+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Khan123 said:
Helo,

I already have uploaded my credentials in EE profile. And have a single question,

I got my MSc degree (UK) assesed from WES Canada. but i did my BSc from pakistan. Do i need assesment of my bachelors degree as wel? if yes then what i wil benefit from it???
If you've already got your MSc assessed as equivalent to Canadian Masters, no benefit by getting your Bachelors assessed.

If WES has assessed your MSc as Canadian Bachelors for some reason, there is some merit in assessing your Bachelors degree as well to see if you can claim 2 or more degrees.

jubes

Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH FILE 8 OVERALL
HI I have Bsc in nursing from india but masters from Ireland can i just get master assessed from wes or do i need all the education assed in order to apply for the express entry
thanks

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Cheers !!!!!

Uk's degree has been assessed as equivalent to masters..

Elena.pm

Jun 23, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I got my Invitation recently with 460. :) So actually it was a relief.

However, I do have a question. For showing proof of fund, does this mean that I only have to show bank statement for the past 6 months? and should it be in my name? or can it be in my parents name ? (I am a single female) or can I also show any property which I own?

It would be my pleasure if you could help me in this regards.

Thanks in Advance
Elena

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elena.pm said:
Hi Everyone,

I got my Invitation recently with 460. :) So actually it was a relief.

However, I do have a question. For showing proof of fund, does this mean that I only have to show bank statement for the past 6 months? and should it be in my name? or can it be in my parents name ? (I am a single female) or can I also show any property which I own?

It would be my pleasure if you could help me in this regards.

Thanks in Advance
Elena
POF has to necessarily be in your name and funds in the bank. Property valuations can't be shown in POF, you can choose to dispose the property and show the proceeds as POF. You can't show borrowed funds under POF either.

You don't need to show bank transaction statement of past 6 months under POF. This is what you need from your back.

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans. The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If a candidate has started working recently then is there any option under FSW to add information in EE profile?

If a candidate has foreign masters degrees and certificate from Canadian institute then how the points will be calculated?

(For masters degree 135 points are given. So only highest level of education will be counted towards total points or there will be any extra
points for Canadian certificate as well?)

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkjk11 said:
If a candidate has started working recently then is there any option under FSW to add information in EE profile?

If a candidate has foreign masters degrees and certificate from Canadian institute then how the points will be calculated?

You need at least 1 year of full time paid work experience to be eligible for EE.

(For masters degree 135 points are given. So only highest level of education will be counted towards total points or there will be any extra
points for Canadian certificate as well?)

Masters gets you the second highest score already. Only a PhD can get you the highest score.

Thanks in advance.

jiggaman_16

Jul 1, 2015
Hello all. A bit of clarification would be greatly appreciated. I completed my express entry profile on July 1 & was accepted into the pool with 407 points . I then got an OOPNP offer to apply for nomination on July 4. Upon filling out the information in the EE profile application, i had indicated that i have some sort of Canadian work qualification as i had applied under the Qualification Certificate Program at the Apprenticeship & Industry Training ( Alberta Enterprise & Advanced Education). This gave me permission to work in Canada & to challenge the exam which would enable me to obtain my Alberta Qualification Certificate.
U
Only thing is that it expired a day before my EE profile was created.
1) Does this qualify me for "Canadian Work Qualification" under EE criteria?
2) To avoid misrepresentation of facts, i absent mindedly removed that criteria from my EE profile info, thus costing me 50 points. If i renew this assessment by AIT, will i be scrutinized by CIC as "cooking" the points if i re-enter my "Canada Work Certificate" status in the profile?

rigel

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
This is what is needed from the bank in terms of POF - a statement printed on their letterhead which includes the bank's contact information and the following details.

1. Applicant's name and date of the statement

2. Your account number(s)

3. Date(s) on which each account was opened

4. Current balance of each account

5. Average balance in the past six months of each account

If all your POF can be shown using just 1 account, you don't have to declare your other bank accounts whether in this bank or others. CIC isn't asking for full financial history - they are just keen to know you have enough money which is unencumbered.

Banks might calculate average balance differently, doesn't matter how they do. CIC's interest behind asking this question is to ascertain if there is a large difference between 6 month average and the money you have today. If there is a big difference that indicates an unreasonably large credit transaction in the last 6 months which might indicate the presence of borrowed funds. It is your responsibility to reassure CIC about the source of such funds (if any) and conclusively prove that your POF is completely unencumbered.

Hope that clarifies. All the best!

I have a letter from the bank (issued on June21) which "does not" mention point 5 and 3. Is it okay if I provide bank statement for the past 6 months along with this letter in order to suffice for point 5 & 3? Or should try to get a new bank letter with 5 & 3 in it.

nr040215

Mar 10, 2015
Hello everyone,

I recently got ITA and I'm collecting all the documents. I have worked for 3 companies and I have proper employment letters from 2 employers. For the 1st employer I have a service certificate but without working hours and job duties. I tried to contact the employer and no response from them. I have claimed points for this under foreign work experience.

Can I go ahead and submit with an explanation? Will there be any chance of rejection due to this?

Experts please advice. Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rigel said:
I have a letter from the bank (issued on June21) which "does not" mention point 5 and 3. Is it okay if I provide bank statement for the past 6 months along with this letter in order to suffice for point 5 & 3? Or should try to get a new bank letter with 5 & 3 in it.
You don't need to submit bank statements. Just get a revised letter with those details on it.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
nr040215 said:
Hello everyone,

I recently got ITA and I'm collecting all the documents. I have worked for 3 companies and I have proper employment letters from 2 employers. For the 1st employer I have a service certificate but without working hours and job duties. I tried to contact the employer and no response from them. I have claimed points for this under foreign work experience.

Can I go ahead and submit with an explanation? Will there be any chance of rejection due to this?

Experts please advice. Thanks in advance.
What is written on the certificate?

I would say there is. But don't you have a former collegue there who could write you a letter?
You may be able to ask him to write you the job duties and stuff and notorize it and then write everything in an explanation letter and send all of them together for cic.
Worst case scenario, write everything including the job duties, notorize them, gather as much documentation as you can and submit them including the explanation letter. That would hopefully help.

Elena.pm

Jun 23, 2015
Thank you for your reply :)

I need to do the Medical exam as well. I am living in Australia and when I called the BUPA to get an appointment they said what is the IME number. I can not find or see anything in this regards in my invitation !? What should I do !? :(

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elena.pm said:
Thank you for your reply :)

I need to do the Medical exam as well. I am living in Australia and when I called the BUPA to get an appointment they said what is the IME number. I can not find or see anything in this regards in my invitation !? What should I do !? :(
There could be other places in town to get the Medicals done. Insist on eMedical. http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Some of these places aren't geared up for EE so try telling them that you will explain in person. If they insist on a reference number, state your EE profile number.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Hello dear aspirants !!!!!

Wish u all good luck

Can anyone please tell what is this NSNP (Nova scotia Nominee program), I ha searched a lot but info seems to be ambiguous. One guy has been nominated and boosted u his points from 300 to 900 (600 for nomination).

???