+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vaibhav007us said:
I assume we only have to get our educational credentials evaluated from WES and there is no such requirement for work experience? For work experience, is it sufficient if I attach my employer letters substantiating the same?
Yes, you can provide a reference letter and any supporting documentation that you might have to prove your work experience.

Proof of work experience
Purpose

To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements
Document requirements

The personalized document checklist in MyCIC prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).
Link ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Adult applicants have to pay 1040 CAD each (550 CAD processing fee + 490 CAD RPRF). For children, the processing fee is CAD 150. There is no RPRF for children. So for a family of 3 people (2 adults and one child), the fee would be 1040 + 1040 + 150 = 2230 CAD.

Good luck and all the very best!
Many thanks rajkamalmohanram

Shamalms

Apr 21, 2016
Hi, I have a score of 470 n waiting for CRS score to fall.. Any prediction how many more draws we will need to wait to get ITA?
I wouldlso like to know if any dentists applying for equivalency exam in Canada would like to be in contact for further discussion.
Thanks all of you for such important inputs..
Regards

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Recently I have renewed my passport -

How to update my new passport number in CIC ?

IELTS having old passport number ? Do i need to re write IELTS again ?

Do I need to withdraw my current application and submit new ?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahadev87 said:
Recently I have renewed my passport -

How to update my new passport number in CIC ?

IELTS having old passport number ? Do i need to re write IELTS again ?

Do I need to withdraw my current application and submit new ?
Just send a CSE with copies of relevant pages of your passport.
No need to retake IELTS.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
workharder said:
Got a pr reject yesterday.What are the options

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from India that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in India. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in various cities from 2003/07 to 2016/05. The submitted Police Certificate only covers from June 2016 to present.

Dear Friends-Can you share some light on this

That should i do.I am pnp candidate and got rejection 13 days after AOR

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
istari said:
Just send a CSE with copies of relevant pages of your passport.
No need to retake IELTS.
Sorry for dumb question .. how do I do that ? is it via Email or online service int he website ?

How to do I see my profile information in the CIC website ?

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hi Raj./Stanlee/Istari,

I am turning 29 years old next month,If I am creating the EE profile in November, 2016.Will I still get all the 100 points for age or it will reduce as I will be 29 years and 1 month old by then?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanha#1 said:
Hi Raj./Stanlee/Istari,

I am turning 29 years old next month,If I am creating the EE profile in November, 2016.Will I still get all the 100 points for age or it will reduce as I will be 29 years and 1 month old by then?
Your CRS will drop on your 30th birthday.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahadev87 said:
Sorry for dumb question .. how do I do that ? is it via Email or online service int he website ?
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

How to do I see my profile information in the CIC website ?
What do you mean ?
You should still be able to see your profile on MyCIC.

redlar

Aug 24, 2016
RABAT
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Could any one tell us whats the true meaning of the first AOR? is it just saying that the candidate has sent all the necessary papers (regardless of the fact that those papers have the mandatory requirements?) or that the minimum requirements are met and they let the senior immigration officer decide whether we have a good app or no?

Rickyindia

Star Member
Sep 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-3-2017
I had created my EE profile in Aug 2016. I have doubt regarding my work experience. The details of my work experience is as below:

Jan2011 to Aug2011 in bank as front desk officer(bank clerk) NOC- not decided
Aug 2011 to May 2013 in same bank as branch sales manger. NOC- not decided.
May 2013 to till date in same bank as branch operations manager- NOC 0122.

While creating the profile in EE I have mentioned my experience as from Jan 2011 to till date in NOC 0122.

My doubts are:-
1. Whether I have made a mistake in updating my work experience?
2. Does it effect my case adversely although I am not getting or claiming extra points for the same as my work experience is already more than 3 years in my applicable NOC?
3. Should I make change in my profile?

Actually I am expecting ITA in next draw as my CRS is 475.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
In how many days one has to land in Canada after receiving stamped passport after PPR