+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
Hi could any one tell me how difficult it is to get job offer from canada while sitting outside canada?
Has anyone got job offer yet??
My noc-7321 FST programme and its compulsory for me to have job offer otherwise i can't apply.. Anysuggestions??
I'm sorry to break this to you but it is VERY, VERY unlikely that you'll get a job offer from a Canadian Employer while you are still not in Canada.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
I'm sorry to break this to you but it is VERY, VERY unlikely that you'll get a job offer from a Canadian Employer while you are still not in Canada.
Thanks for ur reply ..ok then what can i do ,my noc is 7321 its under FST programme?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fst/processing/criteria.asp
I request you to kindly spend 5 minutes on this link..
I hv got 2 yr wrk exp. As car mechanic
Trade qualification of same trade..
IELTS score over all-7
Do i need to go further ot not worth for me to dreaming canada?

Knowme

Apr 24, 2014
Hi Seniors/Experts,

Need your advice.
I am 36
I have my ECA, 4 years bachelor degree.
I have 6 years experience
I have my IELTS (RWLS - 6,6,7.5,6.5)
My spouse sister is canadian citizen

Please let me know if my total score is 67 and i can apply for EE ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
Thanks for ur reply ..ok then what can i do ,my noc is 7321 its under FST programme?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fst/processing/criteria.asp
I request you to kindly spend 5 minutes on this link..
I hv got 2 yr wrk exp. As car mechanic
Trade qualification of same trade..
IELTS score over all-7
Do i need to go further ot not worth for me to dreaming canada?
I am not very sure how FST works. You have a dream and you have to pursue it, don't get disheartened by your current circumstance; It might not be the same tomorrow. I think you could try asking people on the FST threads and see what they have to say. I wish you all the very best ! I really hope that you shall soon move to Canada. :)

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Thanks for such positive reply by reading which i am feeling positive.. +1 for u.
But unfortunately there is no thread or topic regarding FST... What to do now?

Aug 22, 2015
Hello, I am having a little difficulty with my CEPIP scores.

On the EE application, it doesnt not ask for my English scores ... I can only enter CELPIP scores if I have had my French assessed (I have not, I am not that good at French)

Surely, without them knowing my CELPIP English results, this would lower my mark?

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Thx :)

GIG_Sunny

Aug 22, 2015
Hello everyone,

After ITA, I was filling details in PR application and realized that they want chronological order of activities for past 10 years.
I have worked in one organization but at two different locations. Should I write tenure for them in different columns or should the last location would be suffice with full duration. Any suggestion/guidance would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sunny

jaibhole!

Aug 8, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am just wondering if we can delete from the work history what we created in the EE profile and was carried over after getting ITA. I have put down skill level C jobs and I know I don't need them for experience neither I got points for it, but now its asking for proof for everything. All advise would be welcome, thank you .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ruthieruthieruthie said:
Hello, I am having a little difficulty with my CEPIP scores.

On the EE application, it doesnt not ask for my English scores ... I can only enter CELPIP scores if I have had my French assessed (I have not, I am not that good at French)

Surely, without them knowing my CELPIP English results, this would lower my mark?

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Thx :)
No. What you are describing has already been described multiple times in the forum. Even if you select the test language as English, it displays French there. It's a bug and from what I hear, it has already been reported to CIC. Just fill in your English test scores.

bigronaldo

Aug 18, 2015
Hello Guys,

I got ITA yesterday night. I have few queries. Please help.

1. How much is the Processing Fee and The Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Should I choose option 'I will pay both' to expedite the process?

2. Where is the documents checklist? Can somebody share the documents required for the process?

3. Is there a page or a link, where I can get the documents and requirements mentioned explicitly?

Guys, I am new to this forum and not using any agent to file my application. I may be asking basic questions. But please help or link me to a page where I can find the answers. Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards
BigR

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bigronaldo said:
Hello Guys,

I got ITA yesterday night. I have few queries. Please help.

1. How much is the Processing Fee and The Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Should I choose option 'I will pay both' to expedite the process?

2. Where is the documents checklist? Can somebody share the documents required for the process?

3. Is there a page or a link, where I can get the documents and requirements mentioned explicitly?

Guys, I am new to this forum and not using any agent to file my application. I may be asking basic questions. But please help or link me to a page where I can find the answers. Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards
BigR
1) I strongly suggest you to pay both together.

2) 3) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#document_checklist

bigronaldo

Aug 18, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) I strongly suggest you to pay both together.

2) 3) ish/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#document_checklist
Thank You so much Rajkamal,

I am currently working in Dubai. But I am an Indian Citizen.

I have a question regarding Medical.

-The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR - Where will I get IME number?
- the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), if you do not undergo an up-front medical exam. The visa office will send you this form. - Do I approach Indian Consulate in Dubai for this form.
- Instructions issued by CIC:

You will be instructed to go for a medical exam within 30 days of receiving the notice.
- Do I have to wait for the instructions mail?

Regards
BigR

HJM

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Hi. PhD candidate in Quebec with score of 442. What are the chances I will be invited to apply before the year ends?

M1SJ

Aug 23, 2015
Hello There, I have a question. When you applied for NB PNP. Did you have to show proof of funds. As you are working in Canada already. I have same situation and also wondering if you have to fill NBPNP-007 if you are already working.

I would really appreciate your response.

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigronaldo said:
Thank You so much Rajkamal,

I am currently working in Dubai. But I am an Indian Citizen.

I have a question regarding Medical.

-The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR - Where will I get IME number?
- the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), if you do not undergo an up-front medical exam. The visa office will send you this form. - Do I approach Indian Consulate in Dubai for this form.
- Instructions issued by CIC:

You will be instructed to go for a medical exam within 30 days of receiving the notice.
- Do I have to wait for the instructions mail?

Regards
BigR
You have to undergo an upfront medical exam - you won't be able to submit your post ITA application without it.

Book an appointment, check here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp