+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sahil chauhan said:
But what if i have an experience of 5 years in hospitality line and got my masters also then also i need to get clb 9 lsrw8777 ?
You get maximum points for 3 years of work experience. Having a couple of years extra work experience will not compensate for your IELTS score. If you get CLB-9 (on top of a Canadian equivalent Masters degree), your CRS scores would improve significantly.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alya2905 said:
Hello Everyone.

I have already received OINP AOR on 10 March, 2016 and waiting form the outcome for my application. Looking at the current trend, they are sending emails after 110+ days.

My CIC account is getting expired on 12th August 2016. How do I approach further if my account gets expired and there is no change in my current situation? ??? ??? ???
110+ days? I have already crossed 125 days post AOR - no nomination yet. I don't know what they are doing with the applications.

If your profile expires, you can create a new profile and send the details across to ontarionominee@ontario.ca . Be sure to write a LOE and explain that your profile expired because it has crossed one year!

isa maruf

Jun 9, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
110+ days? I have already crossed 125 days post AOR - no nomination yet. I don't know what they are doing with the applications.

If your profile expires, you can create a new profile and send the details across to ontarionominee@ontario.ca . Be sure to write a LOE and explain that your profile expired because it has crossed one year!

ik2016

Jun 14, 2016
Hi ,
I have done a 1 year degree (evaluated as one year grad study) after bachelors via distance education in parallel with work exp .
Can I claim the points for this along with work experience?
Bachelors - 4years , work experience started after bachelor degree.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ik2016 said:
Hi ,
I have done a 1 year degree (evaluated as one year grad study) after bachelors via distance education in parallel with work exp .
Can I claim the points for this along with work experience?
Bachelors - 4years , work experience started after bachelor degree.
I suppose you can do that, yes!

Check this -

ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

Post-Bachelor's Certificate
Post-undergraduate certificate
Post-Bachelor's Diploma
Post-undergraduate diploma
Graduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
Postgraduate certificate
Postgraduate Diploma
Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
Graduate diploma
two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
one-year of graduate study with a focus in [area of concentration]
Study Toward a Master's Degree
Dual Bachelor’s degree (four years)
Link ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

fadia20122

Jun 10, 2016
Hello

I have post graduate diploma after BA. Does WES asses one year program two semesters???
If yes, how many points I can claim?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
fadia20122 said:
Hello

I have post graduate diploma after BA. Does WES asses one year program two semesters???
If yes, how many points I can claim?

Thanks
WES assessments are not always the same. You can try to check what your credential is worth in Canada using their preliminary assessment tool.

Link ---> http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp

fadia20122

Jun 10, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
WES assessments are not always the same. You can try to check what your credential is worth in Canada using their preliminary assessment tool.

Thanks, unfortunately in my education country they accredit only bachelor degrees. May be ICAS can help !!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
fadia20122 said:
rajkamalmohanram said:

Thanks, unfortunately in my education country they accredit only bachelor degrees. May be ICAS can help !!!
Yes, you can try and see if other ECA issuing organizations can evaluate your degree!

Good luck!

lovejune

Jun 15, 2016
Thank you for the detailed explanation.
Please I submitted my express entry application in March and I was given the Express entry ID immediately and I later registered with job bank but the Jobseeker validation code was not issued. Please do you have any idea what went wrong and how to rectify it. without the jobseeker validation code I cannot even apply for nomination to other provinces.

A couple of weeks ago I got a message that I was illegible my score is below 400.

please how can you enlighten me?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lovejune said:
Thank you for the detailed explanation.
Please I submitted my express entry application in March and I was given the Express entry ID immediately and I later registered with job bank but the Jobseeker validation code was not issued. Please do you have any idea what went wrong and how to rectify it. without the jobseeker validation code I cannot even apply for nomination to other provinces.

A couple of weeks ago I got a message that I was illegible my score is below 400.

please how can you enlighten me?

Thanks
You are confused.

Without knowing the job seeker code, you couldn't have even created job bank profile in the first place. The job seeker validation code would be available in the very first PDF that comes to your myCIC account as a message. You need to use this and your EE profile number to create a job bank account and then activate the job bank account.

You might not have done the above so your EE profile might have become ineligible. Please create a new EE profile, create a job bank profile and link it with your EE profile.

Good luck!

A9kurs

Feb 16, 2016
hi I have applied for express entry and my score is 336 and nw i am looking for PNP.
Please tell me how can i proceed further as i have seen there are few states like alberta which are open right now so please help me how can i apply.

Sahil chauhan

Jun 10, 2016
Hi
Respected seniors ,i want to know that which province is providing nomination to those living outside canada and am i elligible to cast for the nomination as my details are given below
Masters
Work experience 5 years (hospitality)
Age 24

GagamM

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
14/05/2016
Passport Req..
02/11/2016
Hi Guy,
I got a request from CIC for Schedule A form, they want details of my address from Sept 2012 to July 2013.

I downloaded the generic Schedule A form and its very long and there are things in there which CIC did not ask for like education history work history. My question- do i need to fill the entire form or just the address history section?