+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mpjaved said:
HI dears, apart from the transferability points, will I get any point for my work experience outside Canada? becasue in my EE profile it shows Zero point
Of course you can get points for work exp outside of Canada. There are 2 levels of score. You score higher points for a CLB-9 + foreign work experience than for CLB-7+ Foreign Work Experience.

Hope this helped!

Thanks,
.Raj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yeye0207 said:
Hi guys,

I got 2 questions to ask:

1.Once the profile submitted and tranmitted, can we edit it again to get more points?

2. Can we make another profile eventhough we have one already?

Thank you very much. I hope you can help me on this.

Godbless all and goodluck
1) YES.

2) Not Recommended.

Thanks,
.Raj

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hi All,

I have some basic questions related to PCC.

I am living in other state in India (Maharshtra) and my PSK is in other state (Himachal Pradesh). there are some amendmenets required in my passport for details related to family members and address. I am planing to travel to PSK in Himachal Pradesh, this June month for correction in passport. I have some questions like:

1. Do I need to travel to Himachal Pradesh again for PCC after getting my ITA or can I apply from any PSK in maharashtra (from PSK in pune).
2. what is the validity of PCC, as I am afraid if I will take PCC now, it will get expired at the time of applying for EE (as I am still expecting my IELTS results to be declared and date is 22 May)'

Please reply

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kakmam said:
Hi All,

I have some basic questions related to PCC.

I am living in other state in India (Maharshtra) and my PSK is in other state (Himachal Pradesh). there are some amendmenets required in my passport for details related to family members and address. I am planing to travel to PSK in Himachal Pradesh, this June month for correction in passport. I have some questions like:

1. Do I need to travel to Himachal Pradesh again for PCC after getting my ITA or can I apply from any PSK in maharashtra (from PSK in pune).
2. what is the validity of PCC, as I am afraid if I will take PCC now, it will get expired at the time of applying for EE (as I am still expecting my IELTS results to be declared and date is 22 May)'

Please reply

Thanks
1) From what I understand, it will be easier to get PCC from the PSK that issued you your passport. You can get the PCC from Maharashtra also (Pune PSK) or from the Commissioner's office but I think these processes are time consuming.

2) If you are not planning to apply within 3 months it is NOT advisable to get your PCC now. Your PCC must NOT be older than 6 months on the date your are making your application.

Experts, correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope this helped.

Thanks,

Raj

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) From what I understand, it will be easier to get PCC from the PSK that issued you your passport. You can get the PCC from Maharashtra also (Pune PSK) or from the Commissioner's office but I think these processes are time consuming.

2) If you are not planning to apply within 3 months it is NOT advisable to get your PCC now. Your PCC must NOT be older than 6 months on the date your are making your application.

Experts, correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope this helped.

Thanks,

Raj
thanks raj

what will u suggest me to do, should i take the PCC now or later on i will apply from Pune PSK ??
approx how much time it will take to get PCC from Pune PSK as my PSK is in shikle from where i applied for my passport

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hello everyone,

I need help please. I have a masters degree from Canada. However my bachelors is not from Canada.
My question is If I am attaching my bachelors degree as well, do I need to get an ECA for it or not. OR
Should I just remove and only go with masters?

Regards,
Ammar

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kakmam said:
thanks raj

what will u suggest me to do, should i take the PCC now or later on i will apply from Pune PSK ??
approx how much time it will take to get PCC from Pune PSK as my PSK is in shikle from where i applied for my passport
If I were you, I would NOT get the PCC now. I'll apply for it a few days after I am in the EE pool.

About the time duration, I am not sure but it'll probably take a while [assume it will take at least a month]. If you request it from the PSK where your passport was issued, you will get it faster [you may even get it in a day!!!].

Other members, please throw some light on this!!

Thanks,

Raj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
husainammar said:
Hello everyone,

I need help please. I have a masters degree from Canada. However my bachelors is not from Canada.
My question is If I am attaching my bachelors degree as well, do I need to get an ECA for it or not. OR
Should I just remove and only go with masters?

Regards,
Ammar
If you are submitting your masters, I think you should include your bachelor's degree as well AND if your bachelor's degree is not a Canadian one, you will have to have a ECA done!

Hope this helped!

Thanks,

Raj

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
If I were you, I would NOT get the PCC now. I'll apply for it a few days after I am in the EE pool.

About the time duration, I am not sure but it'll probably take a while [assume it will take at least a month]. If you request it from the PSK where your passport was issued, you will get it faster [you may even get it in a day!!!].

Other members, please throw some light on this!!

Thanks,

Raj

other please comments...
better i will take PCC when i will go in June as I as i will for sure apply for EE within 6 months...

May 12, 2015
Hi

I m still waiting for any positive reply.
Pls help me that PGDBA from SCDL is
affiliated by WES or not.
I really appreciate .

Thanks

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you are submitting your masters, I think you should include your bachelor's degree as well AND if your bachelor's degree is not a Canadian one, you will have to have a ECA done!

Hope this helped!

Thanks,

Raj
Thanks Raj for your reply. I was just wondering that the checklist generated for me doesn't ask for ECA for bachelors degree, although I have indicated in forms that I don't have ECA for my bachelors degree....Normally they ask for ECA in checklist if they need one, no? Some other people shared their checklist that included ECA.... I was thinking of going ahead without ECA since I am on time constraint....Any suggestions

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
husainammar said:
Thanks Raj for your reply. I was just wondering that the checklist generated for me doesn't ask for ECA for bachelors degree, although I have indicated in forms that I don't have ECA for my bachelors degree....Normally they ask for ECA in checklist if they need one, no? Some other people shared their checklist that included ECA.... I was thinking of going ahead without ECA since I am on time constraint....Any suggestions
If it doesn't ask, then its fine but I don't understand how they accept masters without the bachelor's degree.

@ Others : [quorax/leon]

Could you please help Ammar with this issue?

Thanks,
Raj

yeye0207

Aug 6, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) YES.

2) Not Recommended.

Thanks,
.Raj
Thank you about your reply.

What score do we need to meet to join or be in the poll? Or once the assessment is finish and they stated that you meet the FSW and you are elegible to apply, that's it? You are entitled to continue?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yeye0207 said:
Thank you about your reply.

What score do we need to meet to join or be in the poll? Or once the assessment is finish and they stated that you meet the FSW and you are elegible to apply, that's it? You are entitled to continue?
YWC!

You need to do some research, first!

First of all, you need to be eligible for the FSW program. For that, you must score a minimum of 67 to be eligible. Criteria like age, education, work experience etc., are considered.

After that, you get your IELTS and ECA done.

Then, you fill out your EE profile and know your Comprehensive Ranking System score!

You then wait in the pool until you get an Invitation to Apply [ITA].

After you get your ITA, you can file your application for PR online.

You'll then be asked to submit your medicals, Police Certificates, POF and other documents.

If they are satisfied, you'll get a PR Visa stamped on your PP and a COPR.

Please do some research. This forum has answers to every question a prospective immigrant might have. Search around and if you still don't understand, get back to the forum members!

Thanks,

Raj

yeye0207

Aug 6, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
YWC!

You need to do some research, first!

First of all, you need to be eligible for the FSW program. For that, you must score a minimum of 67 to be eligible. Criteria like age, education, work experience etc., are considered.

After that, you get your IELTS and ECA done.

Then, you fill out your EE profile and know your Comprehensive Ranking System score!

You then wait in the pool until you get an Invitation to Apply [ITA].

After you get your ITA, you can file your application for PR online.

You'll then be asked to submit your medicals, Police Certificates, POF and other documents.

If they are satisfied, you'll get a PR Visa stamped on your PP and a COPR.

Please do some research. This forum has answers to every question a prospective immigrant might have. Search around and if you still don't understand, get back to the forum members!

Thanks,

Raj

Many thanks about the information, but actually we've done already in the assessment and registered in the job bank. But the thing is my husband got a low score and which we think it's too low almost 300 only out of 1200. Since we received their assessment and they state that he is eligible and wait the the next poll. From you're point of view, do we have a chance to be receive a ITA with that kind of score?