+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

harrydhindsa

Star Member
May 23, 2015
right now i have valid ECA report done by world education services in my hand. my education is equivalent to 4 years university degree in canada.
my ielts valid score also i have overall score of 7.5,
so it means i am eligible to apply for Express entry ?.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harrydhindsa said:
right now i have valid ECA report done by world education services in my hand. my education is equivalent to 4 years university degree in canada.
my ielts valid score also i have overall score of 7.5,
so it means i am eligible to apply for Express entry ?.
Probably yes. Use the tool from the link in the previous message to confirm the same.

harrydhindsa

Star Member
May 23, 2015
from the CRS tool i have found that,
My for 26 years age = 110 score.
My 4 years degree = 120 score.
English first language clb 9 score = 124,
transfer ability education = 50,
foreign work experience of 2 years = 25 .
Total CRS score = 439.

what you say about it. ?

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Guys,

Do I need to submit Canada pcc in my PR application?
I found below link where it is not mandatory and we should provide on demand.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

Please suggest, what to do?

Thanks

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
pravatmail said:
Guys,

Do I need to submit Canada pcc in my PR application?
I found below link where it is not mandatory and we should provide on demand.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

Please suggest, what to do?

Thanks
its not mandatory to provide Canadian PCC with PR application. As mentioned in above link, it has to be provided if they request for it, while processing your application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harrydhindsa said:
from the CRS tool i have found that,
My for 26 years age = 110 score.
My 4 years degree = 120 score.
English first language clb 9 score = 124,
transfer ability education = 50,
foreign work experience of 2 years = 25 .
Total CRS score = 439.

what you say about it. ?
Good score. Unfortunately, fairly limited chances of landing an ITA in 2015.

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all, i have received and accepted a nomination today. however, my CRS has remain unchanged. will it auto update later or do i have to manually change my profile and select Yes for nomination/selection?

FernYeo

Aug 25, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am new here and have been reading most of the threads and found out that I was not the only one to experienced this issue of Ineligible, well in fact, I have already created 2 EE profiles and came back to be Ineligible. As everybody share the same sentiments I would also like to post my information and would like to seek help if anyone can suggest something.

I have already tried to check all my points beforehand and thought I have passed the points system and the FSW point system so confidently I also thought that I am able to pass the EE Profile but so far it is the opposite way around.

Male / 36 years Old
Married with 1 Child (with the recent issue of Ineligible profiles I have decided to apply by myself and my wife and kid can come later)
Education: Bachelors Degree major in Industrial Design (I have the WES ECA)
Experience: NOC-2252 Industrial Design (continuous years of experience 10 years with the same company)
IELTS Results: L: 7.0 / S: 8.0 / R: 6.5 / W: 6.0
Funds: CAD50,000

1st EE Profile created was my wife coming with me - RESULT: Ineligible
2nd EE Profile created was I am applying alone - RESULT: Ineligible

infomaster

Jul 11, 2015
Is there a way I can start creating my EE profile before I get my ECA and IELTS ? If Yes, can anyone forward me the link !!

I am asking this if this time can be saved as both my ECA and IELTS are expected to come by Mid Sep.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JonesM said:
hi all, i have received and accepted a nomination today. however, my CRS has remain unchanged. will it auto update later or do i have to manually change my profile and select Yes for nomination/selection?
Congratss
It will take 24 hrs.... :)

flakies

Jul 23, 2014
Hi everyone, I have an issue including my education on the Job bank, nothing seems to match what i fill in the education field. This starts with secondary education and all the credentials I have tried to fill do not come up with any matches, even when I type in Bachelor's degree, this is the same thing that happens, does anybody know what I can do?

cocomo

Aug 30, 2015
Hi All,
I just made a new express entry profile. I got a message that I have been accepted to the pool of candidates but the Job bank registration still shows pending.

lionheart2

Aug 30, 2015
Anyone knows if " NOC 1241 Office Administrative Assistant" can still be accepted for applying EEBC - International Graduate?
I only know CEC wont take it anymore but i do not know if they are considered the same program? thanks a lot.

believeinbest

Jul 28, 2015
Hello All,

What's considered foreign work experience?

I am an Indian Citizen who did Masters from US and been working in US for past several years. Does my job experience in US count as foreign experience with respect to Express Entry?

Thanks!