+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Apr 13, 2015
Does anyone know when will the Job matching begin properly. I understood that the intention of express entry was that Canada can full fill their labor market needs by providing an immigration platform that is speedy. To that intent they had the whole job bank linked to the express entry profiles and the intention was that job matching would help both prospective applicants and corporates/government to find right candidates that they could then sponsor with additional 600 point on top of the CRS score. However the job matching just doesn't seem to work. It randomly picks words from your resume and matches its to completely irrelevant jobs. When on earth will they get it to work properly. And why aren't corporate using the job bank to fill their needs? I am worried that those of us who are in the EE pool this year are experimental dummies , because the system is not perfected yet and we will have to just pray and hope for personal miracles.

Express Entry

Apr 13, 2015
So far in 3 months CIC have issued ITA for 6851 applicants out of 22,000 candidates in the pool (with min band score of 67/100, leaving 15,000 eligible applicants). If this goes for next 3 quarters, nearly 30,000-40,000 applicants would be considered for ITA leaving behind 60,000-70,000 eligible candidates.

My concern is , If they limit ITA for 2015 leaving behind 60,000-70,000 eligible candidates for this year, then next year the entry to EE would be less and very limited since most of them must have spent more efforts in terms of money, preparation for IELTS and time for processing the application ::)

Hence I feel that CIC should take wise decision in choosing applicants for EE for the current year.

pejhan.k

Apr 9, 2015
It has been 2 weeks since I applied for express entry. But I have not received the message for Job bank account yet. No message at all!

sidcanada

Apr 13, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I want to apply for EE in coming 2-3 months. My score is 456 as per evaluated on canadavisa website. I have few questions which i want to know before going ahead with the decision of applying.

1) My spouse applied for FWSP 2013 program and due to lack of work evidence, they rejected her application in the later stages of applying i.e. she is facing 2 years of ban as she was Principal Applicant.
2) For EE, I need her points as well as my points for the same. Considering her experience as 0 since they won't take it and my experience is from BIG MNC...I want to apply as Principal applicant.

So, my main question is..Would they consider our application inspite of her ban ?

Thanks for your time. Suggestions are welcome.

:)

sherrysyed

Jan 20, 2015
I have applied for EE but my profile showed ineligible. Can i re-apply again, would i face any problem?. Secondly, i think my profile showed ineligible because i dont have ECA but i have a one year Masters degree from Canada. I doubt that its not giving me the points for one year masters degree which is 23 points. If i include this 23 points i am eligible to apply for FSW. Please clarify. Also do i need to mention my bachelors degree from another country but i do not have ECA for that?.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
pejhan.k said:
It has been 2 weeks since I applied for express entry. But I have not received the message for Job bank account yet. No message at all!
If you are having problem with No message and No Job Seeker Validation code after submitting your EE profile, please try this workaround..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/solved-no-confirmation-message-no-job-seeker-validation-on-mycic-account-t278851.0.html

84stephen

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
what needs to be done to get Province Nominee points...does the normal EE profile will work or I need to create new profile for P nominee??

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
someone help me please.
I have two years of foreign experience.
I have studied full-time for two years in Canada.
Overal IELTS score of 7 (S=6,L=7.5,W=7,R=6.5)
12000CAD$
31 years old
I created EE profile several times and got INELIGIBLE. Then tried creating another EE profile and changed my IELTS scores to (S=7,L=7.5,W=7,R=8). I was ELIGIBLE! It is not difficult for me to sit another IELTS exam but I really don't see why I am getting this INELIGIBILITY message. The requirement is overall of 7 and minimum of 6 in each skill which I already have.
Please suggest.

eecanada

Mar 25, 2015
Hi Friends,

Sorry Sid, I don't have reply to your question but have one question for you instead. I have entered some 3 year workexp (out of 6 yrs regular paid exp) in my EE profile for which I was not getting paid regularly as that was a part time thing. I can arrange letter from my employer but no proof of salary. will that be a problem in later stage (verification). What is your suggestion. Really scared. please answer. thanks in advance...

sidcanada said:
Hello Everyone,

I want to apply for EE in coming 2-3 months. My score is 456 as per evaluated on canadavisa website. I have few questions which i want to know before going ahead with the decision of applying.

1) My spouse applied for FWSP 2013 program and due to lack of work evidence, they rejected her application in the later stages of applying i.e. she is facing 2 years of ban as she was Principal Applicant.
2) For EE, I need her points as well as my points for the same. Considering her experience as 0 since they won't take it and my experience is from BIG MNC...I want to apply as Principal applicant.

So, my main question is..Would they consider our application inspite of her ban ?

Thanks for your time. Suggestions are welcome.

:)

sidcanada

Apr 13, 2015
eecanada said:
Hi Friends,

Sorry Sid, I don't have reply to your question but have one question for you instead. I have entered some 3 year workexp (out of 6 yrs regular paid exp) in my EE profile for which I was not getting paid regularly as that was a part time thing. I can arrange letter from my employer but no proof of salary. will that be a problem in later stage (verification). What is your suggestion. Really scared. please answer. thanks in advance...
Depending on your Experience. If you receive paycheck on monthly basis, it indicates the number of hours you have worked. My spouse had the same problem as she was paid in cash and it was not much. Although, employer clearly stated about her job profile and responsibilities with other requisites. They are really stubborn about these things and even if you provide them with ample evidence, they are just going to ignore it. So, its better to clearly mention that period as Consultant on project basis. It would atleast show that you are clear with your information.
I hope that helps

visa_expat

Aug 29, 2014
Hi,

The latest draw has infact increased the minimum score from 451 to 469.
I don't see the score coming down. It seems like people with PHD's or higher IELTS are increasing.
Guys do you expect the decrease in next draw.

Regards,

shhibhi

Apr 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I am thinking to apply for EE. I need some information regarding work experience points. I have worked as pharmacist in year 2005 for 9 months. Then I went to UK for higher studies. While I was studying I worked there part time as pharmacy Technician for 6 years and it was 20 hours per week work as per the UK embassy allowed to a student.

I wonder if the UK part time work experience can be counted as 3 years full time for EE points as I was a student that time.

Any one have any suggestions regarding this. It would be helpful to me to count my points.

THANKS in advance.

Regards,
Shirin

eecanada

Mar 25, 2015
sidcanada said:
Depending on your Experience. If you receive paycheck on monthly basis, it indicates the number of hours you have worked. My spouse had the same problem as she was paid in cash and it was not much. Although, employer clearly stated about her job profile and responsibilities with other requisites. They are really stubborn about these things and even if you provide them with ample evidence, they are just going to ignore it. So, its better to clearly mention that period as Consultant on project basis. It would atleast show that you are clear with your information.
I hope that helps
thanks Sid, Now what do you suggest? Should I update my profile right away?

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Hello, I got ITA under FSW. I have been working in Canada btw. My job is not LMIA approved so no points for that. Now i lost my job but CRS points didnt change obviously. Should I attach a letter explaining that or am i good?