+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

abhisuri13

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Of course a good sign. This indicates that your PPR is on its way as CIC wouldn't ask you to pay RPRF if they intended on rejecting your application down the line.

All the best!
Hi Asivad - What about those guys who have done the full payment upfront. How will they know that their application has been found eligible? Because there is no request for RPRF in this case.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhisuri13 said:
Hi Asivad - What about those guys who have done the full payment upfront. How will they know that their application has been found eligible? Because there is no request for RPRF in this case.
When the ECAS moves to 'In Process' from 'Application Received', that is a reliable indicator of having cleared program eligibility.

abhisuri13

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Asivad Anac said:
When the ECAS moves to 'In Process' from 'Application Received', that is a reliable indicator of having cleared program eligibility.
Thanks for the reply. Regarding ECAS status its showing In progress but I am not sure if its the 2nd or 1st In progress. For reference sharing my ECAS update below -

We received your application for permanent residence on August 21, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 21, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 25, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

The 4th Line was added on 14th Oct. What do think at what stage my application is right now? Since I paid both the fees upfront there was no update regarding RPRF. I have seen guys with similar timelines getting RPRF request in last 1 week.
Please suggest.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhisuri13 said:
Thanks for the reply. Regarding ECAS status its showing In progress but I am not sure if its the 2nd or 1st In progress. For reference sharing my ECAS update below -

We received your application for permanent residence on August 21, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 21, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 25, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

The 4th Line was added on 14th Oct. What do think at what stage my application is right now? Since I paid both the fees upfront there was no update regarding RPRF. I have seen guys with similar timelines getting RPRF request in last 1 week.
Please suggest.
Hard to predict based on timeline but this could well be the 2nd 'In Process'.

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
Dear Member,

With the CRS score of 375 and NOC 6221 technical sales. Do you think I have any chance of NPN if yes which province could expect with this score.

Kind Regards
Ash\ :-*

akarshank

Oct 13, 2015
Hi

I plan on applying for EE under FSW category soon. I have a total work experience of almost 5 years with 2.5 years each under 2 different NOC code but the same NOC type. Could you please confirm if I will get the maximum points available if I apply now?

Thanks in advance!

Akarshank

safe.man

Oct 18, 2015
cyronn said:
Yes you can.
Thanks for your answer cyronn
So, I would then just answered questions about her and the kids, but wouldn't submitted any diplomas or test results for her and it should still permit me to submit application relying on my points only?
Cheers

javedengr1979

Sep 19, 2015
YamPower....

Thanks a lot dear...Superb. :-* Really appreciate your help. I am new and collecting documents required for immigration.

JAVED/00966506555045

yugjain86

Aug 18, 2015
I got my ECA(Bachelor Engineering - 4 year) and IELTS Score overall 6.5 (L-6.5,R-6.5,S-6.5,W-6), I am graduate in Civil engineering and got 2 years of professional work experience. I want to apply for express entry profile now. Can anyone help out..?

Jayash10

Oct 22, 2015
Hello,

Thank you for posting the step by step details of the entire process. I will be starting the PR application process soon and I had few questions (listed below) for which I needed you help.

1. Once I am in the pool can I improve my score?

2. As the profile stays in the pool for a year, will I be able to update my profile throughout the year?

Thanking you in advance .

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
Jayash10 said:
Hello,

Thank you for posting the step by step details of the entire process. I will be starting the PR application process soon and I had few questions (listed below) for which I needed you help.

1. Once I am in the pool can I improve my score? << Yes, like if you retake ielts and get a better score then your crs will increase as well

2. As the profile stays in the pool for a year, will I be able to update my profile throughout the year? yes, until the time you get an ita and you're required to submit additional docs you can update your profile.

Thanking you in advance .

aditya24786

Sep 10, 2015
Hi seniors,

I have done graduation in Architecture and PG in construction Management also have experience working as an Architect and as an Construction Manager both, When I did my ECA my graduation was assessed as Canadian Architecture ;D but my PG was not considered at all :(.

I have two doubts,
1) Can I still apply under the NOC code of Construction Manager ::) as I have worked 3 years as the same and can get the reference experience letters with the role and responsibilities too. Or I have to apply as an Architect because my education for Architecture are only approved by WES ??? ?

2) If I apply under the NOC code of an Architect, and gets the PR. Will I be able to find a job and work as a Construction Manager in Canada as I have experience in the same field also loves the job :). Will my reference experience letters (of as an architect) not allow me to get a job of a construction manager :eek:. Or will the employer require the same reference/experience letter as submitted to the CIC ?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

I am an Accountant by profession and have been working in contract accounting jobs since I arrived on my Work Visa in July 2014. I got a 3 month contract job today (as a Financial Accountant). Contract has not been sent yet. do I have to put this in the Express Entry profile? Appreciate any advice as I only registered for the profile on October 2, 2015.

thank you

mojuni

Sep 8, 2011
Dears,
Thanks for your feedback and suggestions. My score is 368 with the same credentials and I haven't revised IELTS yet. Before I do, appreciate if any one share respective experience of revising IELTS and getting CLB 9. How far I can improve my score by getting CLB 9 ? and should I really revise it since the threshold for ITA has been observed lowered at 450 recently and further expected to weaken in future.
Thanks in advance for your gurus.