+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mokshmedia

Sep 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
LANDED..........
I wish I was!
_Aspirant said:
I would suggest you to use your other IELTS score (L-8.5, S-8.5, R-8.5 & W-7.5.) as it will give you maximum CRS score. Also, you have to enter your ECA details if you do not have your education from Canada.

Thanks
Thanks _Aspirant.

I did put the ECA details. It turned out that I was putting wrong issue date for my lmia. In the LMIA only the expiry date was mentioned and not the issue date. One thing more is that my brother-in-law got PR but has not landed yet and I mentioned that my spouse has a relative who is a PR. Apparently, we cannot say that until he lands as a PR.

nrj

Apr 20, 2016
Re: LMIA

mokshmedia said:
Hi Niraj,

I did get a positive LMIA and can guide your employer about the Dos and Don'ts.
Could you please provide me your email so we can communicate fast?

Thank you

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
mokshmedia said:
Hi All,

I am currently working in Canada as an office administrator and submitted my EE application. I entered everything and also put my LMIA number and IELTS score - L-9, R-8, S-7.5 & W-6.5. The moment I submitted, i got an email that theres a message. I was shocked to see the message that I was ineligible for EE. Why do you think this happened.

Before this in 2015 i created my EE profile and got 386 points. Then why am I ineligible now?

I have also submitted my application for BCPNP. is it because of that?
I have another IELTS score which is valid till July 2016 - L-8.5, S-8.5, R-8.5 & W-7.5. Do you think i should try again using this IELTS score?

I'm really saddened that all my efforts for getting a valid job offer are going to go waste.

Please guide me.

Warm regards.

Garry

Hi garry,

how long have you ben working in canada before you submitted your EE?

guys, so if i already have a job in canada with positive lmia, i can apply thru EE to get PR? how long do i have to work first before submitting an EE profile if i were to apply for FSWP, not CEC?

thanks

mokshmedia

Sep 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
LANDED..........
I wish I was!
imgoingtocanada said:
Hi garry,

how long have you ben working in canada before you submitted your EE?

guys, so if i already have a job in canada with positive lmia, i can apply thru EE to get PR? how long do i have to work first before submitting an EE profile if i were to apply for FSWP, not CEC?

thanks
I started in Feb 2016

cocomo

Aug 30, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have a question which no one has answered up till now.
Is it possible to get an extension to submit Passport after PPR.

If yes has someone gotten this done?
Can you let us know about the process?

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hi..
i have work experience in banking and finance sector.
please suggest the websites through which i can directly post my resume to get job in Canada.
can i get job in my sector by employer approved by LMIA so that i can get 600 points in my profile?

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
mokshmedia said:
Thanks _Aspirant.

I did put the ECA details. It turned out that I was putting wrong issue date for my lmia. In the LMIA only the expiry date was mentioned and not the issue date. One thing more is that my brother-in-law got PR but has not landed yet and I mentioned that my spouse has a relative who is a PR. Apparently, we cannot say that until he lands as a PR.
have you tried to submit another profile and say you dont have a relative that is a PR yet? you'd still get in, i think, since you already have 600 points for having a job, right?

roshantitus

May 24, 2016
Hi,

Kindly advice for doubts

We are trying for Saskatchwan Immigration, once we done through immigration process shall we land Toronto instead of Saskatchwan, becs my sister is in Ottawa to give us accommodation in the beginning till we settle.

Also We keep my wife as principle applicant and my sister is in Canada (Ottawa) with own house since 10 yrs, shall we get any points for immigration process.

pls email the reply to my ID roshantitus76@gmail.com if possible

Regds
ROSHAN

alternatesp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23rd April
AOR Received.
26th May
Med's Done....
16th May
Need Help

My wife is mail applicant.

We have mentioned her name before marriage in column where it is required to inform them if we have used any other name.

Now We have to submit documents i.e. legal name change document, letter of explanation, etc.

I have attached marriage certificate. Is this sufficient or do I need to send any other documents.

Pelmmy

May 20, 2016
Pls can I apply to different provinces at the same time? I just got my ECA report and I want to kick start the application now.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Pelmmy said:
Pls can I apply to different provinces at the same time? I just got my ECA report and I want to kick start the application now.
You can select all the interested provinces at the start of the profile creation in express entry system. that way those provinces will invite you when they issue PT. so the answer is yes, you can apply to multiple provinces but once any province issues you nomination then you should inform the other provinces who are processing your nomination about it ethically. this way they can stop processing your nomination.

ronakshah92

Apr 30, 2016
Hi,

I'm 23 and planning to create an express entry profile. My estimated CRS score is 437. Shall I create the profile? or wait to earn more points (more exp, French language, etc) and then create the profile.

Thanks in advance,

Ronak

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nazmun2014 said:
Hi everybody
Got the ppr.
I have question.... If I get the citizenship after 5 years in Canada, can I take my brother to Canada? I mean what are the requirements I have to fulfill? I need some suggestions. Or is there any thread of this forum which can help me?
Best
Yes you can

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
alternatesp said:
Need Help

My wife is mail applicant.

We have mentioned her name before marriage in column where it is required to inform them if we have used any other name.

Now We have to submit documents i.e. legal name change document, letter of explanation, etc.

I have attached marriage certificate. Is this sufficient or do I need to send any other documents.
You will have to submit a notarized Affidavit for name change after marriage. The Affidavit should mention the maiden name of your spouse, date of marriage and the new name. You should also affix a joint photograph and the Affidavit will have to signed by both of you. There are numerous formats available online, you can check for one that would be applicable for your country. Additionally, you will have to submit copy of marriage certificate and copy of your and/or spouse's passport (if spouse's name has been added to the respective passports).