+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nymphet28 said:
Hello!

For the employment records, what all documents are required to be uploaded?

I have the job reference letter from my supervisor, appointment letter, yearly salary revision letters, promotion letter, ID proof, business card & salary slips.

Could someone clarify how many months of salary slips I need to upload? Do I also need to upload bank statements showing salary credit into account? If so how many months?

Thanks!
I think what you have is sufficient. I think it is enough if you upload salary salary slips for the past 12 months.(if someone has a different answer, please let me know). Also, you don't need the bank account statement to highlight the salary credit. Salary statement is required only if you are planning to show funds from your bank account and that too is a part of POF documentation and not its employment counterpart.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nymphet28 said:
Hello!

For the employment records, what all documents are required to be uploaded?

I have the job reference letter from my supervisor, appointment letter, yearly salary revision letters, promotion letter, ID proof, business card & salary slips.

Could someone clarify how many months of salary slips I need to upload? Do I also need to upload bank statements showing salary credit into account? If so how many months?

Thanks!
CIC doesn't ask for either salary slips or bank statements. You are good to go just with the job reference letter if it has all the information required by CIC. All other documents you have stated are supporting documentation which need not be presented if job reference letter has all the required details - job responsibilities, job title(s), organization details, supervisor details, tenure, working hours/week, full-time/part-time, last drawn annual salary, printed on organization letterhead and signed by the HR/supervisor/authorized signatory.

snigdha1987

May 29, 2015
Hello Again !

Im all set to apply to WES.

Just a quick question , which package should i select the WES ICAP $145 or the WES Basic $100??? The WES basic is just an evaluation report.. is that sufficient for CIC ?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
snigdha1987 said:
Hello Again !

Im all set to apply to WES.

Just a quick question , which package should i select the WES ICAP $145 or the WES Basic $100??? The WES basic is just an evaluation report.. is that sufficient for CIC ?

Thanks
Many people are doing the same mistake. You must create account here --> http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/ . The package is standard for FSWP purpose. I think it's around 322$.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
CIC doesn't ask for either salary slips or bank statements. You are good to go just with the job reference letter if it has all the information required by CIC. All other documents you have stated are supporting documentation which need not be presented if job reference letter has all the required details - job responsibilities, job title(s), organization details, supervisor details, tenure, working hours/week, full-time/part-time, last drawn annual salary, printed on organization letterhead and signed by the HR/supervisor/authorized signatory.
Yes but all of them are "good to have" supporting documents. In my humble opinion, if you submit them, it *might* diminish CIC's intention to cross check employment records.

snigdha1987

May 29, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Many people are doing the same mistake. You must create account here --> http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/ . The package is standard for FSWP purpose. I think it's around 322$.
Thank you for your response.
Can i choose the cheaper delivery option ? the standard delivery??
I mean , i will get the report in PDF right ? so i can atleast submit my EE application ?

Please suggest.. thanks!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys i submitted my schedule A last friday and now they asking for schedule A question 6 what is that any idea guys ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
snigdha1987 said:
I mean , i will get the report in PDF right ? so i can atleast submit my EE application ?

Please suggest.. thanks!
Yes but some people I know either received the document after a very long time or they never received it. But still, as long as you can download the online copy, it should be fine!

ss0704

Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Team,
Hope all going well with your respective applications.
I had 2 basic questions and as always..thanks in advance!!!

1) Are 'ghost mails' pretty normal..?? its been twice i see a mail in my inbox about the application being updated but there's no change on CIC!!

2) Is there a place where a new comer can find a glossary of all the abbreviations that we use in this group- like PPR/AOR etc.? its pretty difficult for a new joiner to figure this out.

Regards,
SS. :) ;)

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snigdha1987 said:

Please suggest.. thanks!
I got my ECA done last month. Chose the standard delivery option. The report reached me by mail within 15 days after the evaluation was done. Not to mention it is identical to the one that you will be able to download from your WES account. So there is no point in spending extra on the faster courier service.

vhparekh

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Hello,

My profile is Active in the Job Bank. Today i have received first job match on my Dashboard.

I am confused, what is the next step to be taken? Plz guide.

Uniquesid

Sep 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I am currently in Mumbai and received ITA in August under FSW. I got job offer from Toronto supported with positive LMIA. In the document upload page, I was asked to upload following documents :

1) Letter of Employment
2) Employment records ( for current organisation )
3) Employment records ( for past organisation )
4) Offer of Employment
5) Proof of means of financial support.

Can someone kindly help with
a) What is the difference between Letter of Employment and offer of employment ? what documents to upload against each ?
b) I have arranged job offer with LMIA. still i need to provide proof of funds ?

request seniors who had gone through this stage to help me out.

Thanks

OG123

Sep 14, 2015
Hello Guys,

I'm wondering if someone would be able to give me a bit of guidance. I currently have a full time job in finance and I received a Bachelors degree from Canadian university however when i fill out the express entry, at the end it says "Profile ineligible". I read the answers to this questions however i don't see the option to enter my language test scores in the french section. Would someone be able to help me please ?

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody.

I am new to this forum.I have recently taken my IELTS exam . However i mentioned English as first language in application thinking that it was asking for the language you studied in. However I have now realised that one needs to put in native language s first language. My native language in Hindi. I have received the physical copy of TRF with English as first language.

Will it create any problem at any stage of my application?

Thanks in advance..

deepsan

Sep 14, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Some History: I had applied for fsw 2014, but my application was rejected and returned because I forgot to send my degree certifcates along with my WES report. I don't have any UCI number or file number.

Now, While filling up my application I have come across the following quesitons:

1. Have you applied to CIC before?
2. Have you appplied for PR to Canada before?

What should be my answer to these.

Same situation comes in statuary questions:
1. been refused refugee status, immigrant or PR... by Canada or any other country?
2. Denied visa ..., denied admission or ordered to leave Canada or any other Country?

Also, I am in Germany since 2011 or work visa and last week went for extension of my visa (I was given PR but that card will arrive in 6 weeks). Till now I was getting my visas extended every year. Question is that, do I need to provide translation of all the previous visas (all in german language) or if I provide translated copy of my current visa (2014-2015), is it enough or should I wait for my new Visa to arrive?

Help me in anwering all of the above questions.

Thank you all in advance