+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Asivad Anac said:
Two separate applications for 2 different purposes. If they are inconsistent on DOB, name, blood relations etc, that could be a worry but it doesn't matter if they are internally inconsistent on some dates or other work/education details here and there.
I recall reading a rejection based in a job discrepancy where the wife had applied previously for a TRV and her stated work dates did not match those reported in the husband's EE Application. If you cannot provide identical information, would it be wise to include an explanation letter?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
I recall reading a rejection based in a job discrepancy where the wife had applied previously for a TRV and her stated work dates did not match those reported in the husband's EE Application. If you cannot provide identical information, would it be wise to include an explanation letter?
Absolutely fine to include an LOE for such an eventuality. I haven't seen this rejection yet so I'm not sure if such inconsistency is a major factor.

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi,

For CELPIP General exam other than the 1 sample test in the celpiip website is there any other free sample test available? I am taking exam in 2 weeks and need to build confidence attending samples.
If buying guide or samples is the only option which one is the best . Please suggest.

Regards,
Vaidyy

Aug 4, 2015
Hello All,

I am looking forward to migrate to Canada ( From India, Chennai) at the earliest possible. In the mean time i am also taking some time to understand the whole process under Express entry program as well as the Provincial Nominee applications (PNP) - preferrably AINP as I heard Alberta is doing good in renewable market. ( Anyone to give me more info on this ? )
Since I am not taking any help from the consultants (I was also advised NOT to), I will be glad to get some feedback based on your experience
- I have booked my IELTS on October 8, 2015
- I understand that i need a Educational assessment certification that would fetch me some points in the pool system. When should i start working on this ? I mean is there anything that i can do parallely till i get my language test scores??? (till October 2d week)

Also just to brief about my work experience, I work in the renewable industry ,for a German company who provides systems and solutions for Operation and Maintenance of Solar power plants. My experience comes around 4.5 years till now (Skill set - Project Management , Business Development, Sales and Marketing)

WIll be glad to get some tips from you
Thanks in advance
Bharath

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bharath Jagnnathan said:
Hello All,

I am looking forward to migrate to Canada ( From India, Chennai) at the earliest possible. In the mean time i am also taking some time to understand the whole process under Express entry program as well as the Provincial Nominee applications (PNP) - preferrably AINP as I heard Alberta is doing good in renewable market. ( Anyone to give me more info on this ? )
Since I am not taking any help from the consultants (I was also advised NOT to), I will be glad to get some feedback based on your experience
- I have booked my IELTS on October 8, 2015
- I understand that i need a Educational assessment certification that would fetch me some points in the pool system. When should i start working on this ? I mean is there anything that i can do parallely till i get my language test scores??? (till October 2d week)

Also just to brief about my work experience, I work in the renewable industry ,for a German company who provides systems and solutions for Operation and Maintenance of Solar power plants. My experience comes around 4.5 years till now (Skill set - Project Management , Business Development, Sales and Marketing)

WIll be glad to get some tips from you
Thanks in advance
Bharath
Do your ECA simultaneously. Start here ---> http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/

Check out YamPower's comprehensive post to understand all the steps in the process.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

All the best!

Gks

Jun 18, 2015
Can u tell my 67 point calculation
Age 39
IELTS 6.5R, 6.5S, W6, L6.5 Overall 6.5
Work experience 12yrs
Spouse ielts 5 in every subject overall 5
Edu master but as per Wes 4years becholor
It shows two becholor degree.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AMJO

Jul 24, 2015
Someone please help me know the chances of me getting ITA?

My Score : 349 points.

MBA : 135 (ECA done). : 135 points
IELTS : 7 Band each. : 92 points
Work Exp : 8 years : 50 points
Married
Fund : C$ 18,000
EE Profile and Job Bank Registration : Done in May 2015.
No Job offer or PNP till date.
No ITA till date.

Note: I am not taking points for my wife (education, language, etc).

Please help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AMJO said:
Someone please help me know the chances of me getting ITA?

My Score : 349 points.

MBA : 135 (ECA done). : 135 points
IELTS : 7 Band each. : 92 points
Work Exp : 8 years : 50 points
Married
Fund : C$ 18,000
EE Profile and Job Bank Registration : Done in May 2015.
No Job offer or PNP till date.
No ITA till date.

Note: I am not taking points for my wife (education, language, etc).

Please help.
You are losing more than 70 points on Skills Transferability & language factors because of your low scores in IELTS.

Recommend retaking IELTS and trying to score at least 8 in L and 7 in R/W/S.

Aug 9, 2015
Hi I am in the process for applying for immigration. I was e instructed that the experience letter I need to produce should be of a specific format. Can anyone help me out in this if there is any ? i have a continuous experience of 7 years as a software engineer and designer

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi,
I want to ask that after my graduation(B.A)in 2011 i worked as technician in automobile dealership for 2 years.
After that i did my (ITI )in trade of mechanic motor and waiting for my final diploma in my hand.

1) So my question is will CIC accept that before completing study of mechanic (ITI)..how did i got job of technician before ?
Or this thing does not matter to them that work experience before study..

2)kindly suggest do i need to gain work experience again for 2 years or they'll consider my experience of before ITI ?

I hope you got my point bro...

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a quick question: Do I need to get certified translations of my cancelled/ expired Gulf residence visas?
I have a few random stamps inbetween that do not have "ENTRY" or "EXIT" in english.. only arabic.... is that alright? dates are all in english though.

If I am PA, do I have to get my husband's passport with last 10 years travel history also translated? I think he has arabic visas for Iraq and similar countries... what about stamps?

Has this been a reason of rejection for anyone?

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hello,

I am unsure about POF - does the amount I state under the question that asks how much money I plan to bring to Canada have to be the same as the amount of money that's on my letter from the bank? Say for example my bank account statements reads 50'000, but I only want to bring 30'000... can I answer with "30'000" or do I have to input everything I own?

funmohan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 12 Feb
I am facing a glitch filing in the online express entry form.

1.In the Official language section,I don't get an option to fill my CELPIP exam details. I only get an option to fill my CELPIP exam details only after saying "Yes" to French exam details.
I have tried making a new profile,also changed browsers still facing the same Issue. Please help