2 or more certs wen creating my profile? Pls assist urgently thanks
That depends on what your evaluation report says? Could you please post what is written on your ECA report?

Calgary4sure

Sep 26, 2015
For the diploma the Canadian equivalence was DIPLOMA 2 years
For the bsc it is 4 years degree
But the the summary it says Bachelor's degree (four years)

Pls what do you think

archies

Sep 16, 2015
hello friends
i have 2 questions

1.is it advised to file the application from your native country? any one who has applied while staying in different country for study or work?
2. how to request for transcripts to University when you are not staying in the country? is there any online facility available for the same?

thanks in Advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
archies said:
hello friends
i have 2 questions

1.is it advised to file the application from your native country? any one who has applied while staying in different country for study or work?
2. how to request for transcripts to University when you are not staying in the country? is there any online facility available for the same?

thanks in Advance
1) Where you apply from does not matter as long as you have a legal status in your current country of residence.
2) Varies from University to University. Check your university website/give them a call to know more about this.

hardeep009

Sep 30, 2015
hello friends
I have just one doubt. my father filed investor file and I have shown myself as dependent and in studies. the documents were correct but i haven't used word part time. The case was rejected in dec 2012 with reason management not satisfactory on my father. i am eligible for express entry. my every document is correct and i have income tax return from 2010. My college is well known institute of India. I dont know what impact that file will have now on express entry. Is there any way to cover it

eggsterminate

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,
I had a weird thing happen when I resubmitted my profile: I first submitted my express entry profile in late June and my score was 441.
I resubmitted it today and my score jumped all the way up to 466.
The reason for the bump up was because my education score has gone up by about 10-15 points. I graduated in June. All the answers are identical to the best of my recollection.
Has anyone had this experience before or could I have messed up some questions?
Any help or advice would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eggsterminate said:
Hello all,
I had a weird thing happen when I resubmitted my profile: I first submitted my express entry profile in late June and my score was 441.
I resubmitted it today and my score jumped all the way up to 466.
The reason for the bump up was because my education score has gone up by about 10-15 points. I graduated in June. All the answers are identical to the best of my recollection.
Has anyone had this experience before or could I have messed up some questions?
Any help or advice would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks!
That is a jump of exactly 25 points - compare your Skills Transferability scores between the 2 profiles.

matrixamn

Sep 30, 2015
Hello, i wanted to know whether i can edit mine as well as my dependents profile after applying into the express entry pool.
Thanks.

kqm

Aug 6, 2015
Hi Guys,

I got the ITA in last draw but I have not done my application because I am waiting Ontario PNP.
So my question is what happens when I get my PNP because right now I have the invitation under FSW?

What happens if I decline this invitation will my profile be still active?

thanks
Kapil

Calgary4sure

Sep 26, 2015
Calgary4sure said:
Hello seniors, please I need your help here, I have a diploma in com eng and then went ahead to do a bsc in ind maths. They have both been evaluated by Wes. Question is am I supposed to choose 2 or more certs wen creating my profile? Pls assist urgently thanks.
Asivad pls can you assist?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kqm said:
Hi Guys,

I got the ITA in last draw but I have not done my application because I am waiting Ontario PNP.
So my question is what happens when I get my PNP because right now I have the invitation under FSW?

What happens if I decline this invitation will my profile be still active?

thanks
Kapil
By 'waiting for Ontario PNP' if you mean that you've already sent them your application and are waiting for nomination, the only way you can get that is by declining this ITA. Your profile will be active if you decline this ITA. However, there is no guarantee that you will receive the nomination. If you do, great. If you don't, you'd have to wait for another 'regular' ITA. Your call.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Hi,

I have submitted my ITA and today I got message in my account asking for the below two forms.

Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial
Nominees form

Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial
Nominees - Business Nominees form

Any one having idea about this?

new traveller

Dec 19, 2013
Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Hello seniors, please I need your help, if i can apply to EE program or not
i'm 31 year work as system administrator, 9 years experience , married i child (1 year old) wife is chemist
my IELTS overall 6.5/ L7-R6.5-W6 S6.5, I have WES 4 years bachelor equivalent
my wife IELTS overall 5/ L5-R5-W5.5 S4.5
is that ok to apply for EE or need my wife get WES certificate as well