+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
rimferoz said:
Hi Yam,

Can anyone be able to tell me if I am filling EE (Intended work in canada) section are correct or not?

Do you have a job offer in canada?
Yes (I assume yes because I have been working here)

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? Help
No

Is .. currently working in Canada?
Yes

Does .. have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada?
Yes

Does the job offer from the employer named on the current work permit?
No (because it does not stated it there).

Four digit NOC code of current work permit
There is no option for selecting "NO" (In this case I am selecting the 2172 Noc code)

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?
No

Can you please help me in this ?
Thanks,
I need help regarding above questions...Has the above questions been verified with CIC. I am little worried as they may treat it as a case of misrepresentation.

hentucky

Apr 8, 2015
There is some great information in this topic, so thanks for sharing everyone.

So in regards to my situation, I'm from London, British National. I've been working as a self employed consultant for over 5 years and have had my own company for that time.

I'm currently the only employee.

I've been working directly with clients, to deliver IT projects on a 35-40 hour week basis during these contracts.

I can get job references from previous clients (and managers) saying that my company, and thus myself has been working for my company to deliver this work.

I have all my work contracts as proof, and of course all my company details and information to paint the full picture to back up my experience.

Do you think this would cause any issues?

Thanks

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Hello everybody.
Is there anyone to answer my question?

For my previous job
I have a
a job offer including all the information that CIC needs +
a letter of employment (I suppose this is the same reference letter) in which they say what position I had and how many hours I worked there and what were my responsibilities and wage etc. +
my T4s and NOAs

Do they verify with previous employers as well?
Does anyone know if they verify with the phone or with email?

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Dear Friends,

I have three criticial questions which hopefully someone will address soon:

I am applying under FSWP

1)I have 2.5 years of work experience but When I was filling my online EE profile I noticed that there wasn't any 2-3 year experience option so I selected 3 years experience instead of 1-2 years. So I am getting 25 points for 3 years or more experience and have gotten ITA. But the fact is I don't have 3 years.
Should I decline ITA and update my profile to 1-2 years experience?

2) I have a Canadian Masters degree. Do I still need to get ECA for previous degree? (Bachelor)

3) Also can I decline my ITA after I submit my PR application?

Regards,
Ammar

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Can someone provide me CEC document checklist. Thnk u

Theo123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
husainammar said:
Dear Friends,

I have three criticial questions which hopefully someone will address soon:

I am applying under FSWP

1)I have 2.5 years of work experience but When I was filling my online EE profile I noticed that there wasn't any 2-3 year experience option so I selected 3 years experience instead of 1-2 years. So I am getting 25 points for 3 years or more experience and have gotten ITA. But the fact is I don't have 3 years.
Should I decline ITA and update my profile to 1-2 years experience?

2) I have a Canadian Masters degree. Do I still need to get ECA for previous degree? (Bachelor)

3) Also can I decline my ITA after I submit my PR application?

Regards,
Ammar
1. come to canada tool gives you the option : 2-3 years. im not sure what ee profile you are in, but it doesnt ask you how many years directly. it will ask you to fill out the work experience and then it will calculate how much years you have. or am i missing something? if so, can you tell me which part in the EE profile does it ask you directly for the number of years working?

2. dont have answer to this.

3. yes.

fromblr

Sep 16, 2014
Hi All,

I completed EE profile...now i need to register in JOB bank and link it to my EE profile

I see below link which Yampower provided

jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng Here on this page on right side i see Job Seeker Account is this where i need to create my account

or shuld i go to this link seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/reg/indregisterconditions

Please clear my confusion
Thanks in advance

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
fromblr said:
Hi All,

I completed EE profile...now i need to register in JOB bank and link it to my EE profile

I see below link which Yampower provided

jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng Here on this page on right side i see Job Seeker Account is this where i need to create my account

or shuld i go to this link seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/reg/indregisterconditions

Please clear my confusion
Thanks in advance
You can create your account from using this link https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/

Sangram

Apr 8, 2015
My consultant says we have to wait for some time as there may be change in the Code and it should be auto generated.
Is it true? I am waiting since last 5 days for this code. Is there any risk in this?

Sangram

Apr 8, 2015
I have filed EOI .Job code is pending .My consultant says we have to wait for some time as there may be change in the Code and it should be auto generated.
Is it true? I am waiting since last 5 days for this code. Is there any risk in this?

mideshizzle

Apr 8, 2015
Hello guys,

please i need help asap on this express entry, i have done the eligibility test, a code was generated for me and i have filled all the forms necessary, i got a mail that am still not eligible, " i did not meet the minimum entry criteria though i was given a code after eligibility to proceed ..

Please i need help asap

mide

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
mideshizzle said:
Hello guys,

please i need help asap on this express entry, i have done the eligibility test, a code was generated for me and i have filled all the forms necessary, i got a mail that am still not eligible, " i did not meet the minimum entry criteria though i was given a code after eligibility to proceed ..

Please i need help asap

mide
You should check and calculate your eligibility points from following link..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

elvinkaliyev

Mar 6, 2015
Dear Seniors and Users,

PLS advise asap.

I have a question regarding ECA. I'm a citizen of Azerbaijan. I've done Master's Degree in France and my Bachelor Degree in Azerbaijan.

While sending document for ECA do I need to do it for moth MAster's and Bachelor or just Master's Degree is enough ?

Reactions: Yanbarthe