+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
princeiut said:
In the process of filling up the educational qualification it asks for ECA detail. Both in bachelor and masters. But i have eca detail of masters. bcos they dont issue individual eca certificate if you have masters and bachelor. should i use the eca detail of masters in the place of bachelor? or should i fill up the eca detail only for masters? Thanks in advance.
You must fill up the details in the relevant sections. You MUST NOT fill the details of your masters degree in the place of bachelor's degree, OBVIOUSLY! Fill the details of your master's degree in the relevant section! So, fill up the details of your Masters degree!!

This is only my opinion.

Hope this helped.

Thanks,
Raj

Owolarafe

Jan 9, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Waiting
Hello people, is there any applicant with no job offer, PNP or CQ in the room who has been invited to apply for FSW?

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Hi,
During my masters for two years i worked for 4 hrs on weekdays and 8 -10 hrs on weekends is my work experience counted as regular because it is more than 36 hrs per week?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AB3087 said:
Hi,
During my masters for two years i worked for 4 hrs on weekdays and 8 -10 hrs on weekends is my work experience counted as regular because it is more than 36 hrs per week?
Experience gained while you were a full time student does not count.

Thanks,

Raj

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 17 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line updated on 29 Feb 2015 (Process started on 26 Feb)
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
08 Apr 2015 * Medicals received on 18 Apr 2015
Hi Guys,

Need help for my friend to apply under EE.

As per the last draw,

Will all applicants with the cut off 453 get ITA??? or applicants who scored more than 453 and had employer's expression of interest only will get ITA???

Regards
Anis

fahad siraj

Mar 31, 2015
Hi please any one answer me my consultant is fooling me around i have mistakenly paid him the fees to process my application. I am scoring somewhere 340 points crs, what i need to know is can i apply for PNP from outside canada as i stay in india, if yes how many Provinces are open currently accepting application for skilled worker???

reply is appreciated.

arjunkolhatkar

May 15, 2015
DON'T PAY ANYONE MONEY UNLESS THEY ARE VFS OR A DIFFERENT VAC.

You can apply for PNP from India. You can apply to any Province provided that they have a program. I know all the provinces I have wanted to live in have programs.

You can quite easily complete the EE process without an agent. You don't even need to use the VFS people, but I will this time just to make sure things go well.

Hope this helped.

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
I have dental degree which according to ECA is equivalent to 5 years of profeesionl study in canada, and i have later done my MAsters in public health which is equivalent to 4 years of graduation study in canada accoding to ECA.
My ref number for dental degree is different aftr that i applied ECA for Masters thn i recieved my combined ECA report.
Is it possible that i show jst my dental degree and not masters and thn my part time work will be counted?
Plz guide me i have cnslted many cnsultants and all hv different views

princeiut

May 16, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You must fill up the details in the relevant sections. You MUST NOT fill the details of your masters degree in the place of bachelor's degree, OBVIOUSLY! Fill the details of your master's degree in the relevant section! So, fill up the details of your Masters degree!!

This is only my opinion.

Hope this helped.

Thanks,
Raj
Thank you raj. But my question is regarding ECA. Normally if you have masters and bachelors degree then WES will provide you ECA report only for masters. But my question is when i am filling up the form of education, do i need to provide detail of ECA for bachelors? or it will be ok if i provide ECA detail only in the masters form. I dont have detail of ECA for bachelors but i can provide eca detail of masters in place of bachelors as they are only asking for my eca form no and date of issue.

KB246

May 17, 2015
Hi,

My application is due to be submitted tomorrow and I'm having trouble completing my permanent residency application online and moving onto the next step. Can some please help me!

1.Contact Details
It's still saying in progress. When I 'Check for completeness' it's saying that in my address history is missing the information for the 'To' field. But this is my current address. Do I still need to include a date?

2. Personal History
It's still saying in progress.When I 'Check for completeness' it's saying that I need to include a date in the 'To' field but again this is my current job. Do I need to include a date?

Thank you!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
KB246 said:
Hi,

My application is due to be submitted tomorrow and I'm having trouble completing my permanent residency application online and moving onto the next step. Can some please help me!

1.Contact Details
It's still saying in progress. When I 'Check for completeness' it's saying that in my address history is missing the information for the 'To' field. But this is my current address. Do I still need to include a date?
Did you answer "yes" to the question, is this your current address? In mine, the To field disappears because I answered "yes"
2. Personal History
It's still saying in progress.When I 'Check for completeness' it's saying that I need to include a date in the 'To' field but again this is my current job. Do I need to include a date?Did you check the "ongoing" box?

Thank you!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
KB246 said:
I did check the 'Yes' and 'On going' boxes and tried putting in today's date
You seem to have hit up on one of CIC EE glitches. I suggest that you send emails to the following addresses explaining the challenge you are having. Also, please send screen shots to further explain your issues.

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
question@cic.gc.ca

elvinkaliyev

Mar 6, 2015
Hi,

Need advise to summarize my work experience. May I consider internship (After Master's Degree, paid full-time, 6 month) as a work experience?

Thanks in advance