+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Mohsin Taj

May 25, 2023
Thank you, I will upload all documents, but will only mention the CES equivalence number against my latest education ( 18 years education )

Mohsin Taj

May 25, 2023
Another question:

Which one should I apply, express entry or PNP? I am confused. PNP (Ontario) says first update your express entry, but in express entry it says, do you have PNP nomination. Kindly explain in details how to apply for both options.

guest270

Dec 3, 2020
Hello everyone,
I need your advice on my Indian Experience.
I worked with a local company for a year from January 2018 to December 2018. My salary was in cash. while submitting study permit application in 2019 I attached my experience letter from this company.

My question is that
1. What other documents should I get from the company apart form reference letter (including proof of cash salary)?
2. My duration of experience is exactly from January 2,2018 to December 29, 2018. Is there any risk (May IRCC think its fake just to complete 1 year)?
3. My manager in that company is a very lazy and not a helping person. So don't know he going to provide me required documents or not. In case
I convinced him and got documents, how IRCC will verify the experience? Let say if IRCC email my manager for verification and he did not reply then what will happen?

Please your advice is highly needed and much appreciated.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Another question:

Which one should I apply, express entry or PNP? I am confused. PNP (Ontario) says first update your express entry, but in express entry it says, do you have PNP nomination. Kindly explain in details how to apply for both options.
PNP is when you apply to get nominated bu a certain province
If you get nominated by that province you need to apply with the docs. It the province is satisfied with it they will issue you a nomination certificate which will let to add 600 points to your profile. Hence you apply for EE.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone,
I need your advice on my Indian Experience.
I worked with a local company for a year from January 2018 to December 2018. My salary was in cash. while submitting study permit application in 2019 I attached my experience letter from this company.

My question is that
1. What other documents should I get from the company apart form reference letter (including proof of cash salary)?
2. My duration of experience is exactly from January 2,2018 to December 29, 2018. Is there any risk (May IRCC think its fake just to complete 1 year)?
3. My manager in that company is a very lazy and not a helping person. So don't know he going to provide me required documents or not. In case
I convinced him and got documents, how IRCC will verify the experience? Let say if IRCC email my manager for verification and he did not reply then what will happen?

Please your advice is highly needed and much appreciated.
Then you will get an email saying we are awaiting a response from employer. Not much sure about this but this is how it goes around in Canada.

Reactions: guest270

Mohsin Taj

May 25, 2023
PNP is when you apply to get nominated bu a certain province
If you get nominated by that province you need to apply with the docs. It the province is satisfied with it they will issue you a nomination certificate which will let to add 600 points to your profile. Hence you apply for EE.
So, in terms of steps, I have to apply for PNP first, ( in my case Ontario first) and than wait for their confirmation, and if received, than should apply for EE. Or is it other way around?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
So, in terms of steps, I have to apply for PNP first, ( in my case Ontario first) and than wait for their confirmation, and if received, than should apply for EE. Or is it other way around?
Yes as I mentioned above PNP and then EE but if you think you had enough points for EE, you can apply directly to it.

catch.pdm

Mar 28, 2022
Hi,

Inland Candidate - CEC.
I want to know that if I am in India for a month on vacation when I receive Portal Email to confirm my address.
What are my options? Can it cause to delay or cancel my PR. Please let me know if you have clear idea about this scenario. Thanks in Advance !