+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Aruna26

Aug 24, 2015
Hello ppl

I would like some advise on reference letter. The research group with whom I used to work has moved to a different place and obviously now my supervisor cannot provide me with a reference letter on previous institute's letter head. Is it okay for him to provide me with a reference letter on his new company's letter head? If not, what are my options?

Thanks

phanwaar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
SENT with app
Nomination.....
Feb 2015
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT with app
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
Aug 2015
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
Inshah ALLAH
Dear Fellows,

I have general query to all of you. I have following details. Please let me know can i apply with EE & PNP and which one will be good for me.

1. Education ECA 3 year BS degree Equivalence
2. Age 30 Years
3. Experience 06 Years (All outside Canada, Well reputed company)
4. IETLS R 6.5 L 7.0 S 6.5 W 6.5

Thanks i will be looking forward for your advice.

mohitkrastogi

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How we can find a JOB in Canada without a PR? I have created EE profile but to earn 600 points we should require a JOb Offer?

Also, I have entered my work experience but they are not asking it in much details? Can't we upload our updated CV , which would have more insight of our work exp.. projects etc...

Please guide.

Aug 24, 2015
I have completed one year MBA from IIBMS (Indian Institute of Business Management and Studies) based in Mumbai. This is an autonomous institute and not recognize with UGC or Dec. I am planing to send my certificates to WES for verification. Is WES recognize IIBMS and its courses. Please help!!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys

i am worried about my POF paper work can anybody please help me clear out these things

i applied in EE on july 1 and i mentioned that i can show $12000 under financial support,i am on LIMA and valid job offer letter and when i was submitting my papers i did submit my POF showing my balance of $12000 but it was not 6 months old i did borrow some money from my uncle now my question is, as we know if we have LIMA or permanent job offer letter we don't have to POF but if i did submit my POF which is not 6 months old does this gonna effect my case ?

thanks in advance

Arshes

Aug 24, 2015
Hi guys! :)

I have a few questions for FSWP, hope someone can shed me some light.

1. I have a diploma (three years). I worked full-time by day and studied part-time by night, so it took me eight years to finish a 3 years college. In my profile, what should I put under "Complete/full academic years": 3 years or 8 years? On "Full-time/part-time study" I should put part-time, right? By the way, I already have an ECA.
2. I have work experience in two 52 fields in the last 10 years: four years experience as full-time graphic designer in the same company (NOC 5241) and around 2 and a half years as fashion designer in different companies (NOC 5243). My diploma is for Fashion Design and I intent to work in that field, but my experience as graphic designer is longer, which one should I put in "Primary occupation"?
3. In my country you do not need a diploma to work as graphic designer, so I worked full-time while I was a college student. Also, most fashion industry companies would employ students as fashion designers, as long as they are in their last year of studies or so. That is my case and part of my work experience as fashion designer was during college. What should I put on "Date first became qualified to practice in this occupation"? I can provide proof of all work experiences (Letters from the companies, payments, etc).

Thank you so much for your attention! ;)

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
HI,

DO I NEED TO UPLOAD ALL THE PAGES OF THE PASSPORT OR JUST THE FIRST- LAST PAGE AND THE ONES WITH STAMPS?

THANKS

Khin

Aug 25, 2015
Hello,

Now my husband starts to apply express visa and he will get for IELTS result.
If we tell you his education and work experience, can you calculate how many points can he get based on your experiences?

Thanks

tejasa

Aug 20, 2015
Hi All,

My husband has got admission(Oct 2015) into one of the College in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

Is there any option for me to travel along with him as he is a student?
If Yes, can you please let me know possible options and details on same please?

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,
Tejasa

brownboy2016

Aug 25, 2015
Could you please share your comments to clear my confusion as I worked in one of IT firm with my desgination as System Engineer and my responsibilities were
--Write, modify, integrate and test software code
--Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
--Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
--Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
--Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
--Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
--May lead and co-ordinate teams of computer programmers
--May research and evaluate a variety of software products.

I was completely involved in software development part

Currently , I joined new company with software developer desgination having same above responsibilities.

Please advise me in which NOC i should apply for canada immgration

I appreciate your comments

Poten

Jul 15, 2015
Hi,

I have all the documents ready to finally complete the online application for the BC PNP.
Could you please tell me if I've forgotten something?

- Copy of Express Entry candidacy from CIC: I have the two pdf when I had created my profile in EE and another one when I had created my profile in the Job Bank. Whit these two will be ok?
- Job offer form: It need to be signed for my employer or by me?
- Use of a Representative Form by my employer
- Copy of Canadian immigration records: I have this records since April, 2015. Is it ok?
- Copy of biographical page of passport: Color photocopy of the first page of my passport. Is it ok?
- Current photograph: one?
- Copy of Labour Market Opinion (LMO)/Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA): NA because if I am doing the PNP, is it not necessary, right?
- Copy of official language test results: Same as I added in the EE profile since April, 2015.
- Copy of education and training certificates: Transcript education degrees
- Copy of Educational Credential Assessment (ECA):NA because I am applying through CEC
- Employer Recommendation letter.
- Copy of the offer of employment.
- Detailed job description.
- Company information: Letter with a brief profile of the company's business.
- Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation.
- Copy of the valid B.C. Business Licence.

Am I missing something?

There is something (a word, phrase, information) that must be specified in a document?
I mean, in the job offer for example, specifying that the job offering is for an indefinite period. Things like that.

Also, when I will to pay the fee?

Thanks

tariq11

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26 Oct-15
Med's Done....
04 Nov-15
Dear Friends 4m Forum

I am writing to seek for an advice regarding my recent Express Entry application in specific related to my education section.

I have obtained 2 years of Higher National Diploma in Hospitality from UK College which is recognised for fast track for higher studies. Based on this I have selected a top-up one year programme from University to obtain Bachelor’s degree. As per ECA report that I received the degree is equivalent to 4 years as per Canadian standards.

I need your advice on how to break down the institutions and years of study, and what would be more appropriate to select in education section: BACHELOR’S DEGREE or TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATES (Since I am also holding a two years Post-Secondary Diploma from Canadian College)

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
brownboy2016 said:
Could you please share your comments to clear my confusion as I worked in one of IT firm with my desgination as System Engineer and my responsibilities were
--Write, modify, integrate and test software code
--Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
--Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
--Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
--Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
--Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
--May lead and co-ordinate teams of computer programmers
--May research and evaluate a variety of software products.

I was completely involved in software development part

Currently , I joined new company with software developer desgination having same above responsibilities.

Please advise me in which NOC i should apply for canada immgration

I appreciate your comments
I think your responsibilities are apt for 2174.