+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

flakies

Jul 23, 2014
funmohan said:
I am facing a glitch filing in the online express entry form.

1.In the Official language section,I don't get an option to fill my CELPIP exam details. I only get an option to fill my CELPIP exam details only after saying "Yes" to French exam details.
I have tried making a new profile,also changed browsers still facing the same Issue. Please help
I am also facing this issue at the moment, I think it might be something to do with the website. Some hours ago, it wasn't going through and only started going through like a few hours ago, this might also be connected with it. I suggest we leave it for a while and try again a few hours later as it will be wrong to select that we have had our french language assessed just to be able to enter our English language results.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think everyone is having this issue... it seems to be a system glitch going on... hope they solve it in the next day or 2.

rohit1024

Aug 9, 2015
I am about to start the EE process, I have 2 questions before I start

I am applying with spouse

1)do we both need to apply for IELTS exam ?
2) ECA is required for both of us or just me

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit1024 said:
I am about to start the EE process, I have 2 questions before I start

I am applying with spouse

1)do we both need to apply for IELTS exam ?
2) ECA is required for both of us or just me

Regards
Not mandatory for spouse. You can get up to 20 points based on spouse's IELTS and up to 10 points based on spouse's ECA.

cbp2243

Aug 10, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I need your suggestion.

I am eligible for apprentice exam as a cook from Ontario college of trade for certificate of qualification. I am in India. How can i go to canada for exam. which visa i have to applying.

If you have any information please suggest me. as soon as reply me.

sansphoenix

Mar 19, 2014
hello guys,

Please help me with the following....

In the process of applying for EE... I was stuck with choosing TYPE OF STUDY.... WHAT FIELD OF EDUCATION SHOULD BE SELECTED FOR B TECH MECHANICAL...( is it SCIENCE GENERAL ) OR SOMETHING ELSE... SIMILAR WAY..

WHAT FOR INTERMEDIATE OR +2

AND FOR SSC OR 10TH

also regarding credential assessment.. what should be selected in the field against intermediate or +2 and for ssc

GUYS PLEASE HELP ME

alrahwan_wy

Aug 3, 2015
Hi
Please i need your advice:
I apply for ECA with my passport and i will receive it within 2 weeks, but i renew my passport so my new passport has different number than the one i used for ECA. When i will apply in express entry which one i will use? Or i should use both?
Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alrahwan_wy said:
Hi
Please i need your advice:
I apply for ECA with my passport and i will receive it within 2 weeks, but i renew my passport so my new passport has different number than the one i used for ECA. When i will apply in express entry which one i will use? Or i should use both?
Thank you
You will use the new passport while applying for EE. This is not a problem, ECA isn't linked with your passport. If need be, this can be explained after getting an IT.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Duskyblue said:
Hello,

I am unsure about POF - does the amount I state under the question that asks how much money I plan to bring to Canada have to be the same as the amount of money that's on my letter from the bank? Say for example my bank account statements reads 50'000, but I only want to bring 30'000... can I answer with "30'000" or do I have to input everything I own?
Does anybody know? :-/

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:
Does anybody know? :-/
The answer to this question has to be equal to or more than the funds required in your particular situation.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

The 'actual' amount you take to Canada can be lesser, equal to or more than this amount depending on your requirement at that point in time. You might be asked to show POF at the point of landing. Remember that you have to declare if you're carrying in more than 10,000 CAD.

You do NOT have to input everything you own.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Thank you very much!
I am glad to hear it. I certainly don't want to bring it all right from the start.

vanthle

Aug 10, 2015
Hi,

I'm 26 years old and currently work as an inventory analyst in Canada for 1 year. I know that my job title isn't in NOC 0, A, B but I wonder whether I still can apply under new FSW program. Or anyone know inventory analyst is eligible under other NOC 0,A,B category that I can apply?

I greatly appreciate if you can give me some ideas.
Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanthle said:
Hi,

I'm 26 years old and currently work as an inventory analyst in Canada for 1 year. I know that my job title isn't in NOC 0, A, B but I wonder whether I still can apply under new FSW program. Or anyone know inventory analyst is eligible under other NOC 0,A,B category that I can apply?

I greatly appreciate if you can give me some ideas.
Thanks.
No exceptions. You will need experience in a NOC 0/A/B job to be eligible under FSW or CEC.

Are you certain about your NOC not being in 0/A/B? Have you checked this with your HR, for instance?

vanthle

Aug 10, 2015
My NOC is 1474 Purchasing and Inventory Clerks and classified elsewhere: Purchasing Agents and Officers (1225) and Retail and Wholesale Buyers (6233). However, my duties doesn't really match 1225 and 6233.

Yes I did check with my HR, but they said I need to find something similar to what I'm doing.