+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ITProf

Jul 7, 2015
Spouse Does Not Have a Passport. What Next?

Ok, here is a tricky situation. I was targeting end of October to submit my EE profile. I've even booked a IELTS exam this month. But there is a problem. While submitting passport applications for my spouse and son, we found out that birth certificate is mandatory for spouse. Now it will take at least 3-4 months for us to get it.

So what should I do now? Should I go ahead and appear for IELTS, get my (and spouse's?) education assessment done and submit the EOI? Or should I wait until she gets her passport?

Also if I submit EOI then can I still include her in the application without her passport details?

Experts, please help!

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
I am a PNP nominated candidate. While applying for PNP I was asked only for reference letter as a proof of employment.
Now I need to send documents to CIC, reference letter alone is enough ? Or there are some other "compulsory" and must needed documents to be sent to CIC?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hb_rashidy said:
I am a PNP nominated candidate. While applying for PNP I was asked only for reference letter as a proof of employment.
Now I need to send documents to CIC, reference letter alone is enough ? Or there are some other "compulsory" and must needed documents to be sent to CIC?

Thanks
If your reference letter is in the format below AND contains all the details as requested below, reference letter alone will be enough.

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)
Hello All,

I want to ask that my current passport will expire very soon. Can I create a CIC profile with that and later on when I get my new passport update the passport number?
Thanks.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ITProf said:
Spouse Does Not Have a Passport. What Next?

Ok, here is a tricky situation. I was targeting end of October to submit my EE profile. I've even booked a IELTS exam this month. But there is a problem. While submitting passport applications for my spouse and son, we found out that birth certificate is mandatory for spouse. Now it will take at least 3-4 months for us to get it.

So what should I do now? Should I go ahead and appear for IELTS, get my (and spouse's?) education assessment done and submit the EOI? Or should I wait until she gets her passport?

Also if I submit EOI then can I still include her in the application without her passport details?

Experts, please help!
It's a long process, go ahead with IELTS and ECA, it would take few months. After these are done, you need to file EOI, I don't remember putting Spouse's Passport details in EOI.

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Guys, can someone please inform procedure for ECA from Delhi University. Some older posts suggests going to the university, filling out forms and then collecting the sealed envelope after 15 days, other places I've come across posts indicating the University directly send the transcripts to WES.

Secondly, what if I have bachelors from one university which doesn't send transcripts directly to WES and Masters from another which does. I mean how would WES know that another envelope is on way for assessment of same person?? Thanks in advance.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
jtoc said:
Guys, can someone please inform procedure for ECA from Delhi University. Some older posts suggests going to the university, filling out forms and then collecting the sealed envelope after 15 days, other places I've come across posts indicating the University directly send the transcripts to WES.

Secondly, what if I have bachelors from one university which doesn't send transcripts directly to WES and Masters from another which does. I mean how would WES know that another envelope is on way for assessment of same person?? Thanks in advance.
The procedure mentioned above for Delhi University is correct. The better thing in your circumstances would be to collect the transcripts yourself from both the universities and then send them together in one envelope by quoting the WES Reference Number.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
If your reference letter is in the format below AND contains all the details as requested below, reference letter alone will be enough.
Thanks a lot. Yes My reference letter contains all the information.

ITProf

Jul 7, 2015
kamy said:
It's a long process, go ahead with IELTS and ECA, it would take few months. After these are done, you need to file EOI, I don't remember putting Spouse's Passport details in EOI.
Cheers bud.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
I recently got a ITA .Can you tell me how much CAD is required for the application processing for me and my spouse .My friend gave 2080 CAD dollars.is it still the same or it has increased.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
workharder said:
I recently got a ITA .Can you tell me how much CAD is required for the application processing for me and my spouse .My friend gave 2080 CAD dollars.is it still the same or it has increased.
1040 CAD (550 CAD Processing Fee + 490 CAD RPRF) per adult. So for 2 people, it would be CAD 2080.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
1040 CAD (550 CAD Processing Fee + 490 CAD RPRF) per adult. So for 2 people, it would be CAD 2080.
This 490 $Fee, We need to pay it along while submitting application or later ?

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Either is fine. If you do not pay it while submitting your application, you will get a separate RPRF request.
Once again thanks

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Have couple of questions.

1. I need 22,603 for 4 people as proof of fund, I had filled 24000 in EE profile and also with SINP. However, my Provident Fund amount is 30000 which I'm using as POF. I recently updated POF amount to 30000 in EE. Does it make any difference 24k vs 30k? Should I keep it as 24k because I used this number for SINP, only reason I changed it to 30k is to reconcile POF amount in EE and in my EPF statement?

2. I had got H1B petition approved in 2010, however, I never went for visa stamping and this petition might have expired already as it is generally valid for 3 years, Is this something which needs to be mentioned somewhere?