+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
elvinkaliyev said:
Dear Seniors and Users,

PLS advise asap.

I have a question regarding ECA. I'm a citizen of Azerbaijan. I've done Master's Degree in France and my Bachelor Degree in Azerbaijan.

While sending document for ECA do I need to do it for moth MAster's and Bachelor or just Master's Degree is enough ?
Both..

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Sangram said:
I have filed EOI .Job code is pending .My consultant says we have to wait for some time as there may be change in the Code and it should be auto generated.
Is it true? I am waiting since last 5 days for this code. Is there any risk in this?
Shouldn't be a problem.. If the Code was wrong (means last 4 digit of your passport number), the system should never accept it in the first place while you try to use that to create your jobbank account.. it is like a password without which you can't login.. But, it is your wish if you want to try the workaround or not.. :)

Ktay

Mar 23, 2015
Hi all,
I hope that someone will be able to help here.
I'm planning to have my assessment done by WES for a 2 year Associate degree in IT.
I've contacted my academy and they'll send the final transcript without problem and I also have the attestation of my degree.
I got graduated almost 10 years ago and the big problem is that my school only has the transcript of the 2nd second year! (plus usually school only keeps the transcripts for 5 years).

So I'm wondering if paying the assessment worth it knowing that I won't be able to provide all the documents.. And without it (98pts) i will hardly reach 300pts..
I can also have my school to write a document explaining why they missing that 1st year - they only keeps record for 5 years and also they've changed the software so data were removed.

Any feedback?!
Thanks!

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
I worked as Systems Engineer Trainee for one year. That was just a designation and my roles and responsibilities remained the same. I was paid during that period.

Would that have any effect on my application. I have around 3 years and 11 months of experience and close to one year is on the above mentioned designation.

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Theo123 said:
1. come to canada tool gives you the option : 2-3 years. im not sure what ee profile you are in, but it doesnt ask you how many years directly. it will ask you to fill out the work experience and then it will calculate how much years you have. or am i missing something? if so, can you tell me which part in the EE profile does it ask you directly for the number of years working?

2. dont have answer to this.

3. yes.
Hi Theo,

Thanks for your reply,

mmmm as far as I remember, I actually got this question when I was creating my EE profile after completing the come to Canada questionnaire.
In my ITA I got 25 points for work experience and I have looked up on CIC website to see the points for foreign work experience. "25 points are awarded for 3 years experience or more" whereas I have 2.5 years of experience. That's why I am not sure what to do?

Theo123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
thats odd. there is definitely 2-3 years in come to canada tool. in ee profile, you need to put in the work experience together with the date and year of each company if you work in multiple company, and the profile will automatically total the number of hours worked you have.

Ansh25

Jul 17, 2014
Not getting Job Seeker Validation code file

Hi Experts,

I submitted my application on April-4-2015 . In my application it is showing as eligible for EE. But I have not received PDF file with Job Seeker Validation code. Does CIC take time to send PDF file with Job Seeker Validation code?

Regards
Ansh

APSTAR

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi Guys

I have 1 question.. I just got BC PNP approved and now want to apply for my PR under EE. CRS is 452 without PNP. Is there anything I need from BC PNP guys to apply under EE.? reply asap.

Thanks
Ap

Sawraj

Apr 2, 2015
hello every one,
I have completed my b. tech. degree less den a year ago. And I m working on my stream but with a small job am I eligible for express entry under skilled worker category.. and I there any option for me to get a Canadian employer applying here from India??

jaguarfree

Apr 10, 2015
Guys I am getting 391 score in CIC CRS calculator here - cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
but the problem I think is they are giving same points for Foreign experience for 3 and more than 3 years
and I think during EE application they might have different calculator and might provide different points for 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, etc years of experience.

Is it true??? If it is true then my score of 391 will be reduced by few points right ???? I have 5 years of experience.
What you guys think ????

laza35

Mar 19, 2015
Yampower, Can you advise me about AIT certification? My spouse is planning to apply for AIT certification from here in Jamaica as a Millwright. It cost 450can. After getting the acceptance letter what are the benefits of having this letter? I know he has to get to canada to do the red seal exam within a pecific time but not sure of the benefits.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Re: Not getting Job Seeker Validation code file

Ansh25 said:
Hi Experts,

I submitted my application on April-4-2015 . In my application it is showing as eligible for EE. But I have not received PDF file with Job Seeker Validation code. Does CIC take time to send PDF file with Job Seeker Validation code?

Regards
Ansh
If you are having problem with No message and No Job Seeker Validation code after submitting your EE profile, please try this workaround..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/solved-no-confirmation-message-no-job-seeker-validation-on-mycic-account-t278851.0.html

TB4499

Oct 31, 2013
Hi guys, is it possible to create a profile without ECA? I have to call my University back home and arrange sending all the necessary info. Honestly, I still have no idea how long does it take> Anyone?

I was hoping I can create my profile now and update my ECA when available.

Anyone have advise? Thanks to all

ps I have 4 years experience in Canada and am NOC 0061

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
Determination — number of invitations
1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on April 10, 2015 and ending on April 11, 2015 is 925.

Required rank
(2) Foreign nationals who, on April 11, 2015 at 00:00:01 UTC, have been assigned a total of 469 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.
:eek: