+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
One of my friends was working with one of college as lecturer and getting salary in form of cheques
We have made affidavits explaining all her roles and responsibilities . wil that be ok as we dont have any docuements explaining roles and responsibilities ???

cheesu

Mar 2, 2015
Need help. I m applicant n fillin the express entry form but I m confused that whether I shud include my husbands work history or not. Work history include explainin workin hours worked per week but in sales job no defined hours is mentioned. Even my husband says his employers won't provide him letter defining the workin ours.

shammithakur

Apr 3, 2015
hi all,

can any one help me, i have did mechanical 3 year diploma from amritsar INDIA after +2. how many points will i get for education?
any one with the same scenario who had did his ECA from WES plz share his views. if possible plz share ECA report too. i want to know what they remark for diploma holders. Sad Sad

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
cheesu said:
Need help. I m applicant n fillin the express entry form but I m confused that whether I shud include my husbands work history or not. Work history include explainin workin hours worked per week but in sales job no defined hours is mentioned. Even my husband says his employers won't provide him letter defining the workin ours.
There is no CRS point for Spouse Work history.. Thus you may not need to Submit Experience letter of spouse as suggested by CIC.. But you should provide his work history information in your application for future reference..

Abhatt

Mar 2, 2015
Hello Friends,

On reading posts from here I have deciced to start for Immigration process my own. But Now I am having some issues on processing the application further.
First two things I get to know that without IELTS result & ECA in hand, One cannot proceed further.So i am going to appear IELTS Exam next Month.

Now I am very much confused about ECA process, How should I take start on this? What I understood from threads that for ECA we need to get Transcripts done of Degrees & Diplomas from University. Then we need to send it to WES for validation. I have gone through CIC site but nowhere Transcript word mentioned.

Question 1 : Do we need to Log In WES before sending Documents?
Question 2 : Do we need to get transcripts done of High 10th Class /High Secondary 12th Class Certificates as well ?
Question 3 : I have Diploma Certificates from Language Institutes that do not provide Transcripts but these institute are also available in Canada, what to do in this case?
Question 4 : Is there any other precaution i have to take while sending my documents to WES.

Kindly advise on below query.
Thanks

Abhatt

Mar 2, 2015
Hello Friends,

On reading posts from here I have deciced to start for Immigration process my own. But Now I am having some issues on processing the application further.
First two things I get to know that without IELTS result & ECA in hand, One cannot proceed further.So i am going to appear IELTS Exam next Month.

Now I am very much confused about ECA process, How should I take start on this? What I understood from threads that for ECA we need to get Transcripts done of Degrees & Diplomas from University. Then we need to send it to WES for validation. I have gone through CIC site but nowhere Transcript word mentioned.

Question 1 : Do we need to Log In WES before sending Documents?
Question 2 : Do we need to get transcripts done of High 10th Class /High Secondary 12th Class Certificates as well ?
Question 3 : I have Diploma Certificates from Language Institutes that do not provide Transcripts but these institute are also available in Canada, what to do in this case?
Question 4 : Is there any other precaution i have to take while sending my documents to WES.

Thanks

Alinz

Apr 3, 2015
Hi all,

I've gone through "Determine your eligibility" questionnaire and filled the form with following details. Unfortunately the result shows I'm not eligible to apply for Express Entry. Does anyone know which part makes me ineligible ?! Thanks

-Which province or territory do you plan to live in?
Ontario

-Canada's official languages are English and French. Which language test did you take for your first official language?
IELTS

-What date did you take this test?
February 28, 2015

-Enter the test score for Speaking.
-Enter the test score for Listening.
-Enter the test score for Reading.
-Enter the test score for Writing.
-Canada's official languages are English and French. Which language test did you take for your second official language?
None

-In the last three years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have in Canada? It must have been full-time (or an equal amount in part time).
None
-During this period, which National Occupation Classification (NOC) level is most of the experience in? If you do not have any Canadian work experience during this period, please choose "None of the above".
None of the above

-In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation.
One
-In the last five years, do you have at least two years of experience in one of these types of jobs (skilled trades)?industrial, electrical and construction trades (NOC codes that start in 72)maintenance and equipment operation trades (NOC codes that start in 73)supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production (NOC codes that start in 82)processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators (NOC codes that start in 92)chefs and cooks or (NOC codes that start in 632)butchers and bakers (NOC codes that start in 633)
None

-How much money (in Canadian dollars) will you bring to Canada?
11,824 - 14,719
-How many family members do you have?
-Do you have a valid job offer in Canada?
No

-What is your date of birth?
September 21, 1988

-Check all that apply
I have studied full-time in Canada for two years or more
I have at least two years of full-time work experience in Canada (the job must have been NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B).
I have a relative in Canada who is 18 years or older, a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, and is my parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew.
None of the above

-What is your marital status?
Never Married/Single

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Alinz said:
Hi all,

I've gone through "Determine your eligibility" questionnaire and filled the form with following details. Unfortunately the result shows I'm not eligible to apply for Express Entry. Does anyone know which part makes me ineligible ?! Thanks

-Which province or territory do you plan to live in?
Ontario

-Canada's official languages are English and French. Which language test did you take for your first official language?
IELTS

-What date did you take this test?
February 28, 2015

-Enter the test score for Speaking.
-Enter the test score for Listening.
-Enter the test score for Reading.
-Enter the test score for Writing.
-Canada's official languages are English and French. Which language test did you take for your second official language?
None

-In the last three years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have in Canada? It must have been full-time (or an equal amount in part time).
None
-During this period, which National Occupation Classification (NOC) level is most of the experience in? If you do not have any Canadian work experience during this period, please choose "None of the above".
None of the above

-In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation.
One
-In the last five years, do you have at least two years of experience in one of these types of jobs (skilled trades)?industrial, electrical and construction trades (NOC codes that start in 72)maintenance and equipment operation trades (NOC codes that start in 73)supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production (NOC codes that start in 82)processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators (NOC codes that start in 92)chefs and cooks or (NOC codes that start in 632)butchers and bakers (NOC codes that start in 633)
None

-How much money (in Canadian dollars) will you bring to Canada?
11,824 - 14,719
-How many family members do you have?
-Do you have a valid job offer in Canada?
No

-What is your date of birth?
September 21, 1988

-Check all that apply
I have studied full-time in Canada for two years or more
I have at least two years of full-time work experience in Canada (the job must have been NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B).
I have a relative in Canada who is 18 years or older, a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, and is my parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew.
None of the above

-What is your marital status?
Never Married/Single
Check your Six selection eligibility factors and calculate your points.. You need to have 67 points to be eligible..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Check your IELTS CLB level from following link -

http://www.ieltsessentials.com/clb/index.html#

Thanks..

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Abhatt said:
Hello Friends,

Question 1 : Do we need to Log In WES before sending Documents? You need to pay and register at WES and they will provide you a reference number. Using that reference number, you need to fill up a form and need to attach Transcripts and Certificates Copies. Then you should apply to your institute and they should complete attestation. Then you need to send those documents in a sealed envelope provided by your institute, pretending your institute is sending.
Question 2 : Do we need to get transcripts done of High 10th Class /High Secondary 12th Class Certificates as well ? No, if you have higher studies.
Question 3 : I have Diploma Certificates from Language Institutes that do not provide Transcripts but these institute are also available in Canada, what to do in this case? You can try to use WES evaluation tool available in their site to check what could be your options
Question 4 : Is there any other precaution i have to take while sending my documents to WES. Nothing special, try to follow the instructions and send documents as requested. That's it..

Thanks

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abhatt said:
Hello Friends,

Question 1 : Do we need to Log In WES before sending Documents?Yes,you need to Login,fet reference number,fill the form,gather documents, then send them.
Question 2 : Do we need to get transcripts done of High 10th Class /High Secondary 12th Class Certificates as well ? No,just Bachelor and Master if you have.
Enter your country here:http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/
the required documents will be shown.

Read their FAQ here:http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/faq/

Thanks
The answers are in red!

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
hamidur said:
Yes.. That could be.. But I preferred to include all those Degrees that i Sent for ECA.. I have 4 years B Sc Engg and 2 years Masters (MBA) as evaluated by WES, and I included both.. I could have selected only Masters and claimed points for that.. But my Bachelor and Master's are from different field.. so had to include both.. ofcourse, it should not be any issue if you select last degree to claim points..
THANKS HAMID...

mrhman0304

Jan 13, 2015
Hi,

Could suggest how should I deal a Closed Down Company Employment. One of my prior Companies already closed down, and (almost) same management has opened same type of company with new name. I collected experience certificate from my earlier management. I am planning to collect that Closed Down Company Registration and Closing Documents, however I don't know how to submit them with my experience certificate. Any idea or suggestion?

choprakart

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Toronto
hamidur said:
You can create profile but shouldn't submit, otherwise, system will inform you that you are ineligible..
Sorry but I didnt get you. What is the difference creating and submitting here? Are you saying I submit all these documents while creating the profile so if I dont submit them and only enter the data then I will be marked ineligible.
Lets say I want to create my profile today. I dont have my CLB scores in hand or other work/edu docs. Can I create it? And if I create the profile and not submit it, then what exactly am i not supposed to do?

i think m superconfused here and i must have got u confused too