+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM I've begun filling in the application details, and they've asked information of extended relatives (mine and spouse)- do we have enter all these details of siblings, and parents even if they're not travelling or part of the PR application?

Also, when does the document upload sections begin- I don't yet see this?

Many thanks.
1) Yes, you do.
2) After you fill in everything and press submit or continue (cant remember what it says).

regards

Reactions: Jakev
Oct 8, 2017
Hello, Do you guys see Unique client identification number on top right side of your express entry profile? I dont see any number in that box. But my application says it is submitted. Please help.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi,

Correct it and mention this in your LOE to avoid any confusion.

regards
Thanks much- I hope it’s not a huge issue of misrepresentation? It doesn’t impact my scores in any way.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
One more thing I have to clear. I heard that cic require 3-6 months average bank balance of required amount as POF and if I Got this money from my mom who is a Govt teacher then gift deed also. I just want to confirm that if attach
Submit your 6 months bank statement and a letter showing your current and 6 months average balances + the gift deed. The gift deed will explain the sudden increase in your balance.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks much- I hope it’s not a huge issue of misrepresentation? It doesn’t impact my scores in any way.
No its not, and like you said it doesn't affect your score.

The explanation in the LOE will clear you.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello, Do you guys see Unique client identification number on top right side of your express entry profile? I dont see any number in that box. But my application says it is submitted. Please help.
Hello,

You wont have a UCI unless you have applied for a Canadian visa before.

You will be given one during the processing of your PR application.

regards

Oct 8, 2017
Hello,

You wont have a UCI unless you have applied for a Canadian visa before.

You will be given one during the processing of your PR application.

regards
I did enter my UCI in the express entry application form. But still it doesnt show up in the Profile. Its just blank in the particular box. Please guide.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
I was wondering if there is a way to print out the Express Entry Profile. If I want to check or something

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Hello! I'm planning to do soft landing next week. Are there any pros/cons of landing at Toronto vs Vancouver airport?
I read that you can apply for SIN at Toronto airport itself whereas one has to go to Service Canada in Vancouver. Would like to hear from your experience.
Also, can we apply SIN on the same day as landing (in case of Vancouver)?

Kishorekish

Aug 21, 2014
Hello, I studied in canada for 2 years and now been working from last one year. My CRS is 434, expecting ITA in next few draws. My question is do i have to show proof of funds if i apply under CEC? I am still working at the same place under NOC 2232 (NO LMIA). Please advice..

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I studied in canada for 2 years and now been working from last one year. My CRS is 434, expecting ITA in next few draws. My question is do i have to show proof of funds if i apply under CEC? I am still working at the same place under NOC 2232 (NO LMIA). Please advice..
You don't have to show POF.

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Hey Guys,

I have a quick query regarding my brother's profile. His credentials are as follows:
  • 31 years old and married
  • The couple is on H1B Visa in USA and both hold more than 6 years of software engineering work experience.
  • Both hold bachelors degree in engineering and are already done with WES and IELTS exam with bands 7 and 8 respectively.
Situation is that their CRS score is coming up as 423 and as per recent draws, the minimum score seems to be >432.

So what shall he do to increase his CRS score by 15-20 points or shall he try submitting the application as it is?

Thanks,
Sid

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

I have a quick query regarding my brother's profile. His credentials are as follows:
  • 31 years old and married
  • The couple is on H1B Visa in USA and both hold more than 6 years of software engineering work experience.
  • Both hold bachelors degree in engineering and are already done with WES and IELTS exam with bands 7 and 8 respectively.
Situation is that their CRS score is coming up as 423 and as per recent draws, the minimum score seems to be >432.

So what shall he do to increase his CRS score by 15-20 points or shall he try submitting the application as it is?

Thanks,
Sid
He can submit and update the information later on to increase his score (i.e - higher english scores).