+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

osmanusman

Oct 18, 2017
Writing on behalf of my frnd his ECA is valid till April 2018. He is waiting for Ielts and planning to apply by mid of Dec 2017. Will his application under FSW for EE accepted? In how time he can get ITA?

Pls advice if he can use current ECA or should get a new one

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Writing on behalf of my frnd his ECA is valid till April 2018. He is waiting for Ielts and planning to apply by mid of Dec 2017. Will his application under FSW for EE accepted? In how time he can get ITA?

Pls advice if he can use current ECA or should get a new one
As long as he submits his eAPR before the expiry date he'll be fine.

Reactions: bmelia

Mian Dani

Jul 17, 2014
80% of the application get processed within 6 months.
Thanks for your reply but someone told me if every thing will be fine it can take 1 to 2 month because i was the in the fsw 2014 and they already have my record in the system .
Just want to know what is the min time period is because otherwise i have to plan my Dubai vist if you can help ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply but someone told me if every thing will be fine it can take 1 to 2 month because i was the in the fsw 2014 and they already have my record in the system .
Just want to know what is the min time period is because otherwise i have to plan my Dubai vist if you can help ?
Yes, it can certainly take couple months but NOBODY can guarantee such will be the case.

Reactions: Mian Dani

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Oh ok. When do you plan to submit your application?
You can submit your application with the current passport then renew it before PPR. You can update IRCC through a CSE when you have the new passport.
@TanakaM wondering if you could help me pls

I called CIC this morning re my App... just abit of BG on it- My application got rejected early on due to wrong PCC issued to me, however, i got the application reopened. I ordered 2 sets GCMS & it says Security: Cancelled, so im assuming they started it but cause they rejected it, it got cancelled & they havent started it again?! Im so confused, my BG check is NA on my account. They requested ADR 2 weeks ago & its been uploaded ready for review and the agent said my elligabilty, Criminality have all been passed they just have to do Security checks which could take months and could expect it in March 2018 (he was managing my expectations)

The additional request was for Family Form so perhaps its for BG checks?!?!

If anyone can shed some light id appreciate it....

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Yes, it can certainly take couple months but NOBODY can guarantee such will be the case.
@DelPiero07

I called CIC this morning re my App... just abit of BG on it- My application got rejected early on due to wrong PCC issued to me, however, i got the application reopened. I ordered 2 sets GCMS & it says Security: Cancelled, so im assuming they started it but cause they rejected it, it got cancelled & they havent started it again?! Im so confused, my BG check is NA on my account. They requested ADR 2 weeks ago & its been uploaded ready for review and the agent said my elligabilty, Criminality have all been passed they just have to do Security checks which could take months and could expect it in March 2018 (he was managing my expectations)

The additional request was for Family Form so perhaps its for BG checks?!?!

If anyone can shed some light id appreciate it....

Elchin

Feb 1, 2015
hi guys,
I have dual citizenship, but i only got documents for one of them, I will disclose both of them but i dont have any valid document supporting the other citizenship. is this a problem?

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hey people...for proof of funds, I have printed off 6 month statements which are on official bank statements. I have a letter from the bank manager listing all my accounts , dates each account was opened and the current balance as well as latest transaction printed on the bank letter head.
I have a car loan with a different finance company and not other accounts with them. I have a statement from them which is on their letterhead from the date the loan was opened till today. The cover letter does not specifically state date account opened. Will this be fine.?

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
It would be better if you explain in the LOE that you have applied for PCC as soon as you have received an ITA and that the delay is with the current system issuing PCC (FBI in your case ), along with the receipts.
Great I will do that. But what time should I submit my application with LOE? My deadline is 20th dec

ex4prep

Sep 20, 2017
Hi All,
In my express entry profile, I specified "Work History" as "No" for my Husband, who is secondary applicant and has no Canadian experience, however he has work experience in India. I have received ITA in the last draw. Now, in application, I need to fill last 10 years of work/personal history for my husband.

I want to change the "Work History" as Yes in the application and specify his work experience.

Can you please let me know whether I should do this or will it be considered misrepresentation of facts? Or shall I contact CIC for this?

Please suggest, it will be of great help to me.

Thanks.

Last edited:

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hi All,
In my express entry profile, I specified "Work History" as "No" for my Husband, who is secondary applicant and has no Canadian experience, however he has work experience in India. I have received ITA in the last draw. Now, in application, I need to fill last 10 years of work/personal history for my husband.

I want to change the "Work History" as Yes in the application and specify his work experience.

Can you please let me know whether I should do this or will it be considered misrepresentation of facts? Or shall I contact CIC for this?

Thanks.
I personally suggest you to contact CIC.

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Thanks.
If you add his work experience in the work history section you'll be required to provide reference letters for each entry.

Only add such information in the personal history section and no proof of employment will be required.

And before you ask, no, this is not misrepresentation.

Reactions: ex4prep

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hey people...for proof of funds, I have printed off 6 month statements which are on official bank statements. I have a letter from the bank manager listing all my accounts , dates each account was opened and the current balance as well as latest transaction printed on the bank letter head.
I have a car loan with a different finance company and not other accounts with them. I have a statement from them which is on their letterhead from the date the loan was opened till today. The cover letter does not specifically state date account opened. Will this be fine.?

ex4prep

Sep 20, 2017
If you add his work experience in the work history section you'll be required to provide reference letters for each entry.

Only add such information in the personal history section and no proof of employment will be required.

And before you ask, no, this is not misrepresentation.
Thank you!