+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Han said:
someone help me please.
I have two years of foreign experience.
I have studied full-time for two years in Canada.
Overal IELTS score of 7 (S=6,L=7.5,W=7,R=6.5)
12000CAD$
31 years old
I created EE profile several times and got INELIGIBLE. Then tried creating another EE profile and changed my IELTS scores to (S=7,L=7.5,W=7,R=8). I was ELIGIBLE! It is not difficult for me to sit another IELTS exam but I really don't see why I am getting this INELIGIBILITY message. The requirement is overall of 7 and minimum of 6 in each skill which I already have.
Please suggest.
Guys, please help. Any suggestions?!

fromblr

Sep 16, 2014
Hi All,

I created my EE profile and also registered for Job bank, but now i am unable to access my job bank account even though i key in the correct credentials.

Also another question is job bank did not give me option to enter all my credentials

Please help

Thanks

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
i jus want to make sure about my CELPIP scores
am i eligible or no?
speaking 7
listening 9
writing 6
reading 8

and i have a food supervisor LIMA , so i come under NOC B

GemMcD

Feb 8, 2015
YamPower said:
It's all on the CIC site:

But...

(Please note that this info does not apply to the Federal Skilled Trades Program)

1) Determine your eligibility by doing this CIC quiz

2) Get your language test(s) done. You must get at least CLB 7 in each of the four sections for the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) or Canadian Experience Class (CEC) streams. But getting CLB 10 gives you maximum points for language.

How does CLB match back to the language tests? That info is here -->

3) Get your qualifications assessed by doing an Education Credential Assessment. Details here -->

4) Determine the code that best applies to you on the National Occupation Classification (NOC) list

The occupation must be NOC 0, A, or B for FSW or CEC.

5) When you have those in hand you create your express entry profile. and register for the Job Bank

You'll be given points based on your age, education, number of years work experience, and language skills. The points system is detailed here -->

You'll be in a pool with thousands of other applicants

Of course, the more points you have the better. The max is 1200, with 600 of those points coming from your ability to snag a PNP or a job offer with a very hard to get Labour Market Impact Assessment

For CEC applicants, the max is 600 but someone who has no work experience in Canada who is only eligible for FSW can only get up to 520 points.

6) Finally, wait for your invitation to apply (ITA). But in the interim you will need to do the following:

a) Have your application fee (C$550 each for principal applicant and spouse) and right of permanent resident fee (C$490 each for principal applicant and spouse) ready

b) Identify how you will provide proof of funds

c) check out what is required for the police certificates

d) find out how long it takes to get a date for the medical exam.

e) contact previous and current employers about them providing job letters. You must have at least 12 months of full-time, or an equal amount in part-time, skilled work experience. Full-time work means at least 30 hours of paid work per week. Work experience while you were a full-time student does not count.

f) research cities in the province(s) where you want to live.

This is a great help, thanks Yam Power. Can I please ask a few more questions, and if anyone knows the answer that would be great? I am sure the answers are in the forum somewhere but I am finding some of the abbreviations and different situations confusing, so apologies if I am repeating questions...

I am currently on a UK IEC working holiday visa that expires in August, I am just compiling everything I need to set-up my Express Entry profile as a FSW. I should have that all done by the beginning of May. Does anyone know what will happen in the following situations...

- My current visa is due to expire and I have submitted my profile for EE but have not received an ITA? (I presume I just will not be able to work again in Canada until I receive an ITA?)
- My current visa is due to expire, I have been given an ITA, but am in the process of submitting the documents within the 60 days (will I be able to stay working in Canada?)
- My current visa is due to expire, I have been given an ITA, and I have submitted my documents (will I be able to stay and work in Canada whilst residency is processed? Is there such a thing as a bridging visa?)

And finally...
1. If you get an ITA, what information needs to be included on the job letters? If I have worked in that job for 10 years, do I need a letter from every job for the last 10 years?

2. If I get the ITA and ultimately residency, do I have to work doing the job in the same NOC category I applied for the FSW, or can I do anything I want?

Thanking you!

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
Hi, i'M still waiting for ny ECA report from WES. I submitted my profile, however, it shows INELIGIBLE. i have the required IElts, experience and funds. Is ECA the reason why my profile is ineligible?

I want to update my profile and save iT so i dont have to start all over again. But there is no button for EDIT. Is this really the case That i cant edit when i submit an ineligible profile? Thanks

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
hi everyone

i have updated my profile and added my previous employment records, but my score is still the same.
does anyone know the scores for job title and NOC code ranking differences?
does it usually take some time for the system to calculate the new score or its on the spot?

appreciated

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
yes takes some time to get the profile updated and the information transmitted

sanis

Jan 6, 2015
hello members,

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from clegc-gckey.gc.ca (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

This server could not prove that it is clegc-gckey.gc.ca; its security certificate is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

Proceed to clegc-gckey.gc.ca (unsafe)

what does this mean i got this on my web page when i just begun to create my profile

sat_ee

Apr 18, 2015
Hello All,

I completed my PG degree (MCA) from BHU and UG (BSC cs) from Madras University. And I have 2 years of working experience in Canada

TO enter into EE , Is it mandatory to get ECA for my MCA ? or is it fine to get ECA for UG degree alone ?

Please carify ?

ms1221

Apr 19, 2015
fromblr said:
Hi All,

I created my EE profile and also registered for Job bank, but now i am unable to access my job bank account even though i key in the correct credentials.

Also another question is job bank did not give me option to enter all my credentials

Please help

Thanks

How did you register at the job bank? Is it through Job Match? I don't have the express entry number and job seeker validation so I cannot get through it. Hope you can guide on how I can register because it is still pending. Help please.

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Dear Friends,
Please let me know how many times one can edit the profile in EE. I want to fill up the profile but waiting for my spouse IELTS score.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
sanis said:
hello members,

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from clegc-gckey.gc.ca (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

This server could not prove that it is clegc-gckey.gc.ca; its security certificate is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

Proceed to clegc-gckey.gc.ca (unsafe)

what does this mean i got this on my web page when i just begun to create my profile
they recently developed a snag in their https certificate. It is safe to continue.

It works fine on the page where it tells you to fill in the security question and onwards

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
taurushimmat said:
Dear Friends,
Please let me know how many times one can edit the profile in EE. I want to fill up the profile but waiting for my spouse IELTS score.
you can edit any number of times. but it takes a couple of days to place your update in CIC's system i.e. takes a couple of days before the status actually changes to Submitted. It would stay as transmitted for sometime