+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

fromblr

Sep 16, 2014
niravk said:
How did you get this score 317 displayed in your express entry? Does this happen only after EE profile submission?

I have created my EE profile, but still can't figure out this auto calculation of score
Yes when i completed the EE profile i got this score...wondering why you did not get

Did u do your job bank registration also?

Csawalha

Mar 16, 2015
Hi I submitted my profile 8 hours ago but till now no reply, the status of the profile says submitted, when are we expected to receive a reply and the code to be used in the job banking matching..? Please advise

Joshi85

Apr 14, 2015
Hi guys i would appreciate if someone can clear my doubts about WES ( indian engineering degree).i went though their website and what i understood from there

1- photocopy degree certificate need not to be attested and can be sent by applicant
2- individual marksheet photocopy has to be attested by either university registrar or examination controller
3- the marksheet can be sent either by university or applicant himeself

my question is that is photocopy indiviual marksheet are enough or do we need transcript as well becuase WES has not mentioned transcipt anywhere..

munawar1978

Mar 28, 2011
I am in trouble to make my experience certificate.My canadian immigraion case was rejected in 2013 due to the job description mismatch .i applied in NOC 0111 (Finanace Manager) that was not my real experience made from some souce only for Canadian Immigraion process.Now again i am applying in Express entry in April-2015. should i need to mentioned my finance manager previos same experice or can i replace it with NOC 1111 (Accountant), Because Currently i am working as Accountant so i want to mentioned all my experience as Accountant in Express Entry.
Have canadian immigraiton peoples all my previous data in their record and they can cross check or not.Please reply me my contact no is 0300-6629420

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Csawalha said:
Hi I submitted my profile 8 hours ago but till now no reply, the status of the profile says submitted, when are we expected to receive a reply and the code to be used in the job banking matching..? Please advise
If you are having problem with No message and No Job Seeker Validation code after submitting your EE profile, please try this workaround..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/solved-no-confirmation-message-no-job-seeker-validation-on-mycic-account-t278851.0.html

navreen

Apr 7, 2015
I have 3 years 7 months of experience as software engineer,Now I have resigned my job.Currently I am unemployed.Will it impact my CRS or chances of getting ITA??

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navreen said:
I have 3 years 7 months of experience as software engineer,Now I have resigned my job.Currently I am unemployed.Will it impact my CRS or chances of getting ITA??
Absolutely NOT

Balie

Apr 18, 2011
I had sent my application for permanent immigration on 24th November 2014, but I haven't reviewed file number or any receipt from immigration authorities. Kindly advise me what I should do now.

Baljinder Singh

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Balie said:
I had sent my application for permanent immigration on 24th November 2014, but I haven't reviewed file number or any receipt from immigration authorities. Kindly advise me what I should do now.

Baljinder Singh
If you still didn't hear from them, may be your NOC is capped out by this time.. You can call cic agent to be sure about that.. Better think applying for EE..

somil

Apr 16, 2015
Pippin said:
NO. Not a good idea at all. You cannot say you are single if you have a spouse and child. That is called misrepresentation and can get you a ban from Canada for several years. You must include them in your application and if granted a visa, you can choose when they arrive after you land, as long as it is within a year or prior to expiry of their passports, which ever is first.
[thanks a lot in have the same question .. i m new to this forum....
]

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
NiketaMalhotra said:
Does anyone know when will the Job matching begin properly. I understood that the intention of express entry was that Canada can full fill their labor market needs by providing an immigration platform that is speedy. To that intent they had the whole job bank linked to the express entry profiles and the intention was that job matching would help both prospective applicants and corporates/government to find right candidates that they could then sponsor with additional 600 point on top of the CRS score. However the job matching just doesn't seem to work. It randomly picks words from your resume and matches its to completely irrelevant jobs. When on earth will they get it to work properly. And why aren't corporate using the job bank to fill their needs? I am worried that those of us who are in the EE pool this year are experimental dummies , because the system is not perfected yet and we will have to just pray and hope for personal miracles.
And your inbox is full, can send you anymore messages. You need to clean it up

somil

Apr 16, 2015
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

[Does any body has an idea of substitute of employer reference letter...If employer denies to provide employer reference letter as it is against the HR policy,so what should we do in that case]