+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sgemini said:
Hi Experts,

I have a query on Proof of funds.
1) I have the required amount in one Savings account. However, I have 2 more savings account. Do I need to get the financial profile for all three or just one will do?

2) And what about Mutual fund accounts? I have investments in 4 different mutual fund AMCs.

Thanks in advance,
Hi experts/senior members, please advise.

MAFSANCHEZ

Sep 29, 2015
Hello,

I am a Dominican Republic citizen that wants to apply for the EXPRESS ENTRY program ASAP, but 1st I need to clarify a couple of doubts that I have about the process.

1.- I am married and to apply I need to take the IELTS exam to start the process. I want to know if it is possibly to the principal applicant take the IELTS and later in the process I can update it with my spouse grades, or we need to have both grades as we start the process. This is because of the cost of the IELTS exam here in DR (it costs 400 USD for each).

2.- As I got my degrees in DOminican Republic (outside Canada), what I need to do to include them in my process to gain more points. I am have a degree in Business Administration, and also a specialization in Marketing Management and another in Finance Administration, and my wife has a degree in Business Administration with a Master in Communications and a couple of courses from NYU in Digital Marketing.

Thanks in advance for the respond.

Regards,

Miguel

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Hey Guys

I need your help.

I came to canada and completed my Masters Degree on 30th April 2015.
I started working with an IT company temporary full time from May 2015 till 11 Sep 2015.
I got another job offer and i change my province to Ontario, its a contract full time employement directly hired by my company no agency in between. The contract is valid till Dec 2016. I joined on 14th Sep 2015 (No Gap in both jobs)

So for my Canadian work Experience score of 1 year - Am i eligible in May 2016 for CEC Class in express entry . My canadian work experience is valid ?? As it is not continous and permanent. But i found on CIC requirement for CEC they never mentioned permanent or continous anywhere.
So am i good to go ?

If yes, What should i need from my 1st employer. As i asked them for the reference letter they provided me describing my timeline , and hours per week and annual salary and job responsibilities and my position. Is it enough to proof ? Apart from that i have pay slips to show.

That would suffice.

Also for my employer back in india where i worked in my IT field for 2 years i just have the relieving letter . So do i need to get a reference letter from them too ??Or is it enough ?

Just the relieving letter won't suffice. You would need valid work reference letters to prove that your job responsibilities matched with the main duties of the chosen NOC.

Hi Asivad,

Does the offer letter works for my previous employer from india. ?
I dont have any contact to the employer and i dont think after 4 years they can pull back my profile and write a reference letter for me.
Do you advice me that who can write the letter ? any one from that company or just the HR ?
THe company is infosys , If anyone of the members have faced this please advice me how to get the reference letter from infosys.

Also, my temporary contract full time work counts towards CEC , right ?

jeni1981

Jul 11, 2015
Hi everybody, I jus wonder what if I change my main activitie or noc registered at my eeprofile. I put 0112 Human Resources Administrator, but I have been thinking about replace it for 1121 Human Resources Professionals, because I have seen a province that has a demand for this position. Since I have not received and invitation yet i want to know if it is OK,, or if cic may find this as a misrepresentation... I can get my emplyment letter with any of this 2 noc.
Thanks guys.

IndoCan2014

Sep 11, 2014
Re:*** Express Entry Step by step instructions.

hello seniors,

My fast friend going to create my profile today his score ate 444( how are the chances)

do we really need consultant / lawyer . Does they make any difference.

please advise what things needs to be considered. please advise the guidelines.

thank a lot..good luck to all.

Sep 9, 2013
Hello.. im a newbie here... Im currently working here in Qatar as a Medical Laboratory Tech.. i have 6 or more years experience in Philippines and in Qatar.. I dont know how to start my process.. i have a common law partner(same sex) and im planning that I will be the principal applicant and she will be my dependent. Were planning to take IELTS this coming Oct. Please help..

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Two Questions-

1. I added BSc Hons and ACCA separately in two different rows in the profile. The last question before click save and add is "what does the ECA report tells me?"--- I'm not sure which option to choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" or "Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" for each qualification. My ECA report summary says Two Bachelor Degrees (4 years); but there are two other pages in which Bsc Hons and ACCA shows separately the equivalency status which is Bachelor Degree (4 years).

2.I have become a member of CPA Canada, writing to inquire about Skilled Trades/Certificate of qualification. I'm keen to know whether my membership to CPA Canada is considered as a "Certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory"? Does CPA considered as a Skilled trade in Canada? Moreover, if you can tell me whether Membership to CPA is equivalent to a Bachelors Degree of three years in Canada? Let me know the number of years of study I can input for this CPA designation.

Yahoo_India

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I have received ITA and was filling my application. I have couple of questions and would appreciate if anyone of you can answer them:

1. I have got my ECA for my Bachelor and Masters and have filled the same in the education section of the form. Do I need to add my secondary school education in the form. I do not have ECA for secondary school

2. I am the principal applicant and my spouse would be accompanying me to Canada. I did fill her work ex in EE Profile but I didnt get any points for that. Do I need to fill her work experience details in my application form as I have the option to delete pre filled experience lines. I am afraid that if i do not delete than it will appear in the list of documents required to be uploaded. I do not have strong experience certificate for my spouse's work ex.

Please suggest what should i do

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yahoo_India said:
Hi Everyone,

I have received ITA and was filling my application. I have couple of questions and would appreciate if anyone of you can answer them:

1. I have got my ECA for my Bachelor and Masters and have filled the same in the education section of the form. Do I need to add my secondary school education in the form. I do not have ECA for secondary school

Just Bachelors and Masters would do.

2. I am the principal applicant and my spouse would be accompanying me to Canada. I did fill her work ex in EE Profile but I didnt get any points for that. Do I need to fill her work experience details in my application form as I have the option to delete pre filled experience lines. I am afraid that if i do not delete than it will appear in the list of documents required to be uploaded. I do not have strong experience certificate for my spouse's work ex.

If you retain that experience, you would be asked for documents. If their experience was acquired outside Canada, you will get no points whatsoever no matter what documents you upload in this section - they will be summarily ignored. Or you can choose to delete this experience altogether. Doesn't make a difference either way.

Please suggest what should i do

Thanks

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello boss asivad, i received a letter asking for RPRF payment. this comes as a surprise to me because my medicals status still in progress and background check NOT STARTED yet. I am on PNP and AOR only last Sept19. what you think of this boss?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JonesM said:
hello boss asivad, i received a letter asking for RPRF payment. this comes as a surprise to me because my medicals status still in progress and background check NOT STARTED yet. I am on PNP and AOR only last Sept19. what you think of this boss?
Always a good sign! CIC wouldn't ask for that money if they planned on refusing the application at some point in time.

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Always a good sign! CIC wouldn't ask for that money if they planned on refusing the application at some point in time.
thank you champ. i just feel surprised because it's barely been a week since and I don't even have an ECA. anyway, where can i pay this fee as the letter doesn't come with a link.. i wanna use a friend's credit card.. ;D

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JonesM said:
thank you champ. i just feel surprised because it's barely been a week since and I don't even have an ECA. anyway, where can i pay this fee as the letter doesn't come with a link.. i wanna use a friend's credit card.. ;D
The same way you paid the first portion of the fee - login to MyCIC and take it from there.

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any way to know the total number of applications submitted post ITA and the number of visas issued till now?

Yes, the intention is to calculate rejection rate.

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I have just paid RPRF using a friend’s credit card. The official receipt showed my friends name, and blank areas (client date of birth, client ID, address, postal code, area code, and telephone number).

Should I fill the blank areas with my friend’s details or my own information? Or I don’t have to fill anything and upload the receipt to myCIC right away?